We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Reflections on Magic Mushrooms Options

obliguhl
#1 Posted : 2/20/2010 12:02:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Index

This is meant to be a random thought collection on magic mushrooms. Comments are highly encouraged. Everthing in this thread is derrived from personal experience. One of my friend gave me some mushrooms to eat (ingestion is not illegal where i live, but posession is).

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=118723#post118723

Trapped Humans & Enlightened Nutrition

There were two lessons:

1. Fresh Fruits and Vegetables = Good. Processed Food = Bad.
2. People are trapped in a destructive culture which gets fed by them projecting this culture outward.

"Don't Look at me"

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=222407#post222407
&
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=231841#post231841

First experience tripping with a companion. Experienced how difficult it is for me to be really looked at. In retrospective, i have to say that something ineffable communicated through her everytime she wasn't speaking.

Was i really afraid of her as a human looking at me? A lesson on the importance of authenticity and a testament against "trying".

The Kiwi

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=245200#post245200

The allegorical eternal nature of mushroom teachings become more appearant.

"Don't look at me" Part 2

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=245294#post245294

A scary encounter with a person who was "never there". Again, i feel this invisible force looking at me, but i remember it as a human. Was it really? A realization that one can be allied with nature and just be happy. To be a different more confident
person. First mushroom headaches.

"I'm not protesting. I'm living!"
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=354006#post354006

How beautiful it can be to be bemushroomed and frolick around, experiencing the last bits of late mental adolescence.If i had to pick an album to go with that trip it would be "Piper at the gates of daw". Life is beautiful. And YES, i'm indeed
quite happy Smile

Hunter Spirit
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=574794#post574794

First contact with some sort of ancestor archetype who took away my fear of darkness. First Forest Trip. First more or less dark trip in terms of vibe .

CONCRETE

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=839876#post839876

First Trip after a long hiatus. Magic is completly gone. The ego explains everything away. I feel dumb for even taking the mushrooms.

Honesty is Remembering
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=901618#post901618

First Trip that was 95% dark in tone and what some people would call a "Bad Trip".
Very exhausting, at first a total chore. First time really engaging with the Trip and not just taking it in. Many revelations were had. My total arrogance came back at me, my lack of humility. At one point it felt like i could close
a door forever to be forsaken forever. Gone was the childishness, the lightheartedness of former trips. First "adult" trip.

But the dialogue continued and will continue. What unfolded was a look behind the scenes of reality. I've never felt more sure of something. I want to be more honest, less anxious. "Don't look at me!" gets explained as "god" looking at you, always.
Let him look, don't be afraid just be aware that voices of the ego can't cheat the universe. It will always see what is real so it makes
sense to live in accordance to that.

Trapped Humans & Enlightened Nutrition

My relationship with the psychedelic mushroom is still very fresh. The first time was 0.2g lemon tek and it was fabolous talking to fellow nexians in the chatroom. I felt this deep sense of shared consciousness.

Now, I've taken it to the next level with 0.9g lemon tek total spread over several hours. The largest dose was 0.4g + 0.1 + 0.2 an hour and a half later, during the afterglow of 0.2g lemon tek. It was slightly visual but different from Spice, not so detailed, but instead faint faces made in pencil art. The peak did not last very long, so I decided to get up and buy something.

The interaction with the world was the most interesting part of the experience. I was wandering through the dark city with it's glowing lights and it felt like the right thing to do. I was growing restless at home. The feeling vanished while walking. I was just walking. Directions didn't really matter...I knew whatr was good for me and I needed to obey to this feeling, because I'd feel like shit if I'd do otherwise.

An example is taste: I love fresh vegetables during mushrooms...but refined, artificial food makes me sick. I seem to realize how junky it is...and I can't stand it.

the right thing to do was to walk. I took the bus to university and it was difficult at times. All those people emitting different signatures. Most of the Vibes they were emitting felt horrible.

THE VIBES - I would "lock on" to a person trying to connect, but most of the time I would FAIL, because most of them were covered in a "suit of hate". Then it HIT ME:

We forget that we send out vibes of hate because we are SO FUCKED UP in our heads that we don't even realize how much our hateful body language and behaviour spreads negative emotions everywhere we go. Mushrooms seem to allow this realization, that we need to loosen up in order to treat fellow humans right, with love.

Riding the bus made me sad and was incredibly exhausting at times. But the right eye contact, a smile... makes a huge difference.

I was strolling around Campus and noticed groups of young people drinking ...their vibes were not in tune with mine. The alcoholic intoxication of the nation seemed to be a result of the hateful culture we've created.

But I did not feel the need to judge them. I looked at some trees in front of the main railway station and thought: "Well, you now how it goes. You've been here all along...it's sad, but what can we do?".

Then I realized that most people are so deeply trapped, it's impossible for them to escape enough to come to a point where I am at the moment. Not in their lifetimes. Very very sad.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

#2 Posted : 2/20/2010 2:50:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Thats one of the most interesting aspects of a mushroom experience imho. The ability to look at each individual and connect on a level such as to see that person for what they really are at that moment.

Like one time at my house for instance. 3.5g cubes. About 3 hours in my parents had some of here friends over from the next street over. Middle aged couple.

I was seemingly drawn to my moms friends husband. He stood out like a soar thumb. He looked drug down...lifeless.....sick....I instantly felt great compassion and sorrow for him. He is a heavy cigarette smoker and drinks quite a bit.

The fluxing aura around him was diminishing. I felt the need to say something...I felt he was in danger. Then as quickly as that connection i made with him began...so it ended...then i just went on about the rest of my journey.

Two days later. My mom gets a call from her friend that had been over the previous night. Her husband had a mini stroke in their living room. He was rushed to the ER. He was there for several days. The doctors said it didnt look good. He had heavy plaque buildup in arteries or whatnot. They said if they were to remove the buildup through a certain surgery...it would all rush to his brain and he would then be paralyzed on one half of his body... Needless to say he decided to go with the surgery...he survived it...im so glad.

Prettyy crazy how you can view individuals sometimes and seem to read them..even possibly predict moreso.

Virola78
#3 Posted : 2/20/2010 2:55:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very nice obliguhl. Reminds me very much of the experience.

"The interaction with the world was the most interesting part of the experience. I was wandering through the dark city with it's glowing lights and it felt like the right thing to do. I was growing restless at home. The feeling vanished while walking. I was just walking. Directions didn't really matter...I knew whatr was good for me and I needed to obey to this feeling, because I'd feel like shit if I'd do otherwise."

Well that's the attitude right there. Take it easy and light. I try to play with direction (and ideas). Mushrooms are very playfull.
If you look closely they always offer multiple options (tricksters Twisted Evil )

"I was strolling around Campus and noticed groups of young people drinking ...their vibes were not in tune with mine. The alcoholic intoxication of the nation seemed to be a result of the hateful culture we've created."

The blue bus is calling us... Pleased

"But I did not feel the need to judge them. I looked at some trees in front of the main railway station and thought: "Well, you now how it goes. You've been here all along...it's sad, but what can we do?".

Do you understand when i say the mushroom is neutral? To me this finding was such a relief. finaly something PURE.

And about the trees... they always seem to whisper... make me quiet and listen. no words. mere understanding. Rain and thunder also beautiful, electric!!
Nothing quite like it. Bemushroomed in a thunderstorm is the ULTIMATE. Dont miss out on that one.

“The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.” -Nikolai Lenin

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

ragabr
#4 Posted : 2/20/2010 4:05:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl, thank you for the report. I really like your metaphor of the suit of hate. It really explains so much of what goes on around us and in our lives everyday. It also points to the importance of psychedelics, that people who don't have some deep experience with them really just can't understand. These connections run so deep through nearly everything in our culture that subliminal hate just permeates so much. Watching television on low doses makes it so clear. Be cool, be well.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

obliguhl
#5 Posted : 4/21/2010 6:08:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMTtripn2Space, that's a story i like, thanks for sharing...and thank you all for your contributions so far.

Today i noticed how much mushrooms slow me down. I talked about it beeing "foggy" in the chat, but i think this is just due to the speed at which I operate under the influence. Its some sort of time dilatation I guess. An afternoon with mushrooms alsways seems to be "epic" in some way ...and i would just sit there and stare with a smile on my lips.

whiskey5
#6 Posted : 4/22/2010 12:04:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

all right now, what's this lemon tek you speak of...

.2 grams and had a good experience? thats wickedly awesome. do you remember the strain? cause if it was PE, then I'd understand why .2g was all that was needed.

but if not, then this lemon tek sounds interesting.

DMTripper
#7 Posted : 4/22/2010 12:52:58 AM

John Murdoch IV

I love mushrooms. Yes the can show you just how things really are. If you show them respect they can show you the truth about things. Yes in an absolute neutral way.
But if you don't show them respect they are masters of illusion and they can make you believe total lies. There's a fine line between the truth and schizophrenia Razz
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

PsilocybeChild
#8 Posted : 4/22/2010 1:03:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
all right now, what's this lemon tek you speak of...

https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=8773
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

skwrlgurl
#9 Posted : 4/22/2010 1:45:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Your trip is very similar to my trips. The barriers between myself and all other things are softened, and I better feel my shared energy with all living things.

PsilocybeChild -- thank you for sharing the lemon tek.

I agree - mushrooms expose the truth. Between major life revelations, trusting my intuition as my first sense, and explorations with mushrooms, I am able to see the truth easily in my day to day life.

On one hand, it's nice to know people's motives and whether they're lying or betraying me, and on the other hand, the truth is often hurtful. However, it's uncanny how spot-on I am getting in seeing right through people, even if it's through the written word. My delimma becomes what I am willing to accept in who a given person truly is. What sucks is that I find myself getting lonelier as many exposed truths in my "friends" are hurtful and often deal breakers.

tryptographer
#10 Posted : 4/29/2010 10:25:21 PM

tryptamine photographer

Yes, mushrooms lift the veils!
I started cultivating 10 years ago and it was love at first sight. Even as a kid I felt connected to mushrooms...

The strange thing is, I still have to do a heavy dose, I keep postponing because of bad set & setting. Surely, they are just as powerful and miraculous as DMT, and ridiculously easy to cultivate and propagate!

jamie
#11 Posted : 4/30/2010 8:11:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

reflections?..mushrooms are THE reflection..nothing,NOTHING takes me there the way the mushrooms do..as much as I love ayahuasca..the mushrooms just have my back. I have never been soo happy in a long time..been drinking mushrooms tea, rolling around laughing and crying and smoking caapi for the last 3 hours..nothing heals me like this..i dont take them enough..and its made me a bitter old bastard lol.
Long live the unwoke.

rOm
#12 Posted : 4/30/2010 8:20:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So FE, you smoke caapi while bemushroomed ? I've been hesitant to do so (my idea was to take THH), how does it affect the experience ?
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

jamie
#13 Posted : 5/2/2010 2:45:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

it just potentiates it..didnt seem to change the character of the trip..its the first time i tried smoking caapi with mushrooms.
Long live the unwoke.

Oncewas
#14 Posted : 5/2/2010 5:23:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Bless the mushrooms. <3
Bless you all. <3
<3

obliguhl
#15 Posted : 2/28/2011 8:13:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you oncewas!

I recently drank a lemon tea made from 0.7g mushrooms,they were stronger than expected.

Well, it was the first time getting them to consume me while being with my best friend. It was at an art shop with lots of nice art. Really good setting and she was a great compagnion during the time, even though the propably never helped someone during an experience. It is interesting to see, how you connect with people you love and how you hate to lose this connection at any point. the connection was lost, everytime she would just TALK. I would hear words but without meaning. The real meaning was in her face and i could feel every moment we would really SHARE the space. Then, she got very curious about my laughter and looked at me kinda intense and i almost shouted "DONT LOOK AT ME!" ...and then had to give her a hug, to show that everything was alright. A couple of hours i noticed, that this was just about my ways of being the hermit, who always fears other people because they could actually "Look" at me. This is how they teach, its like a screenplay of your life.

Overall a pleasant experience and very special. She introduced me to her friends as "best friend" and even though i trust her, something felt off. You just notice these subtle things on mushrooms. Still, i know we like each other very much and that's what counts for me. And maybe it's just the projection of my ego which can't accept to be loved by others. Some things you just don't know.

Love how this little "Trip Story" unfolds everytime during the end/integration phase.
Especially with larger doses, but a low dose surely can be a great bonding experience.

Rooftop
#16 Posted : 2/28/2011 9:22:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote=obliguhl It is interesting to see, how you connect with people you love and how you hate to lose this connection at any point. the connection was lost, everytime she would just TALK. I would hear words but without meaning. The real meaning was in her face and i could feel every moment we would really SHARE the space.
[/quote]

Thank you for this. Smile

Glad to hear you are faring well with the little ones!

We all have work to do at this level, it is unfortunate that humans got used to a low level of connectedness, something we have been immersed in since birth.

May the mushrooms remind us of what is possible and help us regain our sensitivity.
it's about making life a neverending experience of wonderfulness!

Agave
#17 Posted : 3/1/2011 3:02:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I only do mushrooms in natural remote locations these days but I remember a time many years ago I was at a folk music festival with thousands in attendance. I had eaten some shrooms and I got the most wonderful vibe from all the other people. every single person had their own unique persona, something that made each individual beautiful and special. So much love. I suppose I might get a much different vibe at say a tea party rally.
As Within, So Without.

Ice House
#18 Posted : 3/1/2011 4:58:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

obliguhl wrote:
I was strolling around Campus and noticed groups of young people drinking ...their vibes were not in tune with mine. The alcoholic intoxication of the nation seemed to be a result of the hateful culture we've created.

But I did not feel the need to judge them. I looked at some trees in front of the main railway station and thought: "Well, you now how it goes. You've been here all along...it's sad, but what can we do?".

Then I realized that most people are so deeply trapped, it's impossible for them to escape enough to come to a point where I am at the moment. Not in their lifetimes. Very very sad.

These three points I can realy relate to. I am a recovering alcoholic, I havent drank in over 2 years. When I am strange on shrooms and I am around others who are drinking, they have a dfferent aura about them. To me they almost look as they have had CVAs or strokes. I see facial drooping in them and the verbal slurring is magnified, I begin to feel sick when I am interacting with them. I feel sad for them. I wonder what psychological trauma they are hiding. Alcohol is the deep dark mysterious one. Ugly IME

Trees! Oh yea! The beauty of trees. My home is surounded by them, big ones, VERY BIG ONES. When I am strange I enjoy looking up at them in wonder. The judges, I realize that they stand witness to all! I have three trees in particular that are about + or - 200' tall in my back yard. They form a triangle the way they stand. I call them the three sisters. They are wise old trees. I have vaped DMT in their presence many times. These trees are alive in soooo many ways. Its like the tree is comprised of many sub cultures, ie there different cymbiotic communities that make up the whole, The Bark, The Roots, The Branches, The Needles. They all give off there own vibrant signature.

People are indeed trapped. People are a product of their surroundings and they are a result of the stimuli/ imput they are exposed to. For many one dose of shrooms would be all that it would take to completely transform them for life. But, as you said for most, Not in their life time.

obliguhl, thank you for sharing these observations, wow it was weird reading something that I feel I might have written myself.

ih
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Rising Spirit
#19 Posted : 3/1/2011 9:54:01 PM

'Tis A Looooooong Wind Blowing Cosmic Dust

Of all of the Sacred Medicines, P. mushrooms hold the dearest place in my heart. On light doses, they tickle me. On medium doses, they enchant me. On larger doses, they shatter me. On truly immense doses, they devour me completely. They superimpose upon my yearning soul, a knowing which transcends all forms of knowledge. All of the Sacred Medicines and their extracts do this and so, I love them all (those which I am familiar with). Mushrooms, however, are in a class all their own. These powerful Spirit Teachers make me stand with my two feet firmly planted on the fertile earth, my heart in the expansive sky and with my mind in the infinitude of the cosmos. :idea:
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

joedirt
#20 Posted : 3/1/2011 9:57:43 PM

Not I

Rising Spirit wrote:
Of all of the Sacred Medicines, P. mushrooms hold the dearest place in my heart. On light doses, they tickle me. On medium doses, they enchant me. On larger doses, they shatter me. On truly immense doses, they devour me completely. They superimpose upon my yearning soul, a knowing which transcends all forms of knowledge. All of the Sacred Medicines and their extracts do this and so, I love them all (those which I am familiar with). Mushrooms, however, are in a class all their own. These powerful Spirit Teachers make me stand with my two feet firmly planted on the fertile earth, my heart in the expansive sky and with my mind in the infinitude of the cosmos. :idea:

^^ I agree. LSD was my first love, but it was replaced by mushrooms as they are a better teacher IMHO. However...CHANGA is very quickly becoming a near and dear teacher as well.

Smile
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

123NEXT