We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
e-Nail temperature for DMT Options

ildruido
#1 Posted : 5/19/2023 11:39:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello, I'v got a new electric dab nail for my cannabis adventures and it works great, no more hassle with flames and consistent temp:
https://ibb.co/Sfv2CV1

I usually go with 620F for concentrates, I was wondering which might be a good starting point for DMT

Thx

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

xxStormWolfxx
#2 Posted : 5/20/2023 12:21:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey man how's it going? I think 350f is probably the best place too start around I would say do a cold start too and just inhale as soon as you see it starting too melt. im not 100 percent sure it depends I think on the colour of your spice too like white spice will melt at lower temps and yellow can take hotter temps as it has the oils and such too heat as well. either way let us know how you get on Cool

another note if you are using this for concentrates then once you use it for deems it will forever be tainted with that ever so sweet smell and taste jus a thought if you didn't want to ruin your device maybe use a quartz banger and a tea candle like the ultimate machine on here cant find the page Laughing Laughing but you get what i mean bro

safe travels spread the love.Big grin

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 5/20/2023 12:43:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Wikipedia wrote:
Boiling point
160 °C (320 °F) at 0.6 Torr (80 Pa)[1]
also reported as
80–135 °C (176–275 °F) at 0.03 Torr (4.0 Pa)

350f should be more than enough.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Burnttoast22
#4 Posted : 5/21/2023 10:33:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

xxStormWolfxx wrote:

another note if you are using this for concentrates then once you use it for deems it will forever be tainted with that ever so sweet smell and taste jus a thought if you didn't want to ruin your device maybe use a quartz banger and a tea candle like the ultimate machine on here cant find the page Laughing Laughing but you get what i mean bro

safe travels spread the love.Big grin

Yes, a dedicated device is not a bad thing at all. I used to smoke weed regularly through my GVG until I got an unexpected surprise one evening and instead of relaxing on my sofa I was talking to aliens. Turns out DMT build up on the inside of the pipe with repeated use can spontaneously revaporize Surprised Embarrased

And what Stormwolf said about it always tainting the taste of anything else you smoke through it is spot on.

Peace

ildruido
#5 Posted : 5/22/2023 5:51:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks everyone! so 350F will be Smile
Im going to use another dab rig onlh for dmt but I want to use the same enail, that s the whole point so in my experience in order to remove all dmt traces 1) soak the the ceramic element with isopr 70% for a few hours and 1) run the device a few times at max temp