We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings ॐ Options

KaliMa
#1 Posted : 3/30/2023 3:37:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I like many others am quite new to many of the TEKs explained here & am excited to share some wisdom of my own.
🤍♾️🖤
I have some in depth experience on megadoses on all types of psychedelic substances & other interesting stuff.
Thank you for reading my introduction & I hope to learn and grow alongside you all.

Peace & Blessings,
~Kali
Quote:
The one who loves all intensely begins perceiving in all living beings a part of himself.
He becomes a lover of all, a part and parcel of the Universal Joy.
He flows with the stream of happiness,
and is enriched by each soul.

~Yajur Veda

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 4/4/2023 4:02:10 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

KaliMa,

Welcome to the Nexus.

Yes the TEKs here are tried and true and well worth trying. Don't let them intimidate you. If you can soberly read and follow instructions you can probably do almost anything here.

I find wisdom to be an interesting word and I'm wondering where you feel you gained yours from? It feels pretty elusive to me to be honest.

As a person in my fifties with a boatload of drug, life and knowledge experience I find myself encountering the fact that I have no wisdom. I find as I get older I am becoming just a little bit more humble and more knowledgeable of just how little I know.

About 15 years ago in dealing with a monstrous midlife crisis I gained some experience with and insight from high doses of a lot of things and I still find myself integrating.

But that's me. I bet your story is very different and I'd love to read it.

May I ask what drove you to mega dosing? Here at the Nexus we look for intentionality rather than just trying to take large doses which is why I ask. . . There had to be something that drove you to this.

May I ask how well you feel the integration is going and if you might be willing to share some wisdom bombs of what you've learned?

And of course I have to ask have you done high dose DMT and done it right by vaping the whole thing in 30 seconds flat? Have you done high dose Ayahuasca such that you experienced a multi hour breakthrough? What did you make of it?

I'd love to learn more and once again want to welcome you to the Nexus.

-Pandora
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU