We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
is the MAOI in Changa stacking up? Options

M0K0
#1 Posted : 4/8/2023 8:56:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim tried some different changa blends by now and has a question for you.

When doing the first Changa hit, there is basically no MAOI in your system, so it feels nearly like a freebase experience.
On the fifth hit, there is so much MAOI in your system, stacked from the previous tokes that it basically completely changes the freebase experience.

Is Swim right when he says that you basically never have a stable experience with changa because the MAOIs keep stacking up over a session?
And that this is the reason, so many people take the hamalas sublingual before vaping, to have a stable level of MAOIs to work with?

Thanks in advance, love is outSmile
If you smoke it right, you can't hold a pipe.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

CosmicLion
#2 Posted : 4/9/2023 8:19:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, and yes...

Sublingual and/or oral MAOI before vaped DMT or Changa can have profound positive impact on the initial smoked experience...

One can also make harmala saturated herbs, without DMT... Dissolving excess Harmala into the solvent, then mixing herbs and evaporating. With excess harmala, some powder will be left after evaporation, but the herbs will be maximum super-saturated, coated with harmala freebase crystals, sparkly like cannabis.

These herbs can be smoked before smoking DMT-containing Changa or DMT... To load the body up on harmalas...

Alternatively, one can take these max-saturated Harmala herbs and roll them in red full spectrum DMT goo freebase, then do a final roll in the residual harmala powder... Makes kind of a Changa moon-rock... Maximum harmala, rolled in DMT goo, coated in even more harmala (helps prevent it from being too sticky from the DMT goo).

It definitely works on the first smoke moreso than just dabbing the DMT goo... but you are right, in that subsequent rounds will be stronger due to the harmala taking effect in the body.

Thumbs up
-Eternally Romping the Astral Savannahlands-

abecedarian
#3 Posted : 4/9/2023 5:03:50 PM

∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ęRhe✟ori© ABe©eDarian $✞ȉllĨn✞hę©®@✟ę

It certainly felt that way to me, especially a few times in the past when I was smoking a lot of caapi leaf with my dmt freebase. It made me a bit manic actually, with a certain kind of up and on my feet type energetic breakthrough and big urge to articulate. I was walking in waking dreams.
I'm a man from a place with hands and a face. Part of the heart of the human race. It illuminates. ∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ę®ȉ©