We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first handshake with the entities Options

bIRD_
#1 Posted : 6/25/2023 12:51:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After the great experience from yesterday i decided to vaporize some more spice on my direct e-mesh setup. This was my first time using it (and i will probably have to dial it in quite a bit more). I've loaded 15mg on it, tried to get in the right mindset and mustered up courage to take it. Thanks for the nexian who helped me calming me a bit. <3 I put on some Carbon Based Lifeforms, as i wanted to have some music with this one (And it was a great decision!!!)

I pushed the fire button and slowly started to drag on it, probably will close the holes a bit more next time as my lungs were filling too fast with air. After all of this i had a bit left on the mesh.
It slowly creeped on me and i was like "huh, is it not enough?", because the comeup was rather slow with one hit.
But then the usual fractal overlay came as i tuned in, and it brought me deep, my deepest experience so far. I immediately got in contact with beings, that said "we are ok with you having a body". Like they read my mind or sth, like the fear of completely losing touch. From this point on it was great, i think i had a big smile on my face and enjoyed it to move my arms around. I felt really wet. It was ok losing touch with my body for moments but it was ok, there was no fear. Great.

So i knew i was in this room with entities, i could sense them but there was no clear image. They were all around me. I dont know what archetype i would categorize them to. They were very loving, i could ask them things.
All of this experience i felt how i am a model of creation and so possibly everything is! I am to be. Thats the key, and i have finally experienced this and not just by theory. (That rhymes!)

The background of this room was black with lots of reds and blues going on. There was mostly ineffable geometry, with a very strict symmetry to it, and myself interactin with the intelligence surrounding me. The conversation seems to be the main theme of this trip. I also had the vision of something (like the entities) putting things in my mouth, blotter style squares or capsules it was hard to grasp. Weird to get in touch with my body and swallow. At one point there were some dark turquoise symbols poured into me, this stream felt rather chaotic and didnt feel just "ok" or "good", not necessarily bad but like there was some imbalance to it.
The interaction with the entities was rather clean, like i was asking specific words and behind these words was information, which then got answered in a similar way. It felt like i was giving the answers to myself, in hindsight it was all one.
Ive remained in this situation for a while and slowly came back to baseline. I still was able to enter my headspace but it all faded out in a couple of minutes. I did prepare questions that i couldnt ask in the situation as they did not come to mind, maybe this is some cliffhanger episode or something. lmao.

Once again i am very grateful to be part of this, to have the ability to experience moments, the now, my life. This has shown me a different side of me, some very serene humility and again the beauty of myself as part of creation. What a wonderful substance.

To all of the other beautiful children
Have a great day, dont take yourselves to seriously and be that model god has intended you to be.
Namasté <3 Love <3

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 6/25/2023 1:27:05 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

bIRD_

Another great report. Though if you could break up that wall of text it would be a little easier to read, Very happy .

I recall many DMT trips where I did not actually see the entities but I could feel them in the room or right next to me. That strong and undeniable sense of presence is quite something.

Your interactions with the entities were fascinating. Interesting that they wanted to dose you with hyperspatial tabs and capsules and that you worked in reality to swallow this medicine.

It sounds like you are getting more comfortable with loosing touch with your bodies and like maybe your entities are helping you with this process. Wonderful.

I have been enjoying your trip reports. You bring a lot back. Not just the visuals but the feelings. Thank you so much for sharing.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU