We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hello, Options

spaghett248
#1 Posted : 3/24/2023 5:27:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello nice to meet you Smile signed up years ago and did the questionnaire but never actually made an introduction post.

i enjoy growing cactus, and Ive learned about the cielo tek recently. its amazing the cool things this forum develops. i have been lurking & reading through the forums over the years, but I would like to gain the ability to post in other parts of the forum to develop my technique as i am struggling with this cielo tek

thank you for your consideration in promoting me so I can post outside of the welcome area!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 3/24/2023 5:49:58 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

spaghetti248,

Welcome to becoming a formal poster at the Nexus.

Just keep making a few posts and replying to posts and show that you understand the Attitude and soon you should be promoted.

Yes you are somewhat limited to where you can post but you can post in this entire area:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...lt.aspx?g=forum&c=19

Within that area is a sticky subform where you can ask extraction questions:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...t.aspx?g=posts&t=149

I hope this helps and hope you'll do some posting and get promoted soon. Again a warm welcome.

-Pandora
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

spaghett248
#3 Posted : 3/25/2023 12:39:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you, Pandora