We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
TPV The people's vape. Options

TPV
#1 Posted : 6/3/2023 1:15:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello yall.
Avid reader, sometimes experiment.

I am a developer by necessity of a desktop vaporizer. Ever since I have developed a sustained throat sore due inhalation of combustion material I have been tinkering with vaporization until I have r&d’ed the device that I currently name as “The people’s vape”. I have designed it from the ground up by myself and went through several cycles of design and prototyping until I have arrived to a pretty decent vaporizer with the core functionality.
I am just one person with his project for personal use and for friends.
If you are interested let me know.

TPV

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 7/3/2023 2:37:37 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Hi there and welcome to the Nexus!

Amazing that you didn't get a reply until now, that looks like a nice piece of engineering.

One issue may be that your website only uses http rather than https, which may put a lot of users off. I for one use "https everywhere" and we can be certain the majority of members here do the same.

Seeing as you dub this "The People's Vape" presumably that means you support the idea of it being free and open source? To that end, perhaps you would like to share the plans by uploading them here - it's hard to tell what's going on inside that handsome, laser-cut box!

What kind of heating element does it have? Is it electrical, or does the heat come from combustion? How do you load your material for vaping into it? What kind of temperature and airflow controls does it have? Is it a conduction vape, a convection one, or maybe something else? Lasers, perhaps? Big grin And what have you been putting in it? How were these experiences for you?

Anyhow, I hope you'll drop in again and tell us a some more about your invention and the way you've used it.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Twilight Person
#3 Posted : 7/3/2023 6:26:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That is an aerosol therapy which would be quite nice to engage Love

So the Polycarbonate window makes it possible to observe what is happening to whatever material in real-time? Sounds epic
~ O ~