We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I have been here for a year can I be upgraded? Options

meino
#1 Posted : 4/18/2023 7:57:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello,
My interest in psychedelics began after I read that someone who could no longer hear in one ear after the consumption of LSD could hear again.

I have a visual disorder for which no one has found an explanation. Well, the miracle cure did not happen.

Nevertheless, it was a profound experience. To see the things behind the things and to take a different perspective.

My problem with LSD is that for me the effects last 24 hours instead of the often mentioned 8 hours.
I took it three times and decided it was enough for me for an undefined period of time.

I extracted DMT. Unfortunately I have had minimal effects so far probably because I have burned off a lot of it. I now want to try mesh vaping.

In any case, I hope from the whole thing deep insights into my own psyche. Ultimately, we all do not know what this experience is.
Unfortunately, I am in a place where even the bark is not legal. I still have 100g to experiment.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Twilight Person
#2 Posted : 4/18/2023 10:06:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Unfortunate about the root bark situation also ...

In case you will not get where you want, maybe try growing some mescaline cacti? I guess they are legal in most countries? Could be an interesting plant too I guess and definetly is regarded as a medicine too, which could suit your purpose.

As you only have 100 g bark left, also dont throw it away after an extraction and maybe try to boil it another time or maybe up to 3 times. Maybe you can get more actives out.

About smoking: Changa in my eyes is ineffective. When I load what is equivalent to 30 mg into a bong I just get a medium experience. Pretty similar to 10 mg of pure smoked. There will always be a huge amount left in the herbs after smoking and also a small amount is always burned due to local overheating. That's why for efficiency you should also only use the pure freebase powder, as you probably did so far.

The easiest way would be using an oil burner / oil pipe / meth pipe / crack pipe (it has many names) although this will also cause some combustion, but less than changa probably. But maybe you tried exactly this which led to a low efficiency. If you did another way, maybe try out the oil burner as a quick and easy alternative with like 10 mg portions and see if that is any better.
~ O ~

justB612
#3 Posted : 4/18/2023 10:10:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ever thought of just brewing some rue tea and some mhrb tea and drinking it? its kinda the bulletproof way of getting there, though you can not throw up for ~60 minutes if you really wanna trip....

welcome aboard Smile hope you feel safe and explore our forums with excitement and respect, cheers!
A second chance? Huh... I thought I was on my fifth.

Wolfnippletip
#4 Posted : 4/19/2023 1:21:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

+1 for Rue/MHRB Tea. 5 grams MHRB Tea and 3 grams Rue Tea worked well for me.

And it looks like you're a full member now. Smile
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

barisk
#5 Posted : 4/19/2023 6:09:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

3 Gr rue tea with a little bit vinegar and 8 Gr dried cubensis tea with 2 Gr lemon balm tea is perfect for me. I don't know if it cures your eye problem but my not smelling problem after covid is fixed by this dosage...