We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
mmmmm Changa!!! Options

nodice
#21 Posted : 3/30/2010 2:28:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Its my bar!

Various smoking herbs some enhanced some not. Smile
and of course my Hot Sauce.
I dont drink much so there is limited alchohol. except for maybe some Iso Wink

have you ever taken that ferry from San Francisco to Berkeley and looked back and seen that while in Berkeley, San Francisco doesn't exist?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Dorge
#22 Posted : 3/30/2010 4:20:19 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

looks like a typical PNW bar! lol

So here is an interesting idea that my cyborg ape man igorski came up with

Why not make a tincture of chalipoonga like say 10gms of it and then let it soak for a month and take the menstrum and use that as the solvent one uses to dissolve the spice and changa in?
Igorski thinks that it would carry many interesting alks into the changa making it muey bien....
changapoonga?

Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

gammagore
#23 Posted : 3/30/2010 4:29:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was just talking about the same thing in chat the other day dorge.

Chali is soakingSmile

Dorge
#24 Posted : 3/30/2010 4:51:51 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

cyborg ape minds must think alike!
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Ginkgo
#25 Posted : 3/30/2010 4:51:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dorge wrote:
changapoonga?

Changaponga, pongachanga... Anything with that name just have to be incredible! Very happy

How much 5-MeO-DMT and bufotenine does chaliponga contain?

Dorge
#26 Posted : 3/30/2010 5:00:37 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

wiki says...
Leaves:

* Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) 0.17-1.75%[2]
* 5-MeO-DMT[2]
* Bufotenine,[2] traces[3]
* Methyltryptamine[2]
* N-methyltetrahydro-beta-carboline, traces[3][2]

Stems:

* Dimethyltryptamine[2]
* 5-MeO-DMT[2]
* N-methyltetrahydro-beta-carboline[2]

Either way that is a freaking great changa combo... for one beta carbs are WAY more effective smoked in small quantities...

Oco changa! or water changa... put some blue lotus in there... what else... some thing watery... hmmmmmm aquamarine crystal essence yesssss.... definitely...
Aquamarine is a transparent form of Beryl and ranges in colour from blue to blue-green. Legend says that it is the treasure of mermaids and in ancient times sailors often carried Aquamarine to protect them against drowning.

Aquamarine is said to be the Stone of Courage and is believed to instil courage and fortitude and to counteract a victim mentality. Its energies are calming and it is thought to act to reduce stress and quieten the mind, thus clarifying perception, sharpening the intellect and removing confusion. It is a good stone for promoting creative self-expression and for removing blocks to communication. Aquamarine is also believed to give strength to deal with difficult situations and to allow you to stay focused under pressure.

Placing Aquamarine on the throat chakra is believed to help alleviate problems of the throat, swollen glands and the thyroid.

invoke La Sirena... and ask her to bless the changa with a little mermaid icaro... and let her reveal her treasures....
smooch!

Dimitrius
#27 Posted : 3/30/2010 5:29:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dorge wrote:
wiki says...
Oco changa! or water changa... put some blue lotus in there...

Ha, it's funny you mention this.

In a dream I had about a month ago, I fused golden Chali spice with Blue Lily petals.

Cosmic Lily....that's what I call tryptamine infused Lily petals.

If Caapi is in there....Cosmic Lily Changa.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Dorge
#28 Posted : 3/30/2010 5:47:38 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

Nice!
Or...
Buddha bloom changa.... hehehehe!

Sahasrara changa!

good...god.........one could make a changa blend for every chakra....Shocked using plants and crystals that are linked to specific chakras and breathing the root syllables into each one...
basing changa preparation Ayurveda principles... yoga changa...
jesus...the possabilities are endless...

get down with your atman yo...

Dimitrius
#29 Posted : 3/30/2010 5:59:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dorge wrote:
Nice!
Or...
Buddha bloom changa.... hehehehe!

Sahasrara changa!

good...god.........one could make a changa blend for every chakra....Shocked using plants and crystals that are linked to specific chakras and breathing the root syllables into each one...
basing changa preparation Ayurveda principles... yoga changa...
jesus...the possabilities are endless...

get down with your atman yo...

Haha, yeah.....I like Cosmic Lily though. It's Lily, + that ohh so special ingredient...hence Cosmic. Plus, it has a personal meaning for me.

And it opens up much more than the crown. It at least opens up everything from the heart to the crown. It's powerful if worked in high enough concentrations.

But I don't know. I speak from personal revelations and occurrences.

Hehe, Dorge is a little excited about this. > > > Dorge the Changaneer > > >
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Dorge
#30 Posted : 3/30/2010 6:16:01 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

dorge goes with the traditional etymology of enthusiasm to "embody the divine".... hahaha!
thats nice the heart to the crown... excellent!
SWIM has been working on balancing the solar plexus, navel and sacral chakras.
the one thing that swim nows for sure is that spice makes one very aware of the chakra system.

۩
#31 Posted : 3/30/2010 6:19:06 AM

Dorge wrote:
dorge goes with the traditional etymology of enthusiasm to "embody the divine".... hahaha!
thats nice the heart to the crown... excellent!
SWIM has been working on balancing the solar plexus, navel and sacral chakras.
the one thing that swim nows for sure is that spice makes one very aware of the chakra system.

The spice gets every chakra active and flowing harmoniously.
This is how you blast out of sahasrara.
It's like one of those locks where you have to roll in the perfect number
Once you have it
it unlocks

Also, the spice involuntarily causes "bhandas" which is the hindu work for locks.
One important one being the clenching of the ass muscles (forgive me I don't know the scientific term)
This causes "kundalini" to rise.
Theres another one you can do in your solar plexus by squishing your breath inward upon exhalation
and another where you tilt your head down and place your tongue to the roof of your mouth.

Learn these techniques for extra explosive soulular blooming

Dorge
#32 Posted : 3/30/2010 6:24:05 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

totally the pranic tube just opens up completely. SWIM nearly thought he was splitting down the middle the first time.
ha! astral adaptogen! sometimes swim really likes winkelmans psychointigrator plants concept. http://www.maps.org/media/winkleman-spring03.html

Dorge
#33 Posted : 3/30/2010 6:26:30 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

۩ wrote:

Theres another one you can do in your solar plexus by squishing your breath inward upon exhalation
and another where you tilt your head down and place your tongue to the roof of your mouth.

how do you mean squishing? pm me! and whats the souluar blooming like? Wink

۩
#34 Posted : 3/30/2010 6:29:32 AM

Dorge wrote:
۩ wrote:

how do you mean squishing? pm me! and whats the souluar blooming like? Wink

Well I'll just post here for everyone to see if that's OK.
You get your breathing down to be a perfect gravitational orbital rotation.
Breathe in, expand
Breathe out, retract
It eventually becomes a perfect flowing mechanism with nothing in it's way.

The second bhanda involves squeezing your belly all the way in, compressing your organs, and holding it there for as long as you feel is right.
This is done when you fully exhale the breath, and are clenching the root chakra, causing your energy to rise like a cobra...

Up,
up,
and OUT!

Clap hands, galaxies shatter.

Dorge
#35 Posted : 3/30/2010 6:53:34 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

very interesting thank you for that...

well blessed be... post 666....
SKOL!

PREV12