We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
white crystals from nontox tek Options

Espiridion
#1 Posted : 2/22/2010 1:43:50 AM

--who.??..ME??--

So its the wombats third pull from some nice green powder and the first pulls were standard acetate wax that hardened up okay. But this third one resulted in a nice layer of tiny little circular radially spoked crystalline spots and I thought to myself, nice job, wombat! Looks like you might have some fairly pure stuff!

Anyone else gotten past the gunky stuff and had just plain M acetate come out?

curiouser and curiouser

E
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

desiderata
#2 Posted : 2/22/2010 3:40:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Using the D-lim non toxic method I ended up with just impure waxy, brown/tan acetate. And thats with all 4 pulls. Did you do a purification step with acetone?
'My conclusion was that it is neither good nor evil - that value is determined by ourselves and our intentions upon entering.' - 88

69ron
#3 Posted : 2/22/2010 9:39:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM at times has had nearly pure white crystals. More often though, it's an amber/tan wax. That's with no variation of extraction steps, just different cacti used, so the cacti source makes a huge difference in the purity of the initial extraction.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Espiridion
#4 Posted : 2/22/2010 1:15:16 PM

--who.??..ME??--

No purification. The yield was roughly half (weight wise) from all other pulls, so apparantly all the non-M is gone.

BIT-TER !!!Cool

Peace,

E
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

PlainCoil
#5 Posted : 2/24/2010 6:20:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't be so sure that all the non M is gone.

SWIM has gotten big, brown sticky yields with the first two pulls, then the third one is white and crystalline, then the fourth is back to brown and sticky! This is all with acetate, not carbonate - which seems to be more likely to produce a solid powder than a resin.