We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Metaphysical Monologue of Magic and Mystery Options

ControlledChaos
#1 Posted : 6/17/2023 10:32:49 AM

Nature is analog, ever flowing and continuous; spontaneous transfers of energy weaving in and out of dimensions, radiating outwards from the source- a non repeating, non terminating system of perpetual energy

Art and fiction are not mere art and fiction, but messages left by the cosmic one and only. Pay attention to the fiction you hold dearest. For therein may lie truths about your spirit.

The universe can be quite... Archetypical and symbolic. God, truly is a poet. And I do believe they do commicate to us through the art in our lives. Music too. And literature. Even gaming. It's all there for us.

The world is sort of like a rich flavorful dish that is so varied and complex that to try and take in the 'big picture ' of this grand complex dish would be assinine and we just ought to appreciate and savor this dish moment by moment. Take the rich flavorful glorious dish of existence in delightful portions and savor it and appreciate it. Trying to understand and see all of the universe at once, would be like trying to eat all of the food at a grand buffet in one sitting. You wouldn't just over eat, you'd explode.

If my life is but a snapshot in a greater universal framework, then is not ALL of the details in that snapshot relevant to the whole framework? Even those considered 'fantasy and fiction'? Perhaps, nothing we see and experience in this life isn't without meaning in a grander scheme. And this concludes my metaphysical monologue on magic and mystery.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.