We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Is it just me or Nexus feels a little boring recently? :) Options

Exitwound
#1 Posted : 5/19/2023 1:28:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not saying that's bad btw. Sometimes boring is good.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 5/19/2023 1:56:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

There's definitely less activity after that flurry of spats...

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

fink
#3 Posted : 5/19/2023 5:30:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I dont necessarily agree that boring is the term I would use, but certainly peaceful.

Is it possible that we all come here for such a specific, predictable motive? Causing the input of new members to be a repetitive scenario that old member get bored of answering in depth?

Indeed also, everyone is so kind and polite with carefully measured behaviour. Any constant is 'boring'.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

bIRD_
#4 Posted : 5/19/2023 5:56:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There, i made a cool topic Cool

universecannon
#5 Posted : 5/19/2023 6:16:29 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Less activity when the weather starts getting nice out

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Toshido
#6 Posted : 5/19/2023 6:24:29 PM

Research & Development

Boring is better than incessant drama, which in all honesty turned a good number of people off from being active on the site... but every site has it's ebbs and flows.

For a lot of people the warm weather is in full effect as well, I know I've been spending a lot of time outside.

Make a fun post! Make a contribution! Share some cool art or start a project!

I plan on uploading some macro photography of bugs I took pics of whilst camping last weekend.
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

Pandora
#7 Posted : 5/19/2023 7:35:32 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

I would use the term less active. Less activity in the Forum, less activity in the chat and fewer Experience reports being posted it seems. Low participation in SHE events.

Hopefully we will get a new wave of nontrollish and exciting members in the future.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

endlessness
#8 Posted : 5/19/2023 10:02:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nexus seems more quiet, but a lot going on in the background.. New plant analysis coming soon, improvements/changes to the forum and chat software, etc.. Stay tuned Smile

downwardsfromzero
#9 Posted : 5/19/2023 10:15:16 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

universecannon wrote:
Less activity when the weather starts getting nice out

This goes for me too, certainly. You'll see my posts have a distinct bias towards happening between October and March.

This talk of "boring" brought me back to one of RhythmSpring's posts earlier this year:

RhythmSpring wrote:
But what am I doing, telling you to consume more content about what you have expressed!? Surely your own creative expansion is more important in overcoming these feelings of ennui than ramping up your consumption. Even the consumption of information is part of the overall malady of overconsumption in this world.

Food for thought - or for creativity, perhaps Smile

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

KuzeMaf
#10 Posted : 6/22/2023 6:07:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, this place used to be where THE cutting edge was. People HAD to look here for information. It was highly centralized. Highly exclusive. But not anymore.

Shulgin once wrote "DMT is everywhere."

And now I must say "DMT knowledge is everywhere!"

Fortunately, access to this information is now highly decentralized and can be found all over the internet, from YT to FB to IG to TW to RD. There are now no shortage of DMT/Aya subs, in fact there are several thousands of these communities on some sites alone.

The rat has escaped the lab, and given birth to an army of more evolved hyperdimensional fractal beings, sprinkling traces of crystalline dreams everywhere they tread.

The future is bright my friends.
All is the one....One is the all.

Math. Simple math looks infinite to me.

famine
#11 Posted : 6/23/2023 10:08:32 AM

Entheogen Enthusiast

Chemical expert

endlessness wrote:
Nexus seems more quiet, but a lot going on in the background.. New plant analysis coming soon, improvements/changes to the forum and chat software, etc.. Stay tuned Smile

Hopefully sooner than later, still can't get into chat these days lol

Kobranek
#12 Posted : 6/23/2023 4:01:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There may be more decentralized information hubs out there but there still is no place like the nexus with the vast amount of info in the wiki alone along with well balanced discussions.

There's alot of disinformation out there but the nexus always sets things straight from a scientific perspective but also from the understanding of DMT's properties as the spirit molecule.

The vetting process weeds out folks who are not serious about respectfully contributing in a meaningful way.

I feel like the serious ones are nothing short of what many cultures consider as healers or conduits to the ethereal and this place definitely has those who fit that character.

And just like those who focus on the art don't care about attracting attention and would rather refrain from doing so. No bells, whistles, forget about the hype.

This place is a hidden gem for those who area serious about learning, sharing, and expanding. Love you nexus I wouldn't have gotten this far without you good folks.

Jin
#13 Posted : 6/24/2023 7:10:57 AM

yes

I am surfing the nexus often without logging in or answering any post....... Just absorbing knowledge, interactions and what not........ I believe many many members are doing the same and it may feel there is less activity but i feel we are all connected at a deeper level than just on the internetSmile
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

Mitakuye Oyasin
#14 Posted : 6/24/2023 10:51:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Positive and peaceful at the Nexus is so much more preferable than bitter, hateful, dramatic and divisive.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

dragonrider
#15 Posted : 6/24/2023 11:14:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am more busy with work lately, but i do notice that there's a lot less activity going on. Also a lot less trolling fortunately.

Maybe google changed it's algorithm again to protect the public against our insidious sex, drugs, and rock&roll propaganda, so less people manage to find us.
We all know that big tech companies are always very forthcoming when it comes to health and safety issues. Laughing

hug454
#16 Posted : 6/25/2023 12:49:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Jin wrote:
I am surfing the nexus often without logging in or answering any post....... Just absorbing knowledge, interactions and what not........ I believe many many members are doing the same and it may feel there is less activity but i feel we are all connected at a deeper level than just on the internetSmile

Amen brother