We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
"Mushie_Man Tek" 100g of MHRB Straight to Base DMT Extraction - (1-3% yield & NO HEAT Options

Mushie_Man
#1 Posted : 6/17/2023 9:44:29 AM

Mushie_Man

"Mushie_Man Tek" 100g of MHRB Straight to Base DMT Extraction - (1-3% yield & NO HEAT REQUIRED)

To perform the DMT extraction process mentioned in the instructions below, you will need the following items:

Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark (powdered) - 100g
Borosilicate glass mason jar or Erlenmeyer flask (1L capacity)
Kilner clip-top or screw-top jar (with a good seal)
Pyrex measuring jug (1L capacity)
Water (de-ionized or RO water is preferred) - 750ml
Lye (sodium hydroxide) - 40g
Stainless steel spoon
Gloves
Eye protection
Face mask
150ml Solvent (I use ronsonol or naphta)
Glass stirring rod
8x8 Pyrex dish (with a lid)
30ml glass turkey baster
Safety equipment (appropriate for handling lye and other chemicals)

1. Add 100g of powdered Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark (it will always have a few fibres remaining if you blend it at home so don't worry just get it as fine as you can) to a 1L Borosilicate glass mason jar or Erlenmeyer flask. I use Kilner clip-top or screw-top as they have a great seal.

2. In a separate 1L Pyrex measuring jug measure 750ml of water (I use de-ionized water).

3. Weigh out 40g of lye and add it slowly to the 750ml de-ionized water in the Pyrex jug. A violent exothermic reaction can occur so be careful here as it creates a high pH solution and temperature. We need a pH of 13 or above here to break down the cell walls of the bark and release the molecule into the base. Keep adding the lye in small increments and stirring until dissolved or the desired pH is reached (the mixture should turn clear when fully dissolved and will be cloudy at the beginning). Remember to use a stainless steel spoon at this stage to mix so it doesn't get dissolved into your mixture. Allow to cool to room temperature before moving to the next step.

4. Mix your cooled-down (room-temp) lye water into the powdered bark in the mason jar. Be careful not to splash it on you and always wear gloves, eye protection and even a face mask to help prevent harmful fumes from being inhaled. Mix until the bark is fully saturated and no dried bark is floating on the top. Take your time with this part and make sure it's done correctly. I usually seal up the jar and shake it here to make sure it's fully saturated and you can let it sit for an hour before moving to the next step to allow the reaction of the bark and lye to occur. The longer the better as the goal is to break down as much of that bark as possible before adding solvent.

5. Once you are happy that the lye water & bark mixture (base) is thoroughly mixed and there is no dry bark left, add your solvent directly on top. You can perform an evaporation test of the solvent beforehand to make sure there is no residue left. If you use the same mason jar as me then 150ml of solvent is sufficient. Mix (don't shake) for about 5 minutes and when you are happy that the bark and solvent are thoroughly mixed, place it down and let sit for 30 minutes. You will start to see the 2 liquids separate at this stage. Repeat this mixing and separation stage 8-10 times. We are just making sure that every bit of the base has been in contact with the solvent so the solvent can absorb the DMT molecule. I like to use the rubber seal on the mason jar during mixing but I remove it during the 30-minute separation periods between mixes to prevent pressure build-up and a possible explosion. Don't worry about emulsions! If the mixture doesn't separate automatically, use a glass stirring rod to help separate them by putting it down through the 2 layers and turning in a circular motion and then letting it settle and repeat if necessary.

6. When you are happy that your solvent has absorbed enough DMT, siphon the solvent layer off using a 30ml glass turkey baster into an 8x8 Pyrex dish, put the lid on and let it freeze for 12 hours MINIMUM! I like to siphon the solvent into 2 pre-cooled dishes so the layer of solvent being put in the freezer isn't too thick which can slow down crystal formation. Don't worry about leaving a thin layer of solvent in the mason jar as it gets difficult to siphon without sucking any base into the pipette and we will retrieve any DMT that's left with the next pull. You can rest your pipette on the lip of the jar for more stability while siphoning.

7. Now we will start the next pull! Add fresh solvent (replenish to the level the solvent was at in pull 1) into the remaining base mixture and repeat steps 5 & 6. Do this 3 times (3 pulls) overall. You can reuse solvent also once it is brought back to room temperature, so please don't waste it as it is crucial to the process because it is where the DMT molecules are absorbed and where they are formed when inside the freezer, so handle with care! ALL LIQUIDS in this tek are ROOM TEMP.

I hope this tek is clear and beginner-friendly and if not, ask questions and I will be happy to help.

Mush Love,
-Mushie_Man
Mushie_Man attached the following image(s):
IMG_20230519_164510~2.jpg (1,800kb) downloaded 232 time(s).
Screenshot 2023-06-16 14.46.27.png (1,051kb) downloaded 241 time(s).
"IN REALMS WHERE THE SPIRITS ENTWINE,
SHROOMS AND DMT WEAVE DREAMS DIVINE"

-Mushie_Man-
***Telegram Channel***
***YouTube Channel***

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.