We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Happy To Be Here! Options

954kevin
#1 Posted : 3/9/2023 4:29:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone! I'm guy who has a lot of general "experience" living in the fringe. What drew me to Nexus was the community of free thinkers and talented teachers. I have a strong hunger for knowledge and I'm looking forward to expanding my base and having fun while I'm at it! I have some personal goals I'm trying to realize and I know this community can help me in those regards. I'll do me best to be a productive addition as well. I have never been part of an online community quite like this one and I'm happy to be here!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

abecedarian
#2 Posted : 3/9/2023 4:57:16 PM

∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ęRhe✟ori© ABe©eDarian $✞ȉllĨn✞hę©®@✟ę

Welcome to the party 954kevin.

Always good to see people interested in this subject of learning and self reflection.

I'm a man from a place with hands and a face. Part of the heart of the human race. It illuminates. ∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ę®ȉ©

Pandora
#3 Posted : 3/9/2023 6:07:33 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

954kevin,

Welcome to the Nexus. Very happy

I don't know about others, but I would love to read more if you are willing to share.

Can you describe how you lived in the fringe? Was it completely off grid? What were the advantages and downsides?

I was impressed by your humility and hunger for knowledge. DMT kind of teaches that if we don't have it in us already, Razz.

Do you have any entheogen experience? Have you tried DMT? Vaped or oral? Ever done an extraction.

Online communities are diverse. I am an older woman and have not participated as much as others. Having said that, I think if you take some time and take a good look around you will like what you find here. We have a strong harm reduction, growth and education focus.

Looking forward to reading more if you are willing to share. Otherwise, I hope you like what you see and warmly welcome you.

-Pandora
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Toshido
#4 Posted : 3/9/2023 9:23:36 PM

Research & Development

Welcome,

This place is tons of fun. Just click all over the place and explore!
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌