We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
How much lye do you use? Options

Mushie_Man
#1 Posted : 5/19/2023 9:48:40 PM

Mushie_Man

I have done many extractions and have always found 1g of NaOH to 1g of bark to be the best for mixing as much as you want without any emulsions. If it doesn't separate all the way I use a skinny pipette as a stirring rod and they separate a charm! Any tips for using less lye but still being resistant to emulsion?
"IN REALMS WHERE THE SPIRITS ENTWINE,
SHROOMS AND DMT WEAVE DREAMS DIVINE"

-Mushie_Man-
***Telegram Channel***
***YouTube Channel***

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 5/19/2023 9:50:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

For 100g of plant material, you really only need about 40g dissolved in 100ml of cool water.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

abecedarian
#3 Posted : 5/19/2023 9:51:22 PM

∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ęRhe✟ori© ABe©eDarian $✞ȉllĨn✞hę©®@✟ę

With Mimosa rootbark and also San Pedro Cactus I've always used 1g/1g which is more than enough.
I'm a man from a place with hands and a face. Part of the heart of the human race. It illuminates. ∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ę®ȉ©

Mushie_Man
#4 Posted : 5/19/2023 9:51:44 PM

Mushie_Man

Thanks brother, you are very good. I can save so much lye now lol

-Mushie_Man-
***Telegram Channel***
***YouTube Channel***

Mushie_Man
#5 Posted : 5/19/2023 9:53:25 PM

Mushie_Man

abecedarian wrote:
With Mimosa rootbark and also San Pedro Cactus I've always used 1g/1g which is more than enough.

Yeah I find this ratio great with 100g at a ratio of 1:1:7.5. Thanks for the comment

-Mushie_Man-
***Telegram Channel***
***YouTube Channel***

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 5/19/2023 11:18:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mushie_Man wrote:

Smile

I've been meaning to try out even less than that, just to see. Worst case scenario, I add more lye later.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Mushie_Man
#7 Posted : 5/19/2023 11:29:10 PM

Mushie_Man

Voidmatrix wrote:
Mushie_Man wrote:

Smile

I've been meaning to try out even less than that, just to see. Worst case scenario, I add more lye later.

One love

I have a pH tester. I think it was only 15 euros. I will use it and see how much lye it takes to reach pH 13 and let you know

-Mushie_Man-
***Telegram Channel***
***YouTube Channel***

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 5/19/2023 11:34:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mushie_Man wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:
Mushie_Man wrote:

Smile

One love

I have a pH tester. I think it was only 15 euros. I will use it and see how much lye it takes to reach pH 13 and let you know

I forgot that I do too Laughing Done enough that I haven't pulled it out in a long time.

One love

Mushie_Man
#9 Posted : 5/20/2023 12:57:09 AM

Mushie_Man

Voidmatrix wrote:
Mushie_Man wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:
Mushie_Man wrote:

Smile

One love

I forgot that I do too Laughing Done enough that I haven't pulled it out in a long time.

One love

This is my own tek I have developed over time, what do you think? Is this clear enough? I am working on turning it into a video for my channel. I had the 'Mushie_Man Tek' on YT but they took it down and struck my channel but it's up on Bitchute. I have made many improvements since that video and want to make sure the next video is clear for all to follow:

- Add 100g Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark (powdered) to a 1L Borosilicate glass mason jar (clip-top).
- In a separate borosilicate glass (Pyrex) measuring jug measure 750ml of water (I use de-ionized water), add the lye (I use around 40g) to 750ml de-ionised water slowly as a violent chemical reaction occurs and creates a high pH solution and high temperature. We need a pH of 12 or above to break down the cell walls of the bark and release the molecule into the base, so keep adding the lye in small increments and stirring until dissolved or the desired pH is reached (the mixture should turn clear when fully dissolved). Remember to use a stainless steel spoon here so it doesn't get dissolved into your mixture. Allow to cool to room temperature before adding to the powdered bark (this helps to create whiter crystals).
- Mix your cooled-down (room-temp) lye water into the powdered bark (I like to feel the outside of the jug with my hand but you can use a thermometer also). Be careful not to splash it on you and always wear gloves, eye protection and even a face mask to help prevent harmful fumes from being inhaled. Mix until the bark is fully saturated and no dried bark is floating on the top. Take your time with this part and make sure it's done correctly.
- Once you are happy that your base is fully saturated, add your solvent on top. Mix (don't shake) softly for about 10 minutes and let sit for 30 minutes. We are just making sure that every bit of the base has been in contact with the solvent to rip away that molecule. Repeat this process 7/8 times to ensure the solvent has extracted the DMT molecule into it. I like to use the rubber seal on the mason jar during mixing but I remove it during the 30-minute separation periods between mixes to prevent pressure build-up and a possible explosion. Don't worry about emulsions because vibration can help remove them, also I use my glass stirring rod to mix the soup and it does wonders to help separate the layers if they don't do so automatically.
- When you are happy that your solvent has dissolved enough DMT, siphon the solvent layer off into an 8x8 Pyrex dish, put the lid on and let it freeze for 12 hours MINIMUM!
-Don't worry about leaving a thin layer of solvent in the mason jar as it gets difficult to siphon without sucking any base into the pipette. We will add more solvent on top to start what's called the 2nd pull (you can reuse the solvent from the 1st pull once you bring it back to room temp before adding it back into your base). Once you do this just repeat the mixing and siphon process and it's recommended to do this 3 times (3 pulls) overall but you can do it as many times as you want. You can reuse solvent as many times as you want also, so please don't waste it as it is crucial to the process because it is where the DMT molecules are suspended until the freeze precipitation crystallises them.

-Mushie_Man-
***Telegram Channel***
***YouTube Channel***

Voidmatrix
#10 Posted : 5/20/2023 1:50:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good job. It's a pretty standard STB tek.

You've probably noticed the fumes from your lye mixture, so a mask is a good idea for that part of the process too. Not sure how much allowing the lye mixture to cool actually aids in whiter crystals however.

Removing the lid will allow more solvent to naturally evaporate ones it separates from the soup if you remove the lid completely. You can always just loosen it and that will also help pressure buildup, though, if everything is room temperature, there shouldn't be too much pressure buildup.

It may be helpful to provide your audience with tips on siphoning/decanting (such as pressing the tip of the pipette against the side of the jar, pulling slowly, if some of the soup accidentally gets sucked up allowing it to float to the bottom of the pipette and then spitting it out, using a transfer jar, etc.)

Good job.

One love

Mushie_Man
#11 Posted : 5/20/2023 11:19:59 AM

Mushie_Man

Voidmatrix wrote:

You've probably noticed the fumes from your lye mixture, so a mask is a good idea for that part of the process too. Not sure how much allowing the lye mixture to cool actually aids in whiter crystals however.

Removing the lid will allow more solvent to naturally evaporate ones it separates from the soup if you remove the lid completely. You can always just loosen it and that will also help pressure buildup, though, if everything is room temperature, there shouldn't be too much pressure buildup.

It may be helpful to provide your audience with tips on siphoning/decanting (such as pressing the tip of the pipette against the side of the jar, pulling slowly, if some of the soup accidentally gets sucked up allowing it to float to the bottom of the pipette and then spitting it out, using a transfer jar, etc.)

Good job.

One love

Thanks so much for that bro! Adding tips for siphoning is a great idea and the reason I am asking people for input is for that exact reason Thumbs up See I reuse my solvent so I try not let any evaporate. I have a dish drying now, I will post a pic once the crystals get fluffy and the residue has evaporated off. When you heat bath, do you put it on a low or medium setting? My hob has 7 heat settings so would you be more inclined to leave it on 2 or 3?

-Mushie_Man-
***Telegram Channel***
***YouTube Channel***

Mushie_Man
#12 Posted : 5/20/2023 12:47:47 PM

Mushie_Man

Voidmatrix wrote:

Good job.

One love

-Mushie_Man-
***Telegram Channel***
***YouTube Channel***

Voidmatrix
#13 Posted : 5/20/2023 12:56:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful sight my friend. Thank you for sharing Smile

One love

Mushie_Man
#14 Posted : 5/20/2023 1:11:47 PM

Mushie_Man

Voidmatrix wrote:
Beautiful sight my friend. Thank you for sharing Smile

One love

Thanks brother. I hope I can be a good contributor to the site as I have many things going at the moment. Is it strictly DMT or do people post mushroom content?

-Mushie_Man-
***Telegram Channel***
***YouTube Channel***

Voidmatrix
#15 Posted : 5/20/2023 1:23:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You tell me Smile

One love

Loveall
#16 Posted : 5/20/2023 1:25:26 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

0.25g of lie per gram of bark
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Mushie_Man
#17 Posted : 5/20/2023 1:48:23 PM

Mushie_Man

Voidmatrix wrote:
You tell me Smile

One love

Im not sure but i guess just DMT lol

-Mushie_Man-
***Telegram Channel***
***YouTube Channel***

Mushie_Man
#18 Posted : 5/20/2023 1:49:04 PM

Mushie_Man

Loveall wrote:
0.25g of lie per gram of bark

Thanks so much for your advice I really appreciate it Stop

-Mushie_Man-
***Telegram Channel***
***YouTube Channel***

Voidmatrix
#19 Posted : 5/20/2023 2:08:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Click the blue words in my last message Pleased

One love

Mushie_Man
#20 Posted : 5/20/2023 4:57:24 PM

Mushie_Man

Voidmatrix wrote:
Click the blue words in my last message Pleased

One love

You are a fucking gentleman fair paly to you for showing me that! I smoke weed too so I can share so much now lol

-Mushie_Man-
***Telegram Channel***
***YouTube Channel***

12NEXT