We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello, nice to meet you all Options

Kade06
#1 Posted : 3/22/2023 3:01:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi my name is Kade(nickname) and Im a daily cannabis user who usually goes all day being high, and Ive seen threads on DMT and other psychedelics but one of my friends relayed this website to being well informed. I want to learn about psychedelics and experiences, also having a breakthrough in my life time. Im happy to be here and I hope i can get along with you guys and see what i can learn as well!![color=violet]

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Pandora
#2 Posted : 3/22/2023 12:05:26 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Kade06

Welcome to the Nexus. I hope you like it here. There is a big focus on learning and self education.

I would recommend you literally take a few hours whenever free and thoroughly explore the rabbit hole of information and fascinating experience reports that is the Nexus.

Because of the reality of the poisoned drug supply and just because it feels right, the focus here is on plants, plants, plants. Once the plants are grown or procured then that is where extraction teks come in. There are a variety of teks including, non-toxic, food safe ones. Teks to extract DMT from plants. Teks to extact mescaline from cactus, etc.

But, given your level of experience I would like to warmly recommend the world of the magic psilocybe mushroom. There is a huge amount of information on growing/cultivating and iirc identifying mushrooms here and I think your time would be well invested.

I like to encourage new folks to start small, with small, light doses, just like Dr. Shulgin did when he first bioassayed something new. You know how it is, if you dose too low, you can always take a little more. But if you dose too much you could wind up on a very dark ride indeed and not be able to get off.

Sorry to end on that. I sincerely hope your explorations go well and again want to warmly welcome you.

-Pandora
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 3/22/2023 7:01:48 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Hi Kade06 and welcome.

Where did you first hear about psychedelics and DMT? What is it about them that piques your interest?

Is there something specific that you think you'll find by trying them?

How long have you smoked cannabis? What do you feel this does for you? Have you ever tried ingesting cannabis products?

Props to your friend for sending you here. Not only do we have a wealth of useful information for you as Pandora says, but you are also in touch with a decent handful of caring older heads and between us we have many decades of experience.

If there's something specific that you're interested in but are having trouble finding it I'm (usually Big grin ) happy to help.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Toshido
#4 Posted : 3/22/2023 8:55:08 PM

Research & Development

downwardsfromzero wrote:

Props to your friend for sending you here. Not only do we have a wealth of useful information for you as Pandora says, but you are also in touch with a decent handful of caring older heads and between us we have many decades of experience.

Pandora and downwardsfromzero said it best.

Tons of knowledge here. Read read read! Use the search function if you're looking for something specific or take a look at the Nexus Wiki and click around to your heart's content.

I joined in 2019 to briefly pop in and ask a question about DMT, but only a few months ago have I returned and I can't tell you how happy I am that I've decided to stick around permanently. The people here are not only knowledgable but care DEEPLY about the medicines we extract and enjoy. I was welcomed with open arms, and you are too!

I hope you enjoy your time here, and feel free to drop by the Chat where our discussions range from simply goofing around and talking about nothing, to helping each other with questions we have about extraction, chemistry, and anything that relates to entheogens.

I have learned A LOT in the last 3 months, and it's been a huge blast.
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌