We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Strong 🧠 stopping me from hyperspace Options

Timmyt
#1 Posted : 3/23/2023 10:31:46 PM

Timmyt

Banging on the door. I had my hardest trip last night I could see someone in my peripheral. But the oil colors started to disintegrate into the liquid then my lower body started to seem far away. But my Brian fought it. It snapped me back and forth. Two days I'm mixing haramlone harmine then dmt. Hopefully the door will kick in. Got about 4oomg dmt left and probaley another 200+ milligrams drying. Mabey cause I've had to maintain a sober presence will on hard prescription meds. I think it made my brain stronger in the piont it's able to pull myself out of a Colma type of reaction. But know it's hard to get to hyperspace. Anybody else have this problem. Like you take sleeping pills but your mind fights the sleep.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

fink
#2 Posted : 3/24/2023 4:39:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi Timmyt

Yes I have the same problem often. Especially with insomnia when I should definitely go to sleep. I dont have a solution for you. But for certain you can reach hyperspace even as a stubborn mind. Try not to want it. The more I try the more weird and confused the trips get for me. Smoke, relax, expect nothing.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

KaliMa
#3 Posted : 3/30/2023 8:08:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Have you tried using a dab-rig for trips yet?
Every time I use the rig two big hits is enough for ‘intergalactic travel’.
Just heat the banger until it is red hot & wait about 5-10 seconds after it stops glowing.

This should be enough to get you there. 🤍
Quote:
The one who loves all intensely begins perceiving in all living beings a part of himself.
He becomes a lover of all, a part and parcel of the Universal Joy.
He flows with the stream of happiness,
and is enriched by each soul.

~Yajur Veda