We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
morgellons disease natural cures Options

Underclocked
#1 Posted : 4/7/2023 12:35:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys,
My mother has morgellons disease. Does anyone have at-home remedies?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

pointy hat
#2 Posted : 4/7/2023 1:50:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Underclocked

Sorry to hear of your mother's suffering.

Perhaps you should research green coffee enemas. There is a great Crrow777 podcast episode on the subject. Raw pumpkin seeds are another anti-parasitic treatment.

Morgellons is not a condition that is recognized by the allopathic medical industry unfortunately. You probably will not find many here who are willing to discuss something so controversial that is out of the realms of capital s Science / scientism.

RhythmSpring
#3 Posted : 4/7/2023 2:39:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Stephen Harrod Buhner writes about Morgellon's in his book, "Healing Lyme."
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

Underclocked
#4 Posted : 4/8/2023 5:14:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the INFO!!!!!!

Mitakuye Oyasin
#5 Posted : 4/15/2023 9:38:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry to hear about your mother Underclocked. Don't know much about MD but if it is parasite based then looking for and starting a cycle of a good broad spectrum Antiparasitic is probably the first step. Ivermectin and Fenbendazole are two of the best and safest broad spectrum Antiparasitics available. Oddly, both have shown a lot of evidence of also being cancer killers, which begs the question of what really is cancer? Research how to do cycles of Antiparasitic medication, since a single dose will only kill what is living at the time and not the eggs that have not yet hatched out. Dosing is usually done by body weight calculations.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 4/16/2023 9:39:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Underclocked wrote:
Hey guys,
My mother has morgellons disease. Does anyone have at-home remedies?

Was she tested for this? What were the results if so?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

the_Architect
#7 Posted : 8/17/2023 11:35:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I don´t know much about this issue.

Herd a couple of things they use: hydrogen peroxide, Chlorine dioxide MMS, zaper rife machine.

http://zapmorgellons.blo...-morgellons-disease.html
https://www.spooky2-mall...-machine-for-morgellons/

Look for Harald Klautz-Vella conferences on morgellons... not sure which country do you live.
"...after five seconds I was no longer a marxist, no longer a materialist, no longer a rationalist.
It killed those things, it cauterized them..."

Terrence McKenna

downwardsfromzero
#8 Posted : 8/17/2023 12:39:34 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

I was initially pretty sceptical about this (especially when MMS gets mentioned), but here's a balanced-sounding review of the condition [viewed through an adblocker]:
https://www.verywellheal...rgellons-disease-4154673

There appears to be a link with Borelliosis/Lyme disease.

As an observation (not medical advice), Doxycycline is presently one of the main conventional treatments for Lyme.

Here's some more that I found:
https://www.wikihow.com/...nize-Morgellons-Symptoms
This bit in particular stood out:
Quote:
Avoid confusing Morgellons with other conditions. There are a substantial number of other conditions that can cause itching and rashes or sores which would be considered before Morgellons. This is because the symptoms of Morgellons are relatively common and general. As a result, in order to help yourself identify if you have Morgellons, you should consider other conditions that can have similar symptoms. Consider that your physical symptoms might indicate:[5]

Toxoplasmosis
Pinworm infection
Other parasitic infections
Fibromyalgia
Other fungal and bacteria caused skin diseases

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli