We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Forward Movement Options

Voidmatrix
#1 Posted : 7/25/2023 3:32:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I'm not the best at celebrating myself or my achievements (there are still family and friends realizing I've graduated college over a decade after the fact). However, there's something I'd like to share and celebrate with all of you.

I was recently provided a job that is presently part-time as a psychedelic guide for an alternative medicine community. Kind of achieving my dream with this.

They also will allow me to take classes to develop new skills and refine the ones I have. In order to pay them back I simply have to practice. Funds are tight, so the sound of free classes is extremely appealing.

I've wanted a psychedelic lifestyle, but because of my relationship with myself, never felt "justified," so this opportunity is both encouraging and validating. I'm passionate about psychedelics/plant medicines, what they allow one to access, risk reduction, and also giving people psychedelics and witnessing their growth and experience.

It's also a sign that I must be doing something right. Laughing

Thank you for allowing me to share.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

fink
#2 Posted : 7/25/2023 4:08:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Absolutely wonderful news. Well done Void. A lot of lucky people are going to enjoy the wisdom and love you have to share.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 7/26/2023 11:47:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you very much brother. I definitely honored to have this opportunity and to be able to do this work. Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

murklan
#4 Posted : 7/26/2023 11:36:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So glad to hear that! Both for you and for the ones that will get your guidance.

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 7/27/2023 6:38:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

murklan wrote:
So glad to hear that! Both for you and for the ones that will get your guidance.

Thank you so much Love An opportunity to put my best foot forwardSmile

One love

ommani
#6 Posted : 7/27/2023 8:26:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Congratulations! That’s great news Thumbs up

Tomtegubbe
#7 Posted : 7/27/2023 10:11:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Congratulations! Sounds like a job tailored for you!
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Mitakuye Oyasin
#8 Posted : 7/27/2023 10:33:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Congratulations. That all sounds positive. Hope many new life lessons are learned.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Voidmatrix
#9 Posted : 7/28/2023 11:15:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you all Love I really appreciate the support and encouragement.

One love

ShadedSelf
#10 Posted : 7/31/2023 7:50:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome, Im happy for you man. Does it feel like you deserve this?

Voidmatrix
#11 Posted : 7/31/2023 9:04:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ShadedSelf wrote:
Awesome, Im happy for you man. Does it feel like you deserve this?

Twisted Evil Hahaha kind of a loaded question. In some sense yes, mainly due to feedback from other people that work for the community and foundation.

One love

Bill Cipher
#12 Posted : 8/1/2023 7:30:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's great, Void. I think you're a fine ambassador. I'm sure folks are going to be in very good hands with you.

Voidmatrix
#13 Posted : 8/1/2023 3:08:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bill Cipher wrote:
That's great, Void. I think you're a fine ambassador. I'm sure folks are going to be in very good hands with you.

Thank you very very much brother. It really means a lot. Love

One love

dragonrider
#14 Posted : 8/1/2023 9:03:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow! Great news. In more than one way. Thumbs up

Voidmatrix
#15 Posted : 8/2/2023 6:47:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
Wow! Great news. In more than one way. Thumbs up

Thank you so much. And I agree, it's like a flower blossoming, and each way is a different petal.

One love

jungleheart
#16 Posted : 8/3/2023 4:26:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You are definitely doing something right! Your energy is amazing! Those people are so lucky to have you in their life!

Voidmatrix
#17 Posted : 8/4/2023 8:14:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jungleheart wrote:
You are definitely doing something right! Your energy is amazing! Those people are so lucky to have you in their life!

Oh, you are so sweet. Thank you so much. Always trying to be the best I can for others Love

One love

Koduckushi
#18 Posted : 8/11/2023 10:42:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: Floating down a river headed toward the Temple of the Mind.
I'm stoked for you man, that's great to hear!

Voidmatrix
#19 Posted : 8/11/2023 11:42:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Koduckushi wrote:
I'm stoked for you man, that's great to hear!

Thank you thank you thank you Love

I'm shooting for another position that's full time, but with the same company, that way both jobs will be in the same place.

Next few years are going to be very busy.

One love