We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Adding solvent to base Options

Mushie_Man
#1 Posted : 5/19/2023 2:21:26 PM

Mushie_Man

Hi all,

I use an STB tek and was wondering what you all do before adding your solvent to the base. Do you leave the bark to dissolve in the lye water for some time before adding the solvent or do you just leave it long enough until you are 100% sure all of the bark is fully saturated in the lye water?
"IN REALMS WHERE THE SPIRITS ENTWINE,
SHROOMS AND DMT WEAVE DREAMS DIVINE"

-Mushie_Man-
***Telegram Channel***
***YouTube Channel***

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 5/19/2023 2:29:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Typically after basification I will put the vessel in a heat bath for 2 hours mixing occasionally.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Mushie_Man
#3 Posted : 5/19/2023 2:37:15 PM

Mushie_Man

Voidmatrix wrote:
Typically after basification I will put the vessel in a heat bath for 2 hours mixing occasionally.

One love

I have tried a heat bath twice and shattered the vessel both times and I really fear doing it again. I do everything at room temp and get great results. I have crystals built up now from 2 pulls and will be adding the 3rd pull in now soon to create a DMT cake at the bottom of the dish, it is beautiful to watch. I will have photos when I finish

-Mushie_Man-
***Telegram Channel***
***YouTube Channel***

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 5/19/2023 2:42:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Mushie_Man wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:

One love

I have tried a heat bath twice and shattered the vessel both times and I really fear doing it again. I do everything at room temp and get great results. I have crystals built up now from 2 pulls and will be adding the 3rd pull in now soon to create a DMT cake at the bottom of the dish, it is beautiful to watch. I will have photos when I finish

Part of the learning curve. I've broken my fair share of vessels. Helpful tip: the heat should be at a point where you can still handle the vessel with bare hands. Also, the jar should be placed in water. It helps if the water is already heated to better match the temp of the jar. Heat will help improve yield using less solvent.

Keep up the work Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Toshido
#5 Posted : 5/19/2023 6:07:00 PM

Research & Development

I start my pulls immediately after basification. But I'm doing A/B instead of STB. And I have my soup at 70C for the entire extraction, so maybe that's why it's ok for me to pull right away.
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

Mushie_Man
#6 Posted : 5/19/2023 7:43:11 PM

Mushie_Man

Toshido wrote:
I start my pulls immediately after basification. But I'm doing A/B instead of STB. And I have my soup at 70C for the entire extraction, so maybe that's why it's ok for me to pull right away.

Do you use a crockpot for AB tek

-Mushie_Man-
***Telegram Channel***
***YouTube Channel***