We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
OEV fractals from getting smashed on the worst drug Options

fink
#1 Posted : 3/26/2023 5:04:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Recently celebrated a family member's milestone birthday. We got completely smashed on alcohol and nothing else. Shots were ordered more than once.

I barely drink these days. A little here and there when the moment calls but not to get drunk. I'm too old to willingly cause a hangover.

But for the first time in my life I had very bright open eyes fractal patterns while lying in bed, purely from alcohol. Enjoyable visual light show.Despite my head explosion and the certain knowledge that emptying my stomach was going to happen before the solace of unconsciousness.

The patterns were linear and elongated without often crossing each other. The complexity was very low. But without question the similarity to a number of better drugs was there. The strange part was I was not mentally drunk. My awareness was 100% lucid and content. Physically in utter torment. The waves of pain through my head seemed to mold the visuals at times.

I enjoyed this for a while before forcing myself to move to the bathroom and purge the toxic poison from my body. Anyone else been here?
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jin
#2 Posted : 3/26/2023 10:12:10 AM

yes

YessssssssssssssssssBig grin
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

dragonrider
#3 Posted : 3/26/2023 4:06:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, alcohol has given me some mild visual effects on a few occasions.

One of the weirdest effects of alcohol for me though, is that i can sometimes smell acetaldehyde after i drank it.

Toshido
#4 Posted : 3/26/2023 4:38:35 PM

Research & Development

Hey there Fink you lucky dog.

I'm quite the imbiber of spirits, but have never had fractals unfortunately. For me, it seems to dull everything visually. In this thread I cover that when mixing DMT.

What kind of hard liquor were you drinking? Are you sure no pot was involved?

Maybe having previous done a variety of psychedelics allowed your brain to open up some pathways while under the influence of alcohol. I've never heard of this before. Usually people just get the spins or double vision... both of which are not fun!
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

Orion
#5 Posted : 3/26/2023 10:54:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had the feeling of being on the border of tripping, but not actually seeing anything. I did see my friend had 6 eyes once though.

Sounds like you kicked the psychedelic door open and left it swinging.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

fink
#6 Posted : 3/27/2023 7:18:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

The spirits were not of high quality. Sambucca and Jeager washed down by endless Guinness. Prefer a single malt if I'm given choice. No weed.

My friend suggested that I was getting visuals from the pain in my head, which could be true.

I have to admit, I felt a little naive and foolish for making this post but now am grateful for the understanding responses.

Left it swinging, sounds about right.

I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.