We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Back to School Options

Trichoseriously
#1 Posted : 6/21/2023 5:45:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey all,

I'm glad to be back and learning at this level along with you all. I was a frequenter of the nook many years ago and learned a great deal about growing cactus, mushrooms, and extracting dmt. I now have hundreds of cactus many of which are large stands and am learning the more challenging skill (for me) of mescaline extraction. I've already got some pretty needles that I am over the moon about, but want to refine my technique and also offer back to loveall and the community by helping others who are starting out on this rewarding journey.

During my time away from this study I was apprenticing as an ayahuasca facilitator, making four trips down to the jungles of Peru to study with my teacher and do concentrated work in plant dietas. While there I worked with Bobinsana, chiric sanango, lopuna blanca, and shihuahuaco. Other plants are often included like jungle tobacco (mapacho), and renaquilla. I also worked with ayahuasca with the churches Santo Daime as well UDV in Santa Fe. In total I have participated or co-facilitated in about 300 ceremonies. I'm happy to share more of what I learned in this environment if anyone is interested.

I really enjoy freediving and spearfishing, and also playing music/songwriting on piano and guitar. See you all in the hyperspace!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

RhythmSpring
#2 Posted : 6/21/2023 6:01:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great to have you!

After all those ceremonies and dietas, do you feel energetically squeaky clean? Or do you still feel like you have work to do on yourself?
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

Pandora
#3 Posted : 6/21/2023 6:28:24 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Trichoseriously,

Welcome back. What was your old user name?

Wow your cactus garden sounds freakin amazing. Any pics you might be willing to share?

Again, welcome back, Smile.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 6/21/2023 6:38:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Greetings and welcome back.

Would you like to use your old account again?

I would also like some pics of your cacti?

Are you presently growing mushrooms?

I may PM you for some insight as I plan on venturing into Aya this summer/fall, but will be solo in doing so. I've done pharma a few times for some light journeys.

One love,
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Trichoseriously
#5 Posted : 6/21/2023 9:05:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

RhythmSpring wrote:
Great to have you!

After all those ceremonies and dietas, do you feel energetically squeaky clean? Or do you still feel like you have work to do on yourself?

Yeah, I have lots of work to do on myself. While on dieta, I feel squeaky clean and very connected to the spirit of the jungle, the medicine and the divine within. Months after I leave I start to fall back into old patterns: I eat ice cream, watch TV, use ketamine a little more than I'd like. It feels like overall my life is pretty balanced and moving in a good direction. It's really nice my wife goes with me on these dietas now and we support each other in integrating the lessons from that work.

Trichoseriously
#6 Posted : 6/21/2023 9:12:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
Greetings and welcome back.

Would you like to use your old account again?

I would also like some pics of your cacti?

Are you presently growing mushrooms?

I may PM you for some insight as I plan on venturing into Aya this summer/fall, but will be solo in doing so. I've done pharma a few times for some light journeys.

One love,

I welcome your questions, feel free to PM me. I don't remember if I had an account here before. I went by beeker on the nook - actually just found out that CSD was originated from a seed pack I gifted a nooker probably 15 years ago, pretty cool to see the way we all come together to create new beautiful things! I grew a bunch of mushrooms a while ago. Enough to last me the rest of my life. I got really into it, built my own flow hood and was cloning and everything. Have some APEs that are insanely potent.

I'll post a few pics of my cactus garden at some point soon!