We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Most Up-to-date E-Mesh Method/Setup? Options

neutralizer
#1 Posted : 5/29/2023 10:40:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Howdy y'all. I'm trying to configure an E-Mesh device that is fool-proof and reliable, as my dry herb vaporizer, although functional, isn't the most consistent. I want to obtain a unit that utilizes a mesh that spice can be directly dropped onto, mainly because I'm hesitant to use infused vape juice (I want to conserve spice and inhale its vapor pure). If you can convince me that vape juice is worthwhile then I'll consider it, but in the meantime I just want to get a mesh RDA and mod.

The problem I'm running into right now is that there are hardly any mesh RDAs available on the market. The two popular ones used for the E-Mesh method, the Vandy Vape Mesh and the Wotofo Profile, are discontinued unfortunately and it seems there aren't any alternatives that have a similar design. Wotofo has the Profile PS dual mesh which I'm not sure works the same as a single mesh (not sure how you'd load the mesh(s) being how they're angled sideways (bridge it possibly?)), and there are a couple of RTAs that utilize a mesh but are meant to be used with juice. I also tried looking for non-branded reproductions from China but can't find any either.

Mods are a dime a dozen so I'm not worried about sourcing that part of the E-Mesh--I actually have a GeekVape Aegis Legend 2 for normal vaping. But if you can recommend a mod you've had success with, go right ahead.

So anyways, due to the lack of mesh RDAs available, what is the most up-to-date E-Mesh solution? Or is the E-Mesh being phased out entirely? I plan on going to a bunch of vape shops to see if they have any old stock of mesh RDAs but if that fails, should I just abandon the E-Mesh method altogether?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

pantostao
#2 Posted : 5/30/2023 10:42:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, the Aegis Legend 2 is the one I'm eyeing to buy to use with e-mesh, that one should be good for your purposes. I have another mod but the TC mode is not very good in mine, I've read good things about those Aegis ones.
As for the RDA, you can find really cheap copies on the chinese online markets. Keep searching, you'll find both Vandy Vape and Wotofo clones in there that work perfectly. I've had two and both do their job. Maybe try searching terms like "rda mesh" or "mesh atomizer", that's it.

Commode0999
#3 Posted : 5/30/2023 4:58:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi neutralizer,
you could give this page a try: https://sites.google.com...h/recommended-rdas-list . They seem to have one of the more comprehensive lists out there.

neutralizer
#4 Posted : 5/31/2023 1:18:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks fellas. It's good to know the Legend 2 is an adequate choice for an E-Mesh device. Also, that link was incredibly helpful and I grabbed two Profile clones and four Mesh Pro clones (all different colors of course) in the event they become unavailable. It seems the majority of Chinese market places have stopped listing e-cigarette supplies making the search harder, but fortunately it's not impossible (yet). I just wish we didn't have to rely on shoddy knockoff RDAs that require modification, but I guess demand for the real ones was lacking so manufacturers stopped producing (the free market in action).

I actually went to a few vape shops today before I saw the link and all of them had a little to no rebuildables (all coil if they did). They say everyone just wants convenience these days and so they stock mainly pre-built atomizers, such as GeekVape ones.

FragBabyZ
#5 Posted : 12/18/2023 5:47:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello friend!

I too came here/joined up specifically for this information. How are you getting on with it?

UgraKarma
#6 Posted : 12/19/2023 2:01:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am not loving the only current mesh RDAs available from Wish. The RDA I have and still use is what they were selling as “Mesh Pro RDA” a year or so ago, but the connection isn’t what it was on day 1 and I’d like to order a backup / replacement. The new “Profile RDA” style has a significantly smaller mesh surface to load, and also has plastic near the loading space. Not ideal.

Can anyone point me to a decent eMesh atomizer that’s not the Profile RDA that I could purchase currently?
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." -lovecraft

famine
#7 Posted : 12/20/2023 10:34:32 AM

Entheogen Enthusiast

Chemical expert

UgraKarma wrote:
I am not loving the only current mesh RDAs available from Wish. The RDA I have and still use is what they were selling as “Mesh Pro RDA” a year or so ago, but the connection isn’t what it was on day 1 and I’d like to order a backup / replacement. The new “Profile RDA” style has a significantly smaller mesh surface to load, and also has plastic near the loading space. Not ideal.

Can anyone point me to a decent eMesh atomizer that’s not the Profile RDA that I could purchase currently?

I like the cthulhu iris. It is horizontal but you can have a huge mesh because of this.

Denverevolution
#8 Posted : 12/29/2023 11:02:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I like the cthulhu iris. It is horizontal but you can have a huge mesh because of this.

From what I can tell the Cthulhu Iris is not horizontal, but vertical like most RTAs. I thought the whole point of a DMT Mesh is finding an RDA with the horizontal bed you can sit your dmt on.

Also, the suggestion of the Geekvape Aegis Legend 2 has one issue... they don't seem to be selling the batteries necessary for that box mod any more. God, we need an updated list of links to build e-mesh!

Denverevolution
#9 Posted : 12/29/2023 11:10:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Here's info on how to adjust the orientation to horizontal
https://sites.google.com.../cthulu-iris?authuser=0

Its really just a huge list of items that he does NOT recommend.

The cthulhumod seems like a very janky option. Can't even close the RDA fully and not how it was designed to be used.

Perhaps the ones designed for horizontal mesh on Wish are just too shitty? https://www.wish.com/sea...e=search&position=3

its not clear why these are not acceptable. I have bought a few options and will post my results.