We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A vaguely connected collection of ideas and concepts Options

ControlledChaos
#1 Posted : 7/2/2023 1:21:57 PM

Nature is analog, ever flowing and continuous; spontaneous transfers of energy weaving in and out of dimensions, radiating outwards from the source- a non repeating, non terminating system of perpetual energy

I decided to try something a little different and a little fun for a post tonight. During my many Ayahuasca trips and in my life experience, I have thought about many things and had many ideas. I have also connected many things that are seemingly unrelated because I feel that the universe consists of a sort of free association of energy in many many forms. So I've compiled a list of ideas, things, and concepts that I consider to be connected. I look forward to know if anybody else kind of understands why and how I connect these things, or at least get the underlying sentiment. Anyway, here's the collection -

Waves

Vibrations

The mathematical design of ferns

The patterns lava forms when dried

Chaos theory and weather forecasting

Sound

Music

"An analog flowing motion"

The Fibonacci sequence

Discrete steps to analog complexity

On and off

1 and 0

Digital logic

Yin and yang

The electrical activity of brain neurons

The brain as an 'energetic input conversion apparatus'

The grand wheel of existence

A steady, groovy beat like funk music, that seemingly could go on forever in perpetual contentment

Hallogallo by Neu!

"Today" by Jefferson Airplane

"in a gadda da vita"

A river flowing

The way volcanoes deflate and inflate

Ocean waves

The sound of the rain and wind

The rhythm of crickets and frogs chirping at night

The idea that natural energy can convert into spiritual energy and vice versa

The idea that music, art, poetry, literature, film, and video games including those of a fictional or fantastical nature could potentially still contain symbolism, metaphors, archetypes, and messages that are either present or significant in the big picture of your existence.

The Chinese zodiac, particularly year of the dragon

The image of my soul as a large Asian style dragon with colorful kaleidoscopic scales who loves vivid colors and spectacular grand displays

Interlude-
while typing this post, I was suddenly invited to go to this japanese festival thrown in honor of ancestors that hadn't been done in years due to the pandemic. It was a full moon and there were pretty colorful Asian lanterns and music and singing and dancing. Interestingly enough I had just been thinking about how badly I wanted to do something new tonight. Which brings me to the next item in my list-

The odd synchronicities in life

Crystalline formations

Luminescence

Shining translucent gemstones of many colors

Multi-colored light reflecting off of different angles of glass to a dark background

Stark contrasts between light and dark, and bright striking colors

A Bach fugue

Emerson Lake and Palmer

Ronnie James Dio

The moog synthesizer

Franz Liszt (and Schubert)

HP Lovecraft's Dreamlands

Dark Souls

Chrono Trigger

The legend of Zelda ocarina of time

Ritchie Blackmore

The Dark Crystal

The Neverending Story

Labyrinth

Synthasesia

Baroque architecture

Circus aesthetics and jesters

The mosaic patterns on the ceiling of a mosque dome

Alien spaceship corridors

Carnaval of Venice

Italian Opera

"Vividness, richness, complexity, and similar concepts"

The full palette of human experience and emotion

The collaborative union of creativity and logic

The concept of each human as an absolutely unique individual soul, yet despite this we are all from the same body of energy

The desire to get to know and understand and be clear and genuine with other people in spite of culture, society, identity, ideology, religion, and ego

The drive to acquire knowledge and wisdom, and to continually grow forever and ever

Jolly little elf conductors happily shoveling coal made of pure love and energy into the steam engine of the groovy ever-chugging on universe

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

And on that note, that concludes my list of vaguely associated ideas and concepts. I hope you enjoyed reading this list, and perhaps this has given you some insight into how I see things or maybe even some of my beliefs or ideas I could have gotten from Ayahuasca. I'll be interested to know if anybody else whose done the same thing had similar connections. I hope you all enjoyed and thank you for reading.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 7/3/2023 2:01:38 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Nice list. It somehow does a good job of reminding me of some of my own experiences.
Mind if I throw you this for starters?
Quote:
The Fibonacci sequence

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 7/3/2023 4:10:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Great list.

I think you'll like what you find in Godel, Escher, Bach by Dpuglas R Hofstadter.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

RhythmSpring
#4 Posted : 7/3/2023 11:48:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'll play.

Friendly human Bacteria

Vibes

Auras

Pheromones

Antibodies

Care

Oxytocin

Cuddles