We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello everyone!!!! Options

Unicron
#1 Posted : 7/28/2023 1:27:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Excited to be here. I discovered psychedelics at a early age and have been in marvel ever since. But my introduction to Dmt changed everything.
I hit hyperspace for the first time in 2011 and was absolutely astonished at the experience. My 1st witness to Sacred Geometry was extremely intense and very enjoyable. I have been on this journey ever since and have loved every moment of my experiences which have been nothing but positive.

At this point I have found a groove over the years with my "Ceremony" which I am extremely adherent to. Perfect mood and music (YES or Grimes) is my key, my room is setup perfectly for journeys. I enjoy very deep, intense CEV on a weekly basis and twice a year I go "Mind Left Body".

I'm a drummer and my favorite hobby is DJ'ing, so music is basically my life.
Super excited to gain knowledge and share my experiences here.Smile
You are a divine being. You matter, you count. You come from realms of unimaginable power and light, and you will return to those realms.

Terence McKenna

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

abecedarian
#2 Posted : 7/28/2023 2:31:00 AM

∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ęRhe✟ori© ABe©eDarian $✞ȉllĨn✞hę©®@✟ę

Hi Unicorn. I like the name. Welcome aboard.
I'm a man from a place with hands and a face. Part of the heart of the human race. It illuminates. ∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ę®ȉ©

Pandora
#3 Posted : 7/31/2023 9:47:18 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Unicron

Welcome to the Nexus.

You sound like quite the spice connoisseur, Very happy.

Have you had an opportunity to extract your own DMT?

I look forward to seeing you around this place. Again, welcome.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU