We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First Time With Aged, 7 Year Old Crystals Options

neutralizer
#1 Posted : 4/24/2023 1:44:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

= DATE: 4/22/2023
= TIME: 7:55 P.M.

= SETTING: BEDROOM WINDOW
= LIGHT LEVEL: 6/10 NATURAL LIGHT

= METHOD: HAZE DUAL V3, HEAT SETTING 1
= AMOUNT: 45 MG

= NUMBER OF HITS: 6-8
= DURATION: 25 MINUTES

This was the first time my cat has decided to commit to his curiosity regarding the power of 'Deemed', even after owning some for over 7 years. During the mid 2010s, he had 500 MG of pure white crystals but declared at the time that he was just not ready for it. Instead he was using 25c-NBOMe and occasionally genuine 25 for his quest at understanding what lies beyond our current realm of residence. But with the increase of digitally rendered simulations depicting what Deemed can show, and with almost forty sub-Deemed level psychedelic experiences, his curiosity and readiness hit an equilibrium and prompted him to commit to the next level of psychedelic revelations.

In preparation, my cat decided to organize his room to make it more appealing to be in, which he believes contributes to the underlying mood one has before any sort of psy-session. He also turned on his colored lamps and set them to pink and purple engulfing the entire room in that color combination. This may or may not have influenced the effects my cat experienced because instead of being in the center of the room he chose to sit at his desk facing the window where he'd have a view of the outside world. The Playstation 4 was on and the ambient home screen music was playing, but at a low volume just to add a little background noise, and last but not least, he lit an incense on his desk to add more immersion to the third dimension (just in case).

My cat had all of the tools and materials ready at his desk as a part of the preparation process, and proceeded to scoop two scoops (using a 10-12 MG scooper) of this 7 year old, now pinkish/yellow, chunky crystal into one of the bowls (with an added mesh lining) of the Haze Dual V3. Everything at this point was pretty much ready to go--the ROA, the setting, etc., but not my cat. He was still a little nervous about what to expect based on the experiences he's read from other explorers. Shortly after however, he thought "the only way to find out what's true is to see for yourself" and drew up enough confidence to turn on the vape. He set it on the first heat setting (365F/185C) and waited for it to reach operating temperature.

Upon reaching operating temperature, my cat took a draw, heart pounding, holding the vape horizontally to keep the liquid crystal from potentially leaking out, but did not feel much of anything (except heated air) come out. He took another draw and was able to taste the Deemed but saw no vapor, however he began to feel as if he'd just micro-dosed on a sub-Deemed psychedelic. He popped open the vape to see what was going on and saw that the crystal had turned into a dark liquid droplet, and also noticed the air hole at the bottom of the bowl he'd forgotten about after putting in the screen. So he decided to add two more scoops of crystal into the bowl and figured if he held it at a 45 degree angle, it wouldn't leak into the hole or out of the bowl.

He switched the vape back on and proceeded to let it heat up once more, holding it at an angle. After reaching temperature again he took a long draw and definitely felt the vapor enter his respiratory system. He held the vapor in for ten seconds and exhaled with very little trace of the vapor exiting his mouth. He tried to conceptualize the taste of Deemed but couldn't because of how little taste there was along with zero harshness. But before my cat could come to a conclusion about taste, the visuals began to wiggle their way into his perception. Outside of his window are a bunch of tall evergreen trees about fifty feet away, and all of their limbs began to twist and turn, pointing towards my cat like tentacles. He took a couple more draws from the vape and realized "wow it's like we're already at the peak of an LSD session, but only within mere minutes!"

The audible frequency that my cat became familiar with during his previous sub-Deemed sessions began to increase and amplify tenfold and the color palette of the outside world shifted away from green (evergreen forest) to a magenta and grayish blue all the while swirling into patterns recognizable from said previous sub-Deemed sessions. He decided to take it further and took a couple of large draws to see where it would take him. At this point the visuals started to manifest intensely but faintly into the eye-wall structure making everything outside of the window nearly impossible to distinguish, however the objects on his desk could still be seen, including the incense smoke. The vibration/auditory frequency was like nothing he'd experienced before. The entire physical environment was nearly inverted in color or rather as if he'd gone somewhat colorblind unable to see certain colors.

Sitting in his chair, my cat's body felt as if it were being left behind (is this what dying feels like?) while my cat himself felt like he could go forward. However there seemed to have been a sort of connection attached to his body and he could still perceive his head leaning back, and his eyes and mouth being wide open, but completely motionless. It was positioned how someone would picture a dead body who's spirit was ripped out, but instead of being ripped out my cat felt like he was still lying within his body sitting in the chair, afraid to leave it. At this point the eye-wall appeared to have morphed faintly into a space/room that seemed could be traveled into, but because my cat's body had its eyes wide open and the connection was still feeding into his consciousness, it was too hard to distinguish any real details of that space, except for maybe a pillar on each the left and right side.

"Look at all of these anchors you've made for yourself (the incense and the Playstation 4 music)!" popped into my cat's mind. He shifted his attention to the incense while still seeing the entire window in a fish-eye view, then focused on the music of the Playstation behind him. This redirection of focus led him to start realizing other things happening in the material plane such as the daylight dwindling, his bedroom becoming more visible from the outside, and the morbid looking death expression on his face. These realizations introduced paranoia that maybe his neighbors could be watching him which sparked him to move his body around and regain full consciousness in the material plane. From here the visuals started to decrease dramatically and he knew the experience was coming to an end so he got up and walked around his room for a bit comparing the remaining visuals to those he had seen in his previous psy-sessions.

My cat got a few more questions in as the visuals retracted further away into smaller swirls and geometry embedded into the clean carpet, and before he knew it he was left with a nice afterglow and a mild sense of satisfaction. He came to the conclusion that this first Deemed experience was a good way to 'test the waters', imagining that what he saw was like him dipping his toes into the pool rather than jumping in and experiencing a full blown and potentially overwhelming and fearful breakthrough. Now he realizes that Deemed could be worth doing more frequently and that one day may advance to achieving a full breakthrough. In the meantime my cat will continue to do research, mainly on how to let go, and try to overcome his remaining fear that he could possibly get stuck in hyperspace (feel free to reassure him that it's not possible). All in all this was a good first trip.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Toshido
#2 Posted : 4/24/2023 6:07:41 AM

Research & Development

Sorry but it's just too difficult to follow the story with you referencing your "Cat" the whole time as it strains the content of your trip report as well as the eyes. It's ok that you might not know, but referencing a "Cat" or a "Gerbil" or any creature as well as using "SWIM" doesn't absolve you from any legal proceedings if it were to be used in court. So you might as well just say it's you doing it. "SWIM" just doesn't work anymore.

Further more, it explicitly says in orange text above where you post "No discussion is allowed about selling drugs, buying drugs, procuring drugs, prices of drugs, trading drugs and trafficking of drugs."

Talking about acquiring DMT off of the dark web regardless of when it was purchased is against the Attitude Page .

Sorry for being a buzzkill, just pointing that out there.

🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

Exitwound
#3 Posted : 4/24/2023 7:43:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Try switching nexus to light theme and then reading your post, friend.

I'm all for positivity and colours, but that text messes up my eyes just by looking at it

Toshido
#4 Posted : 4/24/2023 7:54:34 AM

Research & Development

Exitwound wrote:

I'm all for positivity and colours, but that text messes up my eyes just by looking at it

Oh yeah I just realized the font is pink. Is the light theme white or something? lol
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

Pandora
#5 Posted : 4/24/2023 2:13:02 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

neutralizer,

Welcome to the Nexus.

I'm kind of the crazy cat lady here so your post caught my eye. Very happy

I want to soundly echo what Toshido wrote. You're safe here because the owner is a master coder and there's incredible layers of encryption. Also you really need to edit that 1st paragraph and just basically say you procured the DMT without any detail. The recommendation to review the Attitude is a good one because DMT Nexus is not like other drug sites. There is a very strong philosophy here around extracting one's own medicines.

Having got that out of the way I want to say I really enjoyed reading your experience report. You have a great way with words, a great memory and I found your analysis to be spot on.

Yes, you are safe believing that your body will be fine and that it will take care of its' functions normally. You may not be in touch with it but your heart will beat, your lungs will breathe and your bladder will retain urine. If you launched feeling fine you don't have to worry about your body getting hungry. Try not to worry about it so much. Trust it to take care of itself. It knows what it's doing even if you're not there. After all, after you eat a meal do you think about the Kreb's cycle? Or do you just let your body get it done?

You have indeed tested the waters and seen the potential and yes learning how to surrender is the key to being a successful worker with this powerful medicine.

Many times I have written here that I feel DMT is good practice for death. Many times I have personally broken through as an experienced user and found myself in a space where for some reason I completely forgot that I had done DMT (Sometimes I would have this happen after remembering that yes the last thing I did was DMT but still this couldn't be a DMT trip) and was completely disconnected from my body and therefore was 1000% convinced that I was dead.

Surrender is a difficult topic. For me it is about letting go of control and embracing a loving acceptance of whatever comes. It is a trying to let go of judgment.

I meditate before I take the 1st hit. I repeat an intention mantra over to myself many times that basically goes like this: Peace, love, healing, acceptance, integration, intentionality. Also if I dose low enough I have a little bit of time before the trance takes me and I get slammed out of my body so I just tell myself everything's going to be okay just breathe.

Also I say kind of a little prayer before I go in where I'm basically just refining my intention out loud and asking for whatever intervention might be possible and stating that I am ready to accept whatever comes.

For me personally these little rituals help me get my mental house into order so that maybe I can just truly let come what may.

Again I want to encourage you to edit that 1st paragraph but also want to warmly welcome you and let you know I am looking forward to seeing you around and reading future posts from you.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

neutralizer
#6 Posted : 4/24/2023 5:23:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Toshido wrote:
Sorry but it's just too difficult to follow the story with you referencing your "Cat" the whole time as it strains the content of your trip report as well as the eyes. It's ok that you might not know, but referencing a "Cat" or a "Gerbil" or any creature as well as using "SWIM" doesn't absolve you from any legal proceedings if it were to be used in court. So you might as well just say it's you doing it. "SWIM" just doesn't work anymore.

Further more, it explicitly says in orange text above where you post "No discussion is allowed about selling drugs, buying drugs, procuring drugs, prices of drugs, trading drugs and trafficking of drugs."

Talking about acquiring DMT off of the dark web regardless of when it was purchased is against the Attitude Page .

Sorry for being a buzzkill, just pointing that out there.

My apologies, I thought the 'SWIM' formatting was still in fashion. I think the last time I shared an experience report online was back in the mid-2010s on Shroomery lol.

Also I edited out that procuring detail. I guess I skimmed over that section of the Attitude Page assuming it was meant for those looking to actively buy and sell illicit substances. I thought I was clever enough with that detail by using it to label a time rather than a place, and for all they know I could be talking about quartz crystals haha.

neutralizer
#7 Posted : 4/24/2023 5:25:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Exitwound wrote:

I see what you mean lmao. I eliminated the color effect so it would display the standard black text for the light theme.

neutralizer
#8 Posted : 4/24/2023 6:00:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
neutralizer,

Welcome to the Nexus.

Thank you Pandora. Your reassuring vision will help in my future experiences. I do remember "broadcasting" forward a sort of prayer before the eye-wall formed describing myself as humble and that "I am at your mercy." I did this because I believed whatever essence/intelligence I was facing is the same as the one(s) who've been there during all of my previous sub-Deemed sessions--it kind of felt reunion-like for the most part.

Pandora
#9 Posted : 4/24/2023 6:18:02 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

neutralizer wrote:

I do remember "broadcasting" forward a sort of prayer before the eye-wall formed describing myself as humble and that "I am at your mercy." I did this because I believed whatever essence/intelligence I was facing is the same as the one(s) who've been there during all of my previous sub-Deemed sessions--it kind of felt reunion-like for the most part.

It sounds like you are well on your way to a healthy relationship with the spice.

I really resonated with your statement that it kind of felt reunion-like.

When I go deep, make it into the zero G, mystical resonating, sharp edged, polished, hylozoic breakthrough space I am often struck with a profound sense that I have returned to a place where I was long before I was born and that indeed I shall return to a similar place after the death of my physical body. A welcoming place of deep union and ultimate connectivity. The quintensential reunion. Very happy Love
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Toshido
#10 Posted : 4/24/2023 6:34:28 PM

Research & Development

Much better!!! Thank you!

A solid trip report, I can tell that your intentions are pure, or about as pure as us humans can make them when we have plans to leave our meat suit for a short time.

I treat entities as if they are actual beings living lives, but I also accept the possibility of them being manifestations of my subconscious. In either case, both would demand your respect.

Say I see a titan sized naked blue woman sitting in a throne and looking down at me telling me that I drink too much alcohol. Is she a real being living a separate life alongside of mine in another dimension? Or is it an extension of my own psyche simply talking to myself?

It doesn't really matter to me... both should be taken just as seriously. Which is why myself, Pandora, and many others take some time before a spice trip to show some humility and to accept whatever comes with open arms.

Voicing an invocation, silent praying, breathing exercises, lighting incense and humming, words of reassurance to yourself, going through a checklist of wants/need/intentions, etc are all ways of "cleaning your room" before you go to bed. In this case cleaning and organizing your brain before lift off.

That always seems to ensure a positive experience even if it becomes an uncomfortable one. Can you clock out of work, open the door to your house, grab a vapor genie and let'er rip without meditating first? Sure you can. But I've found that showing the spice and it's inhabitants (you're an inhabitant/guest as well) the respect it deserves far increases your chances of having a positive experience.

I did DMT freebase 20 times in 2019, and in 2023 it's probably been 10-15 times. I have only reported 2-3 uncomfortable experiences. I too have a difficult time letting go though, but that's mainly from poorly executed puffs and being stuck in phase 2.

BobDobbs
#11 Posted : 4/25/2023 7:11:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing - your cat's pretty cool. And the nay-sayers, as ever, can eat crow.