We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
6Yoink9's Introduction Options

6Yoink9
#1 Posted : 3/24/2023 3:02:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Im Yoink, I live in the southeastern united states and I love nature. I've experimented with a handful of psychedelics and hallucinogens and hope to do subjective research on largely unknown research chemicals. Aside from this, I don't like tripping often and by no means do I like tripping small. I really enjoy taking many mixtures of substances or large dosages of substances. My hobbies include drawing, 3d modeling, meditating, hiking, and generally spending time in nature. My favorite substance is LSA, as much of a mundane and kind of weird drug it is.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Pandora
#2 Posted : 3/24/2023 5:29:27 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

6Yoink9,

Welcome to the Nexus. Your post reminds me of myself back in my 40s when I was going through a midlife crisis.

May I ask you what drives you to dosing so hard and in combination?

Have you tried DMT yet? If so what did you think and was it oral or vaped?

I encourage you to take a thorough look around. There's a lot to see here.

Again a warm welcome. Very happy
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU