We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The personal world of the soul, and its relationship with others Options

ControlledChaos
#1 Posted : 6/4/2023 2:47:47 AM

Nature is analog, ever flowing and continuous; spontaneous transfers of energy weaving in and out of dimensions, radiating outwards from the source- a non repeating, non terminating system of perpetual energy

I often see talks about the overarching 'oneness' of the energy in the universe, and I certainly do believe that we are all parts of a large network of energy that we cannot begin to fully comprehend but rather experience as whatever put us here intended.... But what I don't see discussed and what I've recently been pondering both in and out of hyperspace, is our own little personal world. I think that within this vast energetic flow that our souls are part of, we each have our own little alcove within it. Like a room in our large house this personal world is decorated by our ideal of beauty, our thoughts and dreams, what we mean to ourselves, symbolism, and our own personal image; in each person is an entire world teeming with art and poetry. I believe part of what DMT shows us, is our own idea of what beauty, our own personal unique image of ourselves... Perhaps an imprint of our very soul in a more fluid form. And at the same time, the energy of others very much matters. Every time we bond with another human being and truly get to understand them and accept part of them, or be open to their ideas, what you have is something of an exchange of energy. It starts with our parents; they feed us ideas and art and concepts and values. They show us what they like and what they think we should value. At the same time, our soul itself beyond this life has its own individual image and presence beyond this life on earth, and so I believe there's a wholly unique and absolute part of us all. But as we go through life the connections and memories we make with others is internalized into our soul. That energy exchange we have with people is also happening on a spiritual level. And even once they are dead or out of your life, your memories of them and what you picked up from them, are parts of their spirit that you are carrying on for them. You bear the torch for what they are and in that way you keep their spirit alive and their energy becomes part of you, but you still remain individual because we are all a result of many many many such energy exchanges in literally infinite combinations... This is how we are both unique and interconnected at once. And when you drink something like Ayahuasca around another person that you know, you will detect their energy vividly and see the unique soul in front of you and you will find it in others if you look. I believe we all will meet again at some point in this path we are on because I view time space and energy part of a grand wheel set to perfect timing and impeccable arrangement. I believe if more people begin to see human interaction in this light, we can create a more collaborative world that is understanding of the unique spirit inside of other humans so instead of living by manmade labels and egoic constructs we can start seeing others for what they actually are, not by 'what' they are.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 6/4/2023 3:11:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Wonderfully stated and an illuminating idea.

Your thoughts on when we interact with others being in our own little zones makes me think "when worlds collide." Smile Our interactions add towards shaping and changing our ethereal form.

I lean towards many of these ideas myself and see the aspects of ultimate oneness and inherent individuation to be paradoxical and predicated on "state" and "state changes." I feel that we can effectively be "stripped" of our aspects that care about and cling on to individuation in a way that makes us so utterly indifferent about it that it seems like we have no individuation. Something I consider when consumed by the "All" or what some may call "God" or the "Universe" or the "One Mind," etc.

Thank you for sharing Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

ControlledChaos
#3 Posted : 6/4/2023 4:28:37 AM

Nature is analog, ever flowing and continuous; spontaneous transfers of energy weaving in and out of dimensions, radiating outwards from the source- a non repeating, non terminating system of perpetual energy

Voidmatrix wrote:
Wonderfully stated and an illuminating idea.

Your thoughts on when we interact with others being in our own little zones makes me think "when worlds collide." Smile Our interactions add towards shaping and changing our ethereal form.

I lean towards many of these ideas myself and see the aspects of ultimate oneness and inherent individuation to be paradoxical and predicated on "state" and "state changes." I feel that we can effectively be "stripped" of our aspects that care about and cling on to individuation in a way that makes us so utterly indifferent about it that it seems like we have no individuation. Something I consider when consumed by the "All" or what some may call "God" or the "Universe" or the "One Mind," etc.

Thank you for sharing Love

One love

I know what you mean about that 'oneness' feeling where we get stripped in the manner you describe. I felt something akin to this on my first (and strongest) Ayahuasca experience where it was like I was being dissolved into the all like a single grain of salt being dropped back into the vast sea. And getting back to the wheel of existence described, I believe the form of this wheel is like a DNA helix turned on its side, with the x axis as time and the y axis being how dispersed/consolidated energy is. And between that helix where it crosses would be something like the big bang, where all the energy in the universe scatters and unfolds, creating all these souls and matter and all that we see and experience, only for all this energy to eventually over a very very very (relatively) long time, this energy eventually drifts back together to this point of oneness, only to expand and play out again. I know some people would not like this cyclical idea, but to me it makes sense and I don't consider a bad thing.

BundleflowerPower
#4 Posted : 6/4/2023 6:27:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Such beautiful writing. And considering what viodmatrix wrote, it's not a paradox per se, at least ime. The world seems pantheistic to me in a way. Yet in another way it seems animistic. Why should such be a paradox? Everything with a common essence. And also with unique essence each.

And the personal part of the world soul is troubled with me. And it's hopeful with me. Truth be told.

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 6/4/2023 3:06:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

BundleflowerPower wrote:
Such beautiful writing. And considering what viodmatrix wrote, it's not a paradox per se, at least ime. The world seems pantheistic to me in a way. Yet in another way it seems animistic. Why should such be a paradox? Everything with a common essence. And also with unique essence each.

And the personal part of the world soul is troubled with me. And it's hopeful with me. Truth be told.

When I say paradox or paradoxical (or antimony), it's not a bad thing, but something I view as extant. And seeing something as a paradox or paradoxically says just as much about what is considered to be paradoxical as it does about our faculties to see it as such (ie, something with a contradictory, but still operable, natures). It's where we find ourselves when we reach the fundamental bedrock of reduction: fundamental individuation+fundamental oneness, fundemntal oneness+fundamental duality, freewill+determinism, self+no self, etc.

Most times, for me, paradox brings fundamental opposing aspects together; heads and tails are part of the same coin, yin yang, etc.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Pandora
#6 Posted : 6/4/2023 9:09:18 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Beautiful viewpoint. I am no expert and no philosopher but it's almost like you are saying that only through these energetically and spirtually charged interactions with others in our lives can we create the solipsistic palaces that reside in our heads and are quite viewable with spice use.

Sorry my expression is so crude. I am not the woman I was post Covid, but I am trying, Love .
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

BundleflowerPower
#7 Posted : 8/20/2023 11:24:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
BundleflowerPower wrote:

When I say paradox or paradoxical (or antimony), it's not a bad thing, but something I view as extant. And seeing something as a paradox or paradoxically says just as much about what is considered to be paradoxical as it does about our faculties to see it as such (ie, something with a contradictory, but still operable, natures). It's where we find ourselves when we reach the fundamental bedrock of reduction: fundamental individuation+fundamental oneness, fundemntal oneness+fundamental duality, freewill+determinism, self+no self, etc.

Most times, for me, paradox brings fundamental opposing aspects together; heads and tails are part of the same coin, yin yang, etc.

One love

Reading the thread again, the idea occurred that perhaps the subject-object dichotomy, the mind-matter dichotomy, or whatever, may be the reason why this seems to be a paradox. Yet perhaps it is our limited faculties.