We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Any good 500g MHRB teks Options

Voidmatrix
#1 Posted : 6/24/2023 1:37:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Actually, it is our business.

Attitude Page wrote:
No commercial-scaled extractions and reckless “spreading”

The Nexus is not a place for commercial operations and we do not want to support drug dealers; we believe in using these substances for personal use.

If and when sharing these substances, we believe that it has to be done without money or other payments involved, with a careful approach and care when facilitating the introduction and/or experience of others.

It is imperative to take care that the person ingesting has no contraindicating medical/psychological history, takes it in a proper set and setting, and correct dosage/method of ingestion. This cannot be done if the substances are spread on a large scale. We do not want to "turn on the world", those who are ready will seek it. Indiscriminate spreading of psychedelics can lead to potential serious damage to people and is a big legal liability. Big extractions (and the preparations leading to it and gathering of materials) can attract the attention of the Law.

Spreading of the message of psychedelics itself through superficial YouTube videos showing use or extractions can also cause a lot of damage to the community (as happened with salvia) and is frowned upon.

Besides, smaller scale extraction is far more efficient and less wasteful.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Th3k1d93
#2 Posted : 6/24/2023 4:43:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Then upscale that tek. Like void said, this isn't the place to be studying bulk extractions. There's no jurisdiction in the world where that activity is legal yet, and anyone with the proper clearance wouldn't begin to be asking here, or anywhere for that matter as they'd know.

Supporting that kind of talk is a great way for this community, which has survived a LOT of years, to go away.
Without growth, what's the point?

Avid gardener and Ethnobotany enthusiast

CosmicLion
#3 Posted : 6/24/2023 4:56:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mushie_Man wrote:
Any good 500g MHRB teks that don't require heat or vinegar. I currently use 1:1:750 ratio STB tek and want to upscale. Don't ask what my reason for asking is please as it isn't anyone's business. Thanks in advance

Man, for someone who doesn't wanna anyone to ask any questions, this is literally one of the shadiest sounding posts I've seen here in a long time lolll

Many ways you could have asked how to scale up an extraction or extract a ton of bark you got. You somehow managed to pinpoint specific shade and bring substantially more negative attention to yourself then you would have otherwise...

hahaha
-Eternally Romping the Astral Savannahlands-

Pandora
#4 Posted : 6/24/2023 7:50:18 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

If you don't want us to ask and you have reviewed the Attitude then please do not ask such questions here. It is not our business to help you do any/all of these:

Deal DMT
Get busted and bring negative attention to DMT
Start yourself on fire or blow up your residence
So much more
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Exitwound
#5 Posted : 6/24/2023 8:01:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

CosmicLion wrote:
Mushie_Man wrote:
Any good 500g MHRB teks that don't require heat or vinegar. I currently use 1:1:750 ratio STB tek and want to upscale. Don't ask what my reason for asking is please as it isn't anyone's business. Thanks in advance

Man, for someone who doesn't wanna anyone to ask any questions, this is literally one of the shadiest sounding posts I've seen here in a long time lolll

Many ways you could have asked how to scale up an extraction or extract a ton of bark you got. You somehow managed to pinpoint specific shade and bring substantially more negative attention to yourself then you would have otherwise...

hahaha

^ Big grin Big grin Big grin

Mushie_Man
#6 Posted : 6/24/2023 10:02:56 AM

Mushie_Man

CosmicLion wrote:
Mushie_Man wrote:

hahaha

I agree it does sound dodgy but I make content and wanted to challenge myself but reading your comments really helped me see the issue so I appreciate it
"IN REALMS WHERE THE SPIRITS ENTWINE,
SHROOMS AND DMT WEAVE DREAMS DIVINE"

-Mushie_Man-
***Telegram Channel***
***YouTube Channel***

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 6/24/2023 2:19:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

You're good. Just don't get ahead of yourself Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Jin
#8 Posted : 6/25/2023 8:44:34 AM

yes

Mush....... If I am reading this right you want to film yourself while doing an extraction.... Correct?

I don't think that's a good idea bro,
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

CosmicLion
#9 Posted : 6/25/2023 9:32:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jin wrote:
Mush....... If I am reading this right you want to film yourself while doing an extraction.... Correct?

I don't think that's a good idea bro,

But bro, he's a... "content creator"... It's not illegal or dumb if that's your career
-Eternally Romping the Astral Savannahlands-