We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Rodnovery and the Slavic part of me Options

BundleflowerPower
#1 Posted : 3/29/2023 2:15:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Growing up where I l live (in the New Orleans area), I know Native Americans. I am part Native American. I go fishing, and crawfishing, and crabbing (the Blue Crab, who I'm aware have altered the Medditataenan, Adriatic and Black Seas). Blue Crab has relationship with me,, and I acknowledge those who have been affected and effected by the non-native crabs.

And it's ironic, or perhaps poetic that quite a few Croatians (and more than likely other slavic decendents) in my area make their living fishing Blue Crab. It's poetic the way crabs and Slavs came together in my life. And that the same crabs I grew up with have been said to reak such havok in the Eastern Hemisphere. Hopefully humans allow Earth to balance out what humans altered. Sort of like Tallow trees where Im from.

For a time now, Ive connected with the Rodbover Soul. Rodnovers remind me of Native Americans (The Houma People to be exact).

Rodnovery helped me find the Slavic part of me as a soul.

Rodnovery appears to transcend the geopolitical divisions amongst Slavic Peoples.

Rodnovery is beautiful.

Perhaps Blue Crab Spirit inspired this post.

This is my nod to the Rodnover Soul.

Acually, I'm not sure what section to post this in.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ommani
#2 Posted : 3/29/2023 3:58:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Right on! Aside for my Ashkenazi and Sephardic background, I’m around 1/4 Slavic (1/8 Russian and 1/8 Ukrainian). May there be peace among Slavic lands.