We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What the best u tell me Options

Timmyt
#1 Posted : 3/20/2023 1:20:59 AM

Timmyt

I have figured out making dmt. I have done mescaline acid small doses of dmt. Working on harmalas. But I wonder if bufotenine is the next step to my travels. If anyone reads this please let me know which way you think I should go there are other teks to try but I new to expanding my knowledge on making the magic so to speak. Please share your knowledge with me. What's the best trip u have gotten and from what there are no wrong answers? Thank you for your contributing to my understanding of traveling with leaving the room....

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 3/20/2023 2:18:18 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

IMHO, grow cactus, brew cactus is 'best'. Especially the 'grow cactus' bit.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Grey Fox
#3 Posted : 3/20/2023 8:46:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes I agree with DFZ. Growing cactus and brewing tea has been the best for me too. It has been an incredibly rewarding path. These are the best trips of my life. Long lasting, illuminating, fun, healing, and full of lessons. The line between "I" and "Nature" melts away. And the cactus plants become like old friends that stick with you forever. Definitely an excellent way to go for those with the patience for it.
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Wolfnippletip
#4 Posted : 3/20/2023 9:08:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Another vote for the Cactus Cabal. Mesc is the besc.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

Toshido
#5 Posted : 3/21/2023 12:34:35 AM

Research & Development

downwardsfromzero wrote:
IMHO, grow cactus, brew cactus is 'best'. Especially the 'grow cactus' bit.

Can you provide a comparison of the effects (visual, body, mind) you experience with brewed cactus vs. something like mescaline citrate?
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌