We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A Clash of Color and Darkness (psychedelic art) Options

ControlledChaos
#1 Posted : 6/15/2023 11:13:49 AM

Nature is analog, ever flowing and continuous; spontaneous transfers of energy weaving in and out of dimensions, radiating outwards from the source- a non repeating, non terminating system of perpetual energy

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 6/15/2023 3:48:58 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

I like it. It's evocative. Really catches the eye and holds the attention. Thank you for sharing. Your mind is real and fascinating.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

ControlledChaos
#3 Posted : 6/16/2023 10:33:15 PM

Nature is analog, ever flowing and continuous; spontaneous transfers of energy weaving in and out of dimensions, radiating outwards from the source- a non repeating, non terminating system of perpetual energy

Thank you very much for that. I'm glad people like it. I would outline my process for this one but truth be told, I don't really remember the process haha. I was an a bit of a 'trip' from a cannabis edible. I had this vague idea that this would be a zoomed in image of the top of a wizard's magic staff, the part where the magic is coming from. I envisioned this wizard in hyperspace. So the stick and platform in the middle of the piece are his magic wand pretty much, and all the fun stuff going on around it is the magic
I really let my mind go wild midway through once I had the basic structure made and played around with the idea of darkness sort of 'taking over' the colorful parts. So there's sort of this magic clasj going on inside the top of this magic wand