We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Entity Gifts - Ever Get one? Options

Pandora
#1 Posted : 2/28/2023 2:32:26 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hello Fellow Nexians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex8WxTiScPw

Many of us have heard Terence McKenna talks and rants where he talks about the entities approaching him with visible language and crafting gifts to give him.

I know everyone's experience is personal. For example, I never encountered the visible language even though I found hyperspace to be profoundly synaesthetic.

Yet, it does seem like there are some aspects that a LOT of explorers encounter, such as the geometry/mandalas and entities.

So, I was wondering if anyone here was ever given a gift by an entity?

The only time I got one it was kind of mean, LOL. I had angered them as they tried to show me heaven, by not being truly dead. Then they started frantically dancing around and doing something. They were creating psychedelic hula hoops lined with synaesthetic bugs (I had an insect phobia at the time) in order to make sure I understood the GET OUT message without confusion.

Since my experience was singular and not that great, I was wondering if anyone else ever got an entity gift and what it was?

-Pandora
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 2/28/2023 4:10:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I have received several.

There are these cosmic jacks that I have from them (5 specifically). They are essentially pocket sized galaxies shaped like jacks. When I say I have them, I mean they reside within me or my mind, and I feel funny things and good things when I reflect and ponder on them.

There are other gifts but they're harder to describe.

Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Fridge
#3 Posted : 2/28/2023 4:39:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I like to think that I got something like a present on my last changa journey. Well it helped and helps me to come to terms with certain things, so it definitely is a present.

During my experience (which turned out more intense than intended) I ended up in a classic DMT dome. The walls were golden and I saw rows and rows of emerald green and ruby red symbols on the walls. Each row being in motion. In the center of the dome there was a hill and on that hill there was a leaf, which was also golden, green and red, flapping back and forth. I had a feeling that it's mine now.

Whenever I get into a difficult situation in my everyday life the image of the dome and the little leaf appears infront of my inner eye and I stay as calm as if nothing has happened. I concider this a great gift and I hope it won't fade. I can also visualize it whenever I feel like it.

It was the first time I smoked changa while being slightly irritated, because I had an argument with someone earlier that evening. Maybe that's why the experience turned out the way it did and I got out of hyperspace what I got.
...no need to worry...

Pandora
#4 Posted : 2/28/2023 4:45:44 PM

Got Naloxone?

Voidmatrix wrote:
I have received several.

There are these cosmic jacks that I have from them (5 specifically). They are essentially pocket sized galaxies shaped like jacks. When I say I have them, I mean they reside within me or my mind, and I feel funny things and good things when I reflect and ponder on them.

Love

One love

Amazing. When you were in the experience were these jacks handed directly to you by an entity? Was the entity anthropomorphic?

It actually sounds like the three of us have all gotten something positive from our gifts. The experience I referenced and one more on pharma permanently cured me of a lifelong phobia of our multi legged, exo-skeletal friends, Very happy.

I love that you guys can directly look at or look back on your gifts and get so much positivity.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 2/28/2023 5:27:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:
I have received several.

Love

One love

Amazing. When you were in the experience were these jacks handed directly to you by an entity? Was the entity anthropomorphic?

It actually sounds like the three of us have all gotten something positive from our gifts. The experience I referenced and one more on pharma permanently cured me of a lifelong phobia of our multi legged, exo-skeletal friends, Very happy.

I love that you guys can directly look at or look back on your gifts and get so much positivity.

The entity that gave them to me seems to be the one that's always around even when not in the space and I don't think it has a consistent form. I'm this instance, it shrunk me down and propelled me to a void space where the jacks were spinning. It was implicit that they were being given to me.

Do you ever see insectoid entities?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Tomtegubbe
#6 Posted : 2/28/2023 8:33:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Excuse me my English, but what does jack mean in this context?
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

downwardsfromzero
#7 Posted : 2/28/2023 8:50:26 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Tomtegubbe wrote:
Excuse me my English, but what does jack mean in this context?

My perception was that it's these little metal playing-pieces here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knucklebones

[EDIT: beat you to it by a whisker, VM! And a quick look at the wikipedia article reveals a deep cultural rabbit-hole that is just two steps away from one of the African dream-herbs, Entada rheedii... Those jacks of yours are a remarkable gift indeed!]

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 2/28/2023 8:50:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

They are a kids toy that used to be popular with kids in the U.S. I'm pretty sure it has a long archaic history as well, though I've never researched it.

One love

Tomtegubbe
#9 Posted : 2/28/2023 9:08:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok, thanks. Such a cultural thing I had no idea about 😄 Even went to Google translate and really didn't get anything out of it.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Pandora
#10 Posted : 3/1/2023 3:21:56 PM

Got Naloxone?

Voidmatrix wrote:

Voidmatrix,

LOL, at least once on that memorable pharma trip. They were vaguely anthropormorphic insectoid dudes, large and pursuing me through a hexagonal labrynth.

This was actually on the come down from a very powerful and purgative trip and was happening behind closed eyes.

I wanted to escape so I forced my eyes open. The room was a hallucinogenic mess and when I tried to call my cat over for comfort she was like, "Oh, HECK NO!!" and went to hide in the corner until I was more baseline. I swear cats keep one paw in the other world constantly.

Eventually I just surrendered to the horrible entities and nothing bad happened. It was like they were chasing me to tell me I had nothing to fear.

I do not recall much after that but as of the next morning I had no more insect phobia. I could even pick up large ones and happily free them. It was remarkable and sounded like the stuff of fiction but it really happened.

So, in a very real and big way, those bug dudes also gave me a huge gift.

Other than that I do not think I have met very many insectoid entities

-Pandora

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

abecedarian
#11 Posted : 3/1/2023 6:38:49 PM

∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ęRhe✟ori© ABe©eDarian $✞ȉllĨn✞hę©®@✟ę

I once had a smoked dmt trip where I was in my own hands along with some colorful shapes that were vibrating in my hands along with myself. Just a little pile of interesting colorful shapes that were slightly vibrating and moving around. Some of the shapes I remember were like dice, pyramids, diamonds etc. Also jacks. Smile I took it to mean I am alive and I needed to take that fact into my own hands, with intention.
I'm a man from a place with hands and a face. Part of the heart of the human race. It illuminates. ∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ę®ȉ©

Voidmatrix
#12 Posted : 3/2/2023 6:49:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:

Voidmatrix,

LOL, at least once on that memorable pharma trip. They were vaguely anthropormorphic insectoid dudes, large and pursuing me through a hexagonal labrynth.

This was actually on the come down from a very powerful and purgative trip and was happening behind closed eyes.

I wanted to escape so I forced my eyes open. The room was a hallucinogenic mess and when I tried to call my cat over for comfort she was like, "Oh, HECK NO!!" and went to hide in the corner until I was more baseline. I swear cats keep one paw in the other world constantly.

Eventually I just surrendered to the horrible entities and nothing bad happened. It was like they were chasing me to tell me I had nothing to fear.

I do not recall much after that but as of the next morning I had no more insect phobia. I could even pick up large ones and happily free them. It was remarkable and sounded like the stuff of fiction but it really happened.

So, in a very real and big way, those bug dudes also gave me a huge gift.

Other than that I do not think I have met very many insectoid entities

-Pandora

I feel like this is an archetypal way in which we can overcome our obstacles: brutal immersion. And being one who has always enjoyed insects, I'm glad to hear that you're able to bow as well Smile

Your story also brings you mine Stamet's story in overcoming his stutter. A situation also filled with fear and terror for him.

Dire states flip switches.

Thank you for sharing.

One love

aethereon
#13 Posted : 3/10/2023 6:19:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I thought thats what voidmatrix was referring to Big grin cool that to have that or any positive gift. In the book Ayahuasca in my blood the author, recently deceased Peter Gorman talks about his experiences with a snake that lived inside him as a result of his "medicine dreaming" and I think it was described as a gift or sought after in the book, which is really crazy(in a good way) and highly recommended reading. I wish he kind of ‘stuck around’ a bit longer to explain more about the ending of that book, I don’t want to spoil it but also it’s kinda bugging me not knowing what he meant lol. It’s prob worth a discussion for sure though… another day maybe…

Tomtegubbe wrote:
Ok, thanks. Such a cultural thing I had no idea about 😄 Even went to Google translate and really didn't get anything out of it.