We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello, I'm new here! I'm also a new DMT user! Options

HyperGeomentry
#1 Posted : 5/17/2023 11:59:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone. I have been reading resources on this website for some time and I found them really helpful! So I decided to create an account.

I had my first DMT experience exactly three weeks ago. My first psychedelic experience was LSD (220UG) about two month ago, the next psilocybin mushrooms, and then DMT. I was always scared of DMT in the past, fearing what I "meet" or experience due to its reputation of giving the user the most intense experience compared to LSD or psilocybin and claims of meeting "entities" (which again, unlike LSD or psilocybin). But one day I decided I'd rather give it a go and find it myself (what's gonna go worst?). And here I am.

I'm totally in love DMT. For my first DMT experience, I used an oil-burner pipe for smoking freebase N,N-DMT powder (and I hated it!). So a few days later, I prepared myself a vape juice from DMT freebase and had my first breakthrough experience (two weeks ago) from vape pen.

I've since been using vapes for DMT and found them to be reliable (I use 510-cartridge vape pens).

I found DMT to be a unique drug, it has short onset, duration, and elimination (unlike LSD or psilocybin mushrooms) and more "mental" (with mushrooms in particular, I feel heavy body load and restlessness) and the most colorful. It also produce no tolerance or tachyphylaxis.

I'm happy to be here with a community of fellow DMT lovers :-)

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Pandora
#2 Posted : 5/18/2023 12:27:10 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

HyperGeomentry,

Welcome to the Nexus, Very happy.

It sounds like you have had quite the rapid introduction and progression with psychedelics. I am glad you like the territory so far.

Have you had a chance to extract your own DMT yet? There are many TEKs in the wiki that are very helpful in this regard.

So, when you broke through did you meet any entities? If so what were they like?

Again, a warm welcome.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

HyperGeomentry
#3 Posted : 5/18/2023 1:08:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member