We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | troll accounts. Options

dragonrider
#1 Posted : 3/25/2023 8:02:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Every now and then you will see a post here, refering to | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |, larded with all kind of extraordinary claims and sometimes a whole bunch of pictures of half naked ladies as well, that are completely unrelated to the content of these posts.

You will also notice that these posts then suddenly seem to disappear into thin air.

That is because ALL of these posts are being produced by just one single person, who is a notorious bullshitter, and apart from that also a very special piece of work who has been banned from this site repeatedly for various reasons, like selling or trying to sell "dodgy material".

The reason why he keeps making new accounts to post the same stuff about | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | over and over again is unclear, but likely the result of some kind of brain damage caused by ingesting the products of his own failed chemistry experiments.

It could also be an exotic kind of roid rage, because he is very much into injecting experimental synthetic semi-hormones as well.

If you don't desire becoming a braindamaged obsessive-compulsive wreck with some weird kind of roid rage yourself, you better not listen to anything he says.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 3/25/2023 8:21:37 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Heh I was wondering what happened to that sherry creep. That post did not feel right at all. I'm glad it's gone. Thanks guys.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Orion
#3 Posted : 3/25/2023 10:57:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've only recently been informed some of these accounts, having no idea they were the same person judging from certain threads on other forums. I was quite surprised, but now after reading their posts on this forum I can see the patterns. Always the same stuff.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 3/25/2023 11:45:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

It's gotten to a point where I just make some snarky comment before deleting whatever | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | garbage post, or simply deleting | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | garbage.

Frequency of activity is higher at some times than others. This has been a light activity period for the past few weeks.

Here's to the WaterparkLaughing

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Toshido
#5 Posted : 3/26/2023 3:18:47 AM

Research & Development

I kind of figured that's who it was, as it was just brought up the other day in chat.

Still, I commented on the post asking what | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | was to see what the response would be, but then it disappeared thankfully. But... what does that refer to? Something made up? Or is it a real thing? I thought it was some research chemical meant to treat some type of disease.

Why someone would go through the lengths to troll to that level and also be into psychedelics and chemistry is beyond my primitive thinking, but I'd be willing to guess brain damage as well.

Always enjoy your humor dragonrider. You had me smiling haha.

And to clarify, I certainly would never willy nilly take a strangers advice without consulting a few trusted nexians first. Good lookin' out.

🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 3/26/2023 3:31:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | (Hydroxypropyl beta cyclodextrin) is a cyclodextrin derivative (oligosaccharides) that the person in question claimed to be a good agent to complex DMT with and apply sublingually for active DMT without an MAOI... I don't recall it being promising except for hearing from a few sparse reports from others. It never worked for me.

I wonder how many girls at the waterpark he convinced to try it...

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

doubledog
#7 Posted : 3/26/2023 1:50:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

His activity and extremely repetitive posting style could be still seen on mycotopia or shroomery under username "tregar".

sandy
#8 Posted : 3/26/2023 3:58:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

abombs said:
Quote:
In what way was 150 too strong compared to 120

At 150mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT + 200mg THH + 200mg harmine mixed into the pre-complexed | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT on the spoon, all then added to one Ayahuasca capsule (see pics on post on page #1 at bottom) it was rather frightening, visuals were too strong, immense vibrational field thru entire body at high frequency, my head where my hair was started to sweat and forehead became cold as the dmt generated "nausea in the brain only" was strong, had to take off my glasses and find a happy place with closed eyes, I was not prepared for this...with open eyes all the walls filled with geometrics and it felt like an alien spacecraft was going to surround me and take me away in the vibrational field to another planet. I did not want to move an inch as the visuals would stir up, the closed eye visual field was immense with thousands of fine geometries all in constant motion expanding and collapsing and swirling.

At very high doses the dmt has a nauseating effect on the brain only because it is so powerful, I wanted to purge but couldn't several times, finally after 45 minutes the trip notched down in power several notches and I took a breath of relief, several hours later, I took a re-dose of 150mg harmine + 100mg DMT and found it completely different and comfortable, visual cev geometrics were in all neon colors but fascinating. Music enhancement super powerful, tracers beyond belief, divine beauty was infinite, all the actresses on TV looked like goddesses. I could freely move around from room to room and watch movies with spiritual joy. The shimmering of everything was ultra-powerful with a divine light from within, colors beyond this earth, deep spiritual insights without being terrified.

Noice in attached vegetal Ayahuasca paper by Callaway, all of the Ayahuasca was around 90mg or below in dmt dose found in the brew. I've taken LSD hundreds of times, cactus tea 200 times, and Ayahuasca around 150 times, the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT capsules are my absolute favorite, but only when using reasonable doses of DMT.

Some may find only 150mg of harmine freebase is needed to activate the 1st dose of 120mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT instead of having to use 200mg, just experiment. You may even find you need only 100mg harmine freebase as the re-dose dosage for 120mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT around 1.5 hour later as well, as 1/2 the original harmine dose is still active. I have used these lower doses of harmine before and they did work.

Pics: https://www.shroomery.or.../Number/28189371/fpart/2

My forehead was still cold some 1 hour after the experience from the intensity. | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | is hydroxy propyl beta cyclodextrin, it enhances the absorption of DMT into intestinal walls up to 200%, its a type of polysaccharide similar to the polysaccharides in Hawaiian psychotria that enhance the absorption of DMT in the leaf by many factors. | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT is formed in 1 minute on a spoon, you can find | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | at auction sites or *mazon. All studies on page 1. It is used extensively by the pharmaceutical industry.

Pandora
#9 Posted : 3/26/2023 4:14:19 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

He's back.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...mp;m=1195208#post1195208
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

dragonrider
#10 Posted : 3/26/2023 4:21:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, i decided to move his post to this thread as a "random sample".

Imagine how crazy one has to be to keep doing this, even when this thread is there for everyone to see.

So people, if you listen to ava69/69ron/tregar/etc, you may very well end up behaving like this.

Toshido
#11 Posted : 3/26/2023 4:33:00 PM

Research & Development

At least I now know "vegetal" is a word. 🤷‍♂️
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

dragonrider
#12 Posted : 3/26/2023 4:39:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

widderic wrote:
At least I now know "vegetal" is a word. 🤷‍♂️

I think it refers to the "uño de vegetal" community. It's a religious community in brazil that uses ayahuasca as a sacrament. I believe they're a branch of catholicism, not officially recognised by the vatican.

dragonrider
#13 Posted : 3/26/2023 5:05:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

high frequency wrote:
Post #4 page of experiences from L-dreamer (nexus member), lots of pics:

https://www.shroomery.or...flat.php/Number/28189371

1.5 hour long strong experience, no nausea, no dizziness, no anxiety.

1st sublingual Ayahuasca Journey, April 21, 2021 (2 years ago):

On my very first 200mg oral harmine freebase + 300mg oral THH freebase taken at 6pm in 2 capsules + one hour later (7pm) when I felt the harmalas working, took 60mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT sublingually (60mg DMT complexed to x7 or 420mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | in 6 drops boiling hot water) held under tongue for 10 minutes journey with 2 more sublingual 60mg DMT re-doses at each 1.5 hour mark:

...all the way from 8 pm till 1 am in the morning (5 hours) I was seeing closed eye visions of slow and high speed movies...I saw brightly colored serpents, dungeons I traveled thru, many Mesoamerican pyramids, women of incredible beauty, Japanese landscapes, dancing geometrics, many different animals on a rotating globe, walking on the planet-like globe as it spun, hundreds of visions like slow and high-speed movies over the course of many hours.

I wore headphones and listened to music the whole time, as the music sounded just like if I had taken a very strong cactus tea.

I saw the interiors of many magnificent homes, exposed like a camera flash went off, then off to the next home interior, bizarre alien looking creatures, I saw ancient ruins but they were seen as they were before they fell apart. All sorts of architectural wonders appeared that I could not make out exactly what time period they were from.

All the visions were enchanting & manifested incredible beauty. The multi-colored beautiful serpents kept appearing several times in different forms, as if they have some prominence to do with it all, two of them had shining skin covered in gold scales and intertwined like DNA, reminds me of the Aztec quetzalcoatl myth, the "serpent of precious feathers."

...all of these visions were brightly colored due to the sublingual DMT/harmine and oral THH combo all night long..it was one of the most powerful psychedelic experiences of my life...and I've taken Ayahuasca x 90 times, cactus tea 100 times, etc...I have never had over 5 hours of non-stop CEV visions anything close to what I saw that first night.

The visions inspired me to buy a book on the Aztec myth of "Quetzalcoatl, the serpent of precious feathers", as I feel somehow this entity is a "teacher to mankind". I saw the brightly colored serpents many times in the 5 hours of visions, and now I understand why they are so commonly reported in Ayahuasca journeys. They seem to possess divine knowledge that humans were not supposed to have been privileged to, but the serpents gifted this knowledge to humankind.

Recently found a 1.5 hour video on Amazon prime entitled "Ancient Alien Origins" and "Alien gods" 2019 on Amazon prime which is all about this ancient alien flying serpent or dragon entity which is found in all religions of the world & "BAM, Builders of the Ancient Mysteries".

Return of the Serpent & of Eden: https://earthmedicine201...-of-the-serpent-of-eden/

Sublingual Ayahuasca Journey #47 (May-20-2022):

Dose: 200mg harmine freebase + 300mg tetrahydroharmine or THH freebase taken in 2 capsules 1st, then 1 hour later took 150mg DMT covered with x7 or 1050mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | powder, added 12 drops of hot water, mixed and mashed all together using end of another spoon for 1 to 2 minutes, then placed underside of tongue onto spoon, it all adhered, kept under tongue for 15 minutes.

....after 10 minutes of animated super-colorful geometrics, then came the realistic visions: I viewed incredibly beautiful women morphing into other beautiful women, these women changed into nearly 20 different women, completely naked and with animated face changes, infinite beauty, mind blowing CEV's...like the most incredible cartoon renderings of the most beautiful women, they even had geometric swirling pastels on the surface of their bodies...completely blown away. I usually use this sublingual Ayahuasca at least once a week.

When I say animated, these women smiled and blew kisses and moved into all different positions...like watching a movie. They made intimate eye contact and communicated via physical motions. This was a +5 Shulgin level experience, this felt like direct communication and receiving of important artistic creative feelings and insights into the feminine domain. This is fascinating to me as one of my interest is cartoon drawing and reading cartoon books. Ayahuasca has a tendency to find your interest and show you teaching visions related to them.

I recorded this journey as one of the most visual of my entire life, never have I seen an hour's worth of beautiful women morphing into other women, with swirling geometric pastel patterns on their naked bodies, communicating physically, this is an artist's dream come true, way beyond 4k, visual detail astounding.

I had headphones on, and the music sounded as if I had taken a strong bridgesii cactus tea (18" of bridgesii or around 500mg of mescaline), profound music enhancement, just heavenly, powerful spiritual insights, infinite open eyed beauty and neon colors splashed on all the walls, very powerful experience, it was so strong I started to feel the sublingual dmt starting to work in only 10 minutes, incredible blast off, lasted 1.5 hour with very strong trip, with 1 full hour of powerful closed eye visions as stated above. Zero nausea, zero dizziness, zero anxiety.

This is another example of such a post

dragonrider
#14 Posted : 3/26/2023 5:07:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

undergroundsound wrote:
Post #4 page of experiences from L-dreamer, nexus member

https://www.shroomery.or...flat.php/Number/28189371

States: 1.5 hour long strong experience, no nausea, no dizziness, no anxiety, easy re-dose.

From post:

1st sublingual Ayahuasca Journey, April 21, 2021 (2 years ago):

On my very first 200mg oral harmine freebase + 300mg oral THH freebase taken at 6pm in 2 capsules + one hour later (7pm) when I felt the harmalas working, took xx mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | "the light alkaloid" sublingually (xx mg "the light alkaloid" complexed to x7 or 420mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | in 6 drops boiling hot water) held under tongue for 10 minutes journey with 2 more sublingual xx mg "the light alkaloid" re-doses at each 1.5 hour mark:

...all the way from 8 pm till 1 am in the morning (5 hours) I was seeing closed eye visions of slow and high speed movies...I saw brightly colored serpents, dungeons I traveled thru, many Mesoamerican pyramids, women of incredible beauty, Japanese landscapes, dancing geometrics, many different animals on a rotating globe, walking on the planet-like globe as it spun, hundreds of visions like slow and high-speed movies over the course of many hours.

I wore headphones and listened to music the whole time, as the music sounded just like if I had taken a very strong cactus tea.

I saw the interiors of many magnificent homes, exposed like a camera flash went off, then off to the next home interior, bizarre alien looking creatures, I saw ancient ruins but they were seen as they were before they fell apart. All sorts of architectural wonders appeared that I could not make out exactly what time period they were from.

All the visions were enchanting & manifested incredible beauty. The multi-colored beautiful serpents kept appearing several times in different forms, as if they have some prominence to do with it all, two of them had shining skin covered in gold scales and intertwined like DNA, reminds me of the Aztec quetzalcoatl myth, the "serpent of precious feathers."

...all of these visions were brightly colored due to the sublingual "the light alkaloid"/harmine and oral THH combo all night long..it was one of the most powerful psychedelic experiences of my life...and I've taken Ayahuasca x 90 times, cactus tea 100 times, etc...I have never had over 5 hours of non-stop CEV visions anything close to what I saw that first night.

The visions inspired me to buy a book on the Aztec myth of "Quetzalcoatl, the serpent of precious feathers", as I feel somehow this entity is a "teacher to mankind". I saw the brightly colored serpents many times in the 5 hours of visions, and now I understand why they are so commonly reported in Ayahuasca journeys. They seem to possess divine knowledge that humans were not supposed to have been privileged to, but the serpents gifted this knowledge to humankind.

Recently found a 1.5 hour video on Amazon prime entitled "Ancient Alien Origins" and "Alien gods" 2019 on Amazon prime which is all about this ancient alien flying serpent or dragon entity which is found in all religions of the world & "BAM, Builders of the Ancient Mysteries".

Return of the Serpent & of Eden: https://earthmedicine2015.wordpress.com ... t-of-eden/

Sublingual Ayahuasca Journey #47 (May-20-2022):

Dose: 200mg harmine freebase + 300mg tetrahydroharmine or THH freebase taken in 2 capsules 1st, then 1 hour later took 150mg of "the light alkaloid" covered with x7 or 1050mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | powder, added 12 drops of hot water, mixed and mashed all together using end of another spoon for 1 to 2 minutes, then placed underside of tongue onto spoon, it all adhered, kept under tongue for 15 minutes.

....after 10 minutes of animated super-colorful geometrics, then came the realistic visions: I viewed incredibly beautiful women morphing into other beautiful women, these women changed into nearly 20 different women, completely naked and with animated face changes, infinite beauty, mind blowing CEV's...like the most incredible cartoon renderings of the most beautiful women, they even had geometric swirling pastels on the surface of their bodies...completely blown away. I usually use this sublingual Ayahuasca at least once a week.

When I say animated, these women smiled and blew kisses and moved into all different positions...like watching a movie. They made intimate eye contact and communicated via physical motions. This was a +5 Shulgin level experience, this felt like direct communication and receiving of important artistic creative feelings and insights into the feminine domain. This is fascinating to me as one of my interest is cartoon drawing and reading cartoon books. Ayahuasca has a tendency to find your interest and show you teaching visions related to them.

I recorded this journey as one of the most visual of my entire life, never have I seen an hour's worth of beautiful women morphing into other women, with swirling geometric pastel patterns on their naked bodies, communicating physically, this is an artist's dream come true, way beyond 4k, visual detail astounding.

I had headphones on, and the music sounded as if I had taken a strong bridgesii cactus tea (18" of bridgesii or around 500mg of mescaline), profound music enhancement, just heavenly, powerful spiritual insights, infinite open eyed beauty and neon colors splashed on all the walls, very powerful experience, it was so strong I started to feel the sublingual "light alkaloid" starting to work in only 10 minutes, incredible blast off, lasted 1.5 hour with very strong trip, with 1 full hour of powerful closed eye visions as stated above. Zero nausea, zero dizziness, zero anxiety.

And yet another.

dragonrider
#15 Posted : 3/26/2023 5:09:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eva Radke wrote:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28189371

I've completely gotten away from the sublingual to simplify my life (avoid the mild sting under tongue), and now simply combine all my Ayahuasca ingredients into one giant size 000 capsule for oral use:

1. Mix the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | on a spoon with the DMT and hot water drops using the end of another spoon for 1 minute as explained in post #1 directions. Crush and mix it all together using kneading or your muscles, as this is how scientist prepare these | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | drug complexes. I like to use an | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT dosage of 120mg which lasts VERY STRONG for 1.5 hour, she is VERY TRIPPY, most potent psychedelic on Earth. The afterglow lasts even longer (many hours).

You can re-dose at any time by making and taking another capsule with just more | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT + more harmine, you will never need to re-dose more tetrahydroharmine or THH as she has a half-life of 10.5 hours with peak at 5 hours.

60mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT = +3 Shulgin level experience
90mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT = +4 Shulgin level experience
120mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT = +4.5 Shulgin level experience
150mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT = +5.0 Shulgin level experience

200mg oral THH + 200mg oral harmine + 60mg sublingual or oral | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT feels like 300mg mescaline
200mg oral THH + 200mg oral harmine + 90mg sublingual or oral | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT feels like 400mg mescaline
200mg oral THH + 200mg oral harmine + 120mg sublingual or oral | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT feels like 500mg mescaline
200mg oral THH + 200mg oral harmine + 150mg sublingual or oral | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT feels like 600mg mescaline

This absorbs anywhere from 250 to 400% better than normal DMT salts, and is "all encompassing" just like real Jungle Hawaiian psychotria, far more colorful, mystical, 3-dimensional, visual and audial (music enhancing) than normal DMT salts, as it is absorbed into the intestines many times better than normal due to the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | opening up of "tight junctions" in the intestinal walls.

DMT freebase and salts absorb poorly and usually only result in no better than a mild experience even at doses up to 150mg. I should know I've taken normal DMT salts over two dozen times in the past, and there is no comparison to | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT. The | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT results in a strong Ayahuasca experience every time, she is no different than using actual jungle Hawaiian psychotria, for an experience that will completely absorb you from every divine dimension possible.

2. Then mix in 150 to 200mg harmine freebase INTO YOUR already complexed | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT liquid complex, add a couple extra drops of water if you need, then stir it all together. You want the harmine mixed in well with the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT after it is complexed.

3. Then pack 150 to 200mg or even 300mg tetrahydroharmine freebase into your giant gelatin capsule first, then scrape and pour the mixed harmine + | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT liquid contents from off the spoon into the capsule.

One giant size 000 gelatin capsule holds 800 to 1600mg, you can buy 100 of these on *mazon for dirt cheap.

4. swallow the capsule, all ingredients are taken at the exact same time (just as the Shaman's do in real Ayahuasca) for the most powerful experience.

I enjoy this far more than the sublingual, as there is no sublingual sting, the oral | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT is many times more potent than plain freebase or DMT salts. This is because the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | is similar to polysaccharides found in Hawaiian psychotria leaf which enhance the absorption of DMT in the leaf naturally by many factors. Aloe vera leaf polysaccharides have also been used to enhance the absorption of vitamins by 3 to 3.5 times normal.

"Cyclodextrins used as excipients" pdf, European Medicines Agency, Oct 9, 2017: https://www.ema.europa.e...roducts-human-use_en.pdf
Quote:
Cyclodextrins can be used to reduce or prevent gastrointestinal and ocular irritation, reduce or eliminate unpleasant smells or tastes.

Cyclodextrins at high doses can increase drug permeability by direct action on sublingual mucosa by up to 400% or intestinal membranes and enhance drug absorption and/or bioavailability. These effects are possibly caused by solubilization of membrane lipids through inclusion complexation with cyclodextrins and the ability of cyclodextrins to cause perturbation of membrane integrity. However, unlike detergents, cyclodextrins solubilize membrane components without entering into the membrane, therefore the perturbing effects of cyclodextrins are mild and reversible [7].Cyclodextrins are absorbed poorly via mucosal membranes.

The oral bioavailability of cyclodextrins is very low in adult animals and humans (0.1–3%), except for RM-β-CD, which has a bioavailability of 12% in rats. Because of their bulky and hydrophilic nature only insignificant amounts of cyclodextrins are absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract by passive diffusion [33, 27].

I will show a picture of my latest oral | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT Ayahuasca caps a little bit later that I used on Friday night once I transfer the pics from camera.

3.17.2023 trip report:

Outstanding +5 Shulgin level experience! I used 120mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT with 200mg harmine + 200mg THH all in one capsule, she felt like 500mg of the most powerful and euphoric mescaline you could ever take, or like 1 and 3/4 x 12" very thick bridgesii tea, dirt cheap experience with extreme euphoria, other worldly music enhancement, out of this world neon colors, infinite beauty enhancement, all the actresses on TV looked like goddesses, incredible closed eye geometric patters and visions.

Open eyed tracers like lightening strikes. At one point early on it felt like I was seeing 9 different dimensions all at once as the tracers combined with colored fractal geometric energy in mid-air to extend into what seemed like nine dimensions visually.

I even saw neon colored fine lines like laser beams form on the walls in front of me alternating in pink, yellow and green. Highly recommend everyone try this, zero nausea, zero intestinal irritation, 120mg dose is perfect for me. Divine powerful healing experience with deep spiritual insights: like 10 years of therapy.

To test the theory that Ayahuasca induces no tolerance to other psychedelics, I then took 3 hits of LSD around 3 hours after dropping the Ayahuasca tab, and the Ayahuasca took nothing away from the LSD, in fact the LSD felt FAR BETTER as the long lingering DMT and THH effects added significant dimensions like way enhanced color, music, aesthetics, visions & dimensions in all ranges to the LSD experience for the rest of the night, one of the most powerful trip experiences of my life.

And another one

Toshido
#16 Posted : 3/26/2023 8:43:14 PM

Research & Development

How in the heck are you guys supposed to keep up with this nonsense? My heart goes out to you all. What a complete annoyance.

Bill Cipher
#17 Posted : 3/26/2023 8:53:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

widderic wrote:
How in the heck are you guys supposed to keep up with this nonsense? My heart goes out to you all. What a complete annoyance.

It's been going on for well over a decade. He's a finely tuned trolling machine who refuses to be denied.

dragonrider
#18 Posted : 3/26/2023 9:00:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

widderic wrote:

Yeah, i hoped that by starting this thread and thus exposing tregar/69ron/etc, i would have deterred him from making more posts. But he made another | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | post less than 24 hours after this thread was started. It's the one made under the name "sandy".

He's even crazier than i thought he was, but by doing so he's also kind of making our point.

You could say that by sacrificing his own brain tissue and continuously demonstrating the consequences, he is now a living and breathing warning sign against all the 69ron and tregar teks he ever posted.

Tammy
#19 Posted : 3/26/2023 9:09:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

abombs said:
Quote:
In what way was 150 too strong compared to 120

At 150mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT + 200mg THH + 200mg harmine mixed into the pre-complexed | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT on the spoon, all then added to one Ayahuasca capsule (see pics on post on page #1 at bottom) it was rather frightening, visuals were too strong, immense vibrational field thru entire body at high frequency, my head where my hair was started to sweat and forehead became cold as the dmt generated "nausea in the brain only" was strong, had to take off my glasses and find a happy place with closed eyes, I was not prepared for this...with open eyes all the walls filled with geometrics and it felt like an alien spacecraft was going to surround me and take me away in the vibrational field to another planet. I did not want to move an inch as the visuals would stir up, the closed eye visual field was immense with thousands of fine geometries all in constant motion expanding and collapsing and swirling.

At very high doses the dmt has a nauseating effect on the brain only because it is so powerful, I wanted to purge but couldn't several times, finally after 45 minutes the trip notched down in power several notches and I took a breath of relief, several hours later, I took a re-dose of 150mg harmine + 100mg DMT and found it completely different and comfortable, visual cev geometrics were in all neon colors but fascinating. Music enhancement super powerful, tracers beyond belief, divine beauty was infinite, all the actresses on TV looked like goddesses. I could freely move around from room to room and watch movies with spiritual joy. The shimmering of everything was ultra-powerful with a divine light from within, colors beyond this earth, deep spiritual insights without being terrified.

Noice in attached vegetal Ayahuasca paper by Callaway, all of the Ayahuasca was around 90mg or below in dmt dose found in the brew. I've taken LSD hundreds of times, cactus tea 200 times, and Ayahuasca around 150 times, the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT capsules are my absolute favorite, but only when using reasonable doses of DMT.

Some may find only 150mg of harmine freebase is needed to activate the 1st dose of 120mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT instead of having to use 200mg, just experiment. You may even find you need only 100mg harmine freebase as the re-dose dosage for 120mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT around 1.5 hour later as well, as 1/2 the original harmine dose is still active. I have used these lower doses of harmine before and they did work.

Pics: https://www.shroomery.or.../Number/28189371/fpart/2

My forehead was still cold some 1 hour after the experience from the intensity. | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | is hydroxy propyl beta cyclodextrin, it enhances the absorption of DMT into intestinal walls up to 200%, its a type of polysaccharide similar to the polysaccharides in Hawaiian psychotria that enhance the absorption of DMT in the leaf by many factors. | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT is formed in 1 minute on a spoon, you can find | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | at auction sites or *mazon. All studies on page 1. It is used extensively by the pharmaceutical industry.

dragonrider
#20 Posted : 3/26/2023 9:13:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't worry. Tammy won't come back for the next 20000 days.

123NEXT»