We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
sum up dmt trip in one sentence... Options

ilisuc
#1 Posted : 6/14/2023 5:48:09 AM

wishes she had chosen "nobodywillpickthis1" as her username

Hey all..
If you had to sum up what a dmt trip is like in only one sentence, what would it be?

I'd put my own out here to start but i think it'll be much more fun to see what others come up with.. plus i haven't been able to think of anything very good myself anyway.

Smile
-wishes she had chosen "nobodywillpickthis1" as her username-

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Pandora
#2 Posted : 6/14/2023 9:11:46 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

So many one sentence summaries. . .

Good practice for death.

The Source (wiser minds have said Force) and The Light.

Ego death by astonishment (T. McKenna).

The ultimate secret that can be told but not understood.

The truth that is a Planck's distance away.

"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

bIRD_
#3 Posted : 6/14/2023 12:13:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fwump.

Jees
#4 Posted : 6/14/2023 1:08:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Reality is a tearable paper thin sheet.

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 6/14/2023 1:25:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Da fuq just happened, and why do I feel so awesome about it?!?!?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Wolfnippletip
#6 Posted : 6/14/2023 2:25:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Like I've handed the keys over to something I don't understand.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

Ekoal
#7 Posted : 6/14/2023 4:04:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A humbling reminder that this is just a game inside of something much, much more brilliant.

strtman
#8 Posted : 6/14/2023 4:48:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

An infinite amount of magic.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

Sunnyside
#9 Posted : 6/14/2023 5:07:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nothing, in a billion lifetimes, could ever prepare me for that.
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

dithyramb
#10 Posted : 6/14/2023 6:07:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
Da fuq just happened, and why do I feel so awesome about it?!?!?

One love

Nice one!

The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

dithyramb
#11 Posted : 6/14/2023 6:10:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A portal into an alien universe* with infinite knowledge.
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

dragonrider
#12 Posted : 6/14/2023 6:10:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What....how....what?

Jees
#13 Posted : 6/14/2023 6:11:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dithyramb wrote:
...Nice one!...
That's also a good one Dithy Big grin

dithyramb
#14 Posted : 6/14/2023 6:13:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
dithyramb wrote:
...Nice one!...
That's also a good one Dithy Big grin

😁

Another one: Wow..!..woW..!....WOW!!!

~ Pablo Amaringo

someonesomehere
#15 Posted : 6/14/2023 6:46:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

A ticket into your mind. Very happy

dithyramb
#16 Posted : 6/14/2023 6:58:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ego squisher, rigid perception of reality melter, but not everybody receives this grace; oftentimes ego inflator.

~ Pablo Amaringo

dithyramb
#17 Posted : 6/14/2023 7:02:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

With proper use, nutrient/fuel of consciousness.

~ Pablo Amaringo

dithyramb
#18 Posted : 6/14/2023 7:06:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Everything is so much more complex and vast than I ever thought or imagined, better be humble and open to greater and more wholistic perception.

~ Pablo Amaringo

dithyramb
#19 Posted : 6/14/2023 7:08:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Let go!

~ Pablo Amaringo

Voidmatrix
#20 Posted : 6/14/2023 7:10:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Why does this alien sh!t feel like returning home?! (Paradox)

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

123NEXT»