We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Glass Carousel Spider (Ayahuasca art) Options

ControlledChaos
#1 Posted : 6/4/2023 6:51:40 AM

Nature is analog, ever flowing and continuous; spontaneous transfers of energy weaving in and out of dimensions, radiating outwards from the source- a non repeating, non terminating system of perpetual energy

I took this image right out of my last really visual trip. Hope you all like it.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ControlledChaos
#2 Posted : 6/4/2023 7:33:53 AM

Nature is analog, ever flowing and continuous; spontaneous transfers of energy weaving in and out of dimensions, radiating outwards from the source- a non repeating, non terminating system of perpetual energy

boogerz
#3 Posted : 6/4/2023 12:56:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I like it. Drool

Thanks for bringing back something from hyperspace and sharing!
Any words or story you want to add to the visuals?

ControlledChaos
#4 Posted : 6/4/2023 2:36:31 PM

Yes actually! So Ayahuasca for me tends to visually synch up to my music choice. This doesn't capture it exactly but it is a nice approximate image. Basically I was listening to this song during my trip and what appeared to be a spider of light blue transparent glass with long spindly legs materialized behind my eyelids then it stretched out its legs and began spinning like a carousel. Cool stuff.

Pandora
#5 Posted : 6/4/2023 9:11:21 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

I love this. Love the authenticity of it. The humanness. The raw creativity. The way it evokes so many memories in me, of the sober world, my own creations (I have a gorgeous hand crocheted "spider web" afghan around here somewhere) and the hyper-realms.

I do hope you will continue to share your creations with us.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

ControlledChaos
#6 Posted : 6/5/2023 2:33:52 PM

Pandora wrote:
I love this. Love the authenticity of it. The humanness. The raw creativity. The way it evokes so many memories in me, of the sober world, my own creations (I have a gorgeous hand crocheted "spider web" afghan around here somewhere) and the hyper-realms.

I do hope you will continue to share your creations with us.

Thank you very much! I'll be sure to post the next thing I make, whatever that may be. I have some ideas actually : D