We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How dangerous dark entities can be? Options

goodone22
#1 Posted : 3/28/2023 7:58:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i've read on dmtnexus wiki(lexicon i guess) about dark entities where it is said to better not to talk much about them.and there are few topics about them here.i remember i was so scared couple months ago and i was thinking so paranoid:there must be a story behind it maybe they all are scared to talk about them because dark entities can come like a monster every moment they think about them,(we have a myth in our country which it is said if we call or say the name of some bad intentioned magical beings they could come closer to us and people here are very scared of them.they are called jinn(arabic meaning invisible))
if you say its name in front of these people you see their face showing surprized.
personally i don't think dark entities or any type of entities are related to them.but i'd like to know if there is such problem with dark entities that we shouldn't even talk about them so they get removed from our unconscious and we see them less on trips?
i guess there are people here that if they see the word "dark entity" on a topic they skip it and they try to hide it from their mind?am i right?
but i know from psychology books that if we run from a thought it gets more bold in our mind like an obsession.and almost all fears do this same mechanism that if you run away from thinking about them they get bigger in your mind its like feeding to them if you ignore them.but it doesn't mean that its always wrong to ignore any thoughts.
personally i had this problem for a long period of time i was running from a fear because everytime i was thinking about it i started to panic.and i had no one to help me.people didn't know about it even doctors couldn't understand.i think a lot of psycheadelic induced fears are like this.so i was the only one who could solve this fear and hopefully i did it.

long story short lets talk about fear of dark entities and how they come to our trips here.
and another important question:on the dmtnexus wiki it is said that if you see dark enitiy on your trip there is high chance of getting a sickness or mental problem after you come back to human world.
is it right?are these dark entity induced problems unsolvable by doctors?can shamans or religious healers help this kind of problems?
some entity behaviors are dependent to our behavior.for example if you behave politely to jesters they don't harass much and you can pass them easier.are dark entities like them?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Tomtegubbe
#2 Posted : 3/28/2023 8:07:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think with regards to dark entities it's worthwhile to keep a balanced perspective. On one hand they are a very real phenomenon someone should definitely be aware of and on the other hand cultivating a positive sentiment is key to avoiding trouble with them, so your mind shouldn't be too fixated on them.

However, one should treat the hyperspace with respect and understand that it's easy to get into contact with powerful energies of all colors and not every energy is worth getting engaged with.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Aristej
#3 Posted : 3/28/2023 9:06:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fear is your biggest "enemy".

"Evil" is impersonal and also "just a concept".

When something "monstrous" appears, confront it, face it and it will very likely change or give way to more pleasant proceedings... Like traditionally in ayahuasca visions if you see some big anaconda or similar, let it eat you, merge with it and look through its eyes...

Don't be afraid of dying or disembodiment, it can all be a part of the journey. Be brave and grounded. Confront anything Aragorn/Gandalf style... 😀

Remember - whatever appears is an illusion within an illusion (baseline Reality), be brave, daring and confront anything. Challenge it - "who are you and are you "light", are you "good" and "why not"? 😀 and eventually "You shall not pass!". 😀

Fear and confusion is your enemy, not "dark entities"...

Of course - respect and humility is also in place in hyperspace. But no fear.
"There is no solution, because there is no problem." Marcel Duchamp

goodone22
#4 Posted : 3/28/2023 9:32:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

so do you suggest to always go in the heart of dark entities with respect, if we encountered them?
shouldn't we run away or try to change situation?
and i've heard sometimes no matter how much set and setting we do,still we can get bad trips.even if our substance is well made still we can't be sure of what will happen to us.right?
and you mentioned we should remember all of them are illusions.but i've heard from an experienced user that sometimes he forgets that he is on dmt and he lose control.
isn't it a contradiction when you say don't resist in front of entities and then you say remember its all illusion you shouldn't believe it.isn't it kind of resistance?

Aristej
#5 Posted : 3/28/2023 9:49:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

goodone22 wrote:
so do you suggest to always go in the heart of dark entities with respect, if we encountered them?
and i've heard sometimes no matter how much set and setting we do,still we can get bad trips.even if our substance is well made still we can't be sure of what will happen to us.right?
and you mentioned we should remember all of them are illusions.but i've heard from an experienced user that sometimes he forgets that he is on dmt and he lose control.
isn't it a contradiction when you say don't resist in front of entities and then you say remember its all illusion you shouldn't believe it.isn't it kind of resistance?

Yes. 😀

(don't overthink, don't panic, be fearless and "bad trip" or "hyperslap" is way worse than meeting "dark entities"... Hyperdimensional confusion and gloom... a sign to reconsider how often and why one goes there... 😉Pleased
"There is no solution, because there is no problem." Marcel Duchamp

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 3/28/2023 10:23:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Aristej wrote:
goodone22 wrote:

Yes. 😀

(don't overthink, don't panic, be fearless and "bad trip" or "hyperslap" is way worse than meeting "dark entities"... Hyperdimensional confusion and gloom... a sign to reconsider how often and why one goes there... 😉Pleased

Well said and I love the warrior stance. Still rediscovering that fire in myself.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Tomtegubbe
#7 Posted : 3/28/2023 10:27:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I say fears are different from dark entities. While cultivating the kind of brave and bright attitude works for both, dark entities can entice you through pleasure, through power, through knowledge. One should recognize and choose right. That is rewarded in the hyperspace with true joy, true strength and true wisdom.
My preferred method:

goodone22
#8 Posted : 3/29/2023 6:18:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

what about aftermath of confronting dark entities?
on lexicon it is said dark entities can make triper serious problems or mental illnesses.
is it true?

Voidmatrix
#9 Posted : 3/29/2023 6:53:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

goodone22 wrote:
on lexicon it is said dark entities can make triper serious problems or mental illnesses.
is it true?

It's hard to say. I think it's certainly feasible. However the total population of people who have tried DMT the world over is very low. The amount of people reporting such effects as above are several magnitudes of degrees lower in number. There's not a very good or consistent data set to make an analysis.

Personal experience dictates that the less we judge them the less power they also have. Any entity "in my way" or that I find bothersome I either just let em know I'm not playing with them in particular, or just wait patiently until they go away. Get along with them, but never concede to them. Any one that isnt nefarious will never ask anything of you. All easier said than done.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Tomtegubbe
#10 Posted : 3/29/2023 7:08:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

goodone22 wrote:
is it true?

Voidmatrix said it well, but I'd like to add that learning how to deal with these kind of murky energies is part of becoming a psychonaut. Just encountering a dark entity won't give them power over you or harm you. The problems begin if you don't keep your boundaries with them and they latch unto your energy. If you keep your moral integrity together and respect your own well-being you are likely to be safe.
My preferred method:

Voidmatrix
#11 Posted : 3/29/2023 8:11:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tomtegubbe wrote:
goodone22 wrote:
is it true?

Voidmatrix said it well, but I'd like to add that learning how to deal with these kind of murky energies is part of becoming a psychonaut. Just encountering a dark entity won't give them power over you or harm you. The problems begin if you don't keep your boundaries with them and they latch unto your energy. If you keep your moral integrity together and respect your own well-being you are likely to be safe.

Thank you for wrapping up those loose ends. I agree very much. It takes practice. A lot of practice. From the state in which we interact with the experience (intuitive vs analytic), which methods are deployed when, and overall discernment.

One love

Exitwound
#12 Posted : 3/29/2023 8:52:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd say we all have this positive thinking tendency, but the real fact is universe can be a cruel bitch, and few delusional fellas who never retuned from that last trip, could have given different account towards dangerousness of particular imaginary fiends. But they can't.

So I would rate it as a swim in the ocean. Most swimmers leave glowing reviews of the accomodation, one unlucky fella lost his leg to a shark.

Jin
#13 Posted : 3/29/2023 9:41:37 PM

yes

Just become a dark entity yourself Big grin
Then they will fear youTwisted Evil
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

BundleflowerPower
#14 Posted : 3/31/2023 11:08:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think "dark entities," are simply our trauma. It's our shame, and parts of us who feel ashamed. Gabor Mate knows what's up.

Jees
#15 Posted : 3/31/2023 10:36:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Two things come to mind:

* Singing or humming or anything of that kind, if you're able to, has been a tested remedy. Why are the icaro's such a powerful ally in aya ceremonies? A well vetted person once told me the icaro's are actually the most important, even before the aya itself. It determines the vibe, it sets the stage.

* I've seen animals biting their own tail, some of them really thought that tail was something to bite hard in. I guess that hurts. This might also happen in a trip, that the "thing" that is after you and making you suffer is.... you, an extension of you, a reflection of yourself that bounced of the hyperspace mirror, a this-or-that... but you somehow in the end.

Poring this in a 1 more practical format: the intensities at hand can go utterly raging hard, then comes the "mind" into play (hard to set that one in the off-position) and it starts to connect the dots, it tries to explain what the hell these raging feelings comes from. Happens that this mind just received a boatload of visual carte-blanche-tools (the molecules) and it goes frenzy in visualizing these raging feelings for you, it seeks for visualizing the source of these feelings, it can and it does so create an ad hoc entity doing these feelings to you. This visual clue might be YOUR teeth biting your tail.

Voids "Personal experience dictates that the less we judge them the less power they also have. Any entity "in my way" or that I find bothersome I either just let em know I'm not playing with them in particular, or just wait patiently until they go away. " connects perfectly with this, you can simply not-feed or wait-to-its-disappearance which then actually comes down to the stopping of the mind with connecting the dots in that particular way.
This means the opposite can also occur: that you keep feeding-believing the mind's suggestion, that it connected the dots right and you end up in a visious circle. The biting in own tail effect, aww hurt, more biting, aww more hurt...

This could also explain why the singing/humming/icaro's work: it prevents the mind&visual-cortex to go in that particular vicious circle effect because you started to invest focus onto something else.

I'm not sure this is it, but I feel there's value in the possibility.
This theory might indicate no real existence of sentient entities, but that's not so. The two systems might be possible next to each other, real sentient entities and also own mind induced ones.

End of words for now.

M0K0
#16 Posted : 4/14/2023 12:24:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is a really great question i asked my self too,

i had experiences with chesters who were very unfriendly and tried to fuck me up.
If you are able to face them without fear they will accept you, but they will look for little holes in your hull to poke you.
These entities appear to me in lower realms, where the creatures seem to be more human like and not as god like as in higher realms.

I had experiences with godlike/Shiva like creatures in the higher realms which could easily fuck me up if they wanted to, but they seem to embody both, good and evil and they have had no interest in doing me harm.

Also shamanic traditions talk about these entities in the lower realms and that it can be dangerous to go there unprepared because these dark energies seem to exist like they do here in our dimension.

I myself will do certain techniques to protect myself, just in case.
1) Burning Palo Santos or other good smelling herbs before the trip with the intention of cleaning the space and your surroundings.
2) Meditation with the imaginary creation of an energy shield before entering hyperspace (discribed in the CIA monroe files)
3) I am able to form objects in hyperspace with my voice, so you can use your voice to defend yourself if it gets really gritty (described by julain palmer). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOaFFTceUuc

Being in a stable mindset that will not fall apart if something bad happens to you is in my opinion the best method and it will help you to stay sane even in hard circumstances.
There are dangers involved, but they are very similar to the dangers here in our normal day life,
if you are in a unstable state of mind and you experience something like war, the death of a loved one ore you are abused by another person, this will damage you for long term.
In hyperspace the universe just does not need physical space or time to do you such harm, but these energies will be represented by entities.

I also have the feeling that these bad entities dont get into the higher realms because of their unbalance.

These entities could really be yourself hurting you, because your soul has no boundaries anymore.
Think about how certain parts and habits of your personally stay unconscious till a certain age or your whole life because realizing them to early in your life could break you totally apart.

Everything i said here may be totally wrong but if it is wrong these rituals are just pure heuristic which dont cost much time, if i am right on the other hand you better do them to keep yourself out of trouble.

My personal reason of doing them, is because i had experiences with godlike entities who where able to transform my sould with a finger flick, i dont want to face a creepy one with this power unprepared.

But the not judging thing i a really big one, wich undermines the idea that theses eneties come from within yourself, so when you are able to not judge or even love them, they will have no power over you in my experience.

I like the idea that everything you experience sobber or on dmt is already within you, but not integrated into you consciousness, so it is in a very real way an autonomous energy.

Like in the end, we are all one!
If you smoke it right, you can't hold a pipe.

Pandora
#17 Posted : 4/14/2023 2:38:53 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

In my limited experience I seem to recall dark entities being quite rare but the more I used DMT, the more likely I was to infrequently encounter one or more.

For me they seem to be either mind vampires of a sort or interested in giving me a very harsh, hard lesson in an unforgettable manner.

The key as far as I can tell is jettisoning judgement, taking it all in and just accepting and if possible returning love.

Why return love? Because hyperspace is inhabited by flora and fauna at least as diverse as what we find here in Earth. I have found dark and dirty undersides, a hyperspatial crack house and been in a hyperspatial 1984 kind of scenario, being mocked by entities as I was dragged towards the hyperspatial Ministry of Love. I have seen dark entities made of tar and eyes sitting in corners of rooms filled with chunks of flesh and blood.

I have also been to heavenly and mystical vistas a huge number of times. I have witnessed off the scale beauty and found a place that I know I resided in long before my birth and will return to after the death of my body.

I am grateful for ALL of it.

The main damage as far as I can tell was temporary and psychological. The dark entities definitely represent and embody the Shadow and sometimes looking at those parts of ourselves, illustrated in such a fast, changing and high energy field can be daunting to say the least.

Once some time passes and the emotional impact lessons, one can begin to integrate. The information received by these kinds of experience is a huge gift. It is a direct catalyst to change if you choose to use it.

That change may simply be taking a break from using entheogens.

Or it may be something more fundamental.

It is up to us as to what we do with these gifts we receive. Do we wallow in judgement or do we let the emotions have their day then move forward and attempt growth?
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU