We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Anybody ever had entities explain the meaning of life? Options

telling_entity
#1 Posted : 2/27/2023 1:18:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi. I think I have to share it with you.

I have had DMT quite a few times. I have had good trips, weird trips and scary-ish ones. But none of them have been as intense as my most recent one.

I decided to really go for it this time. I didn’t even measure the quantity I just poured it into my bong bowl from the little bottle. It was more than I have ever had before, plus a layer of Changa at the bottom and on top.

I hit the bong once, my body felt weird…

hit it a second time, everything was a cartoon,

hit it a third time and I had a small entity running around me in circles, almost like a child.

Hit it a fourth time and I couldn’t move.

Suddenly everything was this weird machine thing, the entities were clearly figures but if I tried to look directly at them, they turned into a part of the machine.

Next thing I know, I am also part of the machine. At this point I had my headphones on with some music.

The main entity instructed me to take my headphones off, so I did, they were talking to me in another language. Sort of like “Goba wuba balubu duba luba” sounding, but I understood what they were saying, like I didn’t know the words but I knew the meaning.

Suddenly I was acutely aware of my mortality.

The beings were telling me that I have to die.

This freaked me out a bit, they said to me that they know it sucks and it’s horrible but I have to die.

They were explaining that it is important for me to live for as long as I can, so i need to look after myself and take care of myself. They said that if I do this, I will live long, gain knowledge and wisdom, and only when I have gained this knowledge and wisdom, and taught it to my kids, am I allowed to die.

They said it was very important that I die, because my body is just a bag of meat, that decays over time, but it’s the only thing suitable to hold me while I learn these lessons.

They said it was necessary for me to be reliable and trustworthy, because they don’t want anybody who is not reliable in the after death place.

It is essential for us as humans to survive, and the only way we can do that is if we exist in the first place, and we can only exist if we survive.

They didn’t say why it was so important that all this should be in place. But I understood that our existence is for a greater goal. Gaining power, energy, strength, knowledge, wisdom, sentience.

They also said that it is very important that I listen carefully when they talk, because our meets are very short. And the information they are giving me is of great importance.

This was all pretty fucking wild. But one thing that I still feel, after that experience, is almost complete comfort with death and I feel like I understand that it’s a necessity.

Anybody else have anything similar happen?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

telling_entity
#2 Posted : 3/2/2023 10:32:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anybody else have anything similar happen?

Tomtegubbe
#3 Posted : 3/3/2023 6:23:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Creator gods appeared to me once and I saw my life like I film. In the last scene I was child and enjoying a pleasant warm evening observing scent of flowers. They asked me: "It has been worth all the trouble, hasn't it?" and I began crying. Then they told me that they do their best to make this a "good game". Haven't complained about God since that day.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

telling_entity
#4 Posted : 3/3/2023 8:41:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yesterday, I vaped about 15-20mg of freebase out of my oil burner pipe. So I went in without a doubt.

I took a big first hit and then took another. Before I exhaled that second hit I appeared at this neon circus tent with checkered tile floors. Soon I felt a presence coming. And it was this purple and white jester. He came with a huge face and was looking quite mad. He was telling jokes and I wasn't laughing. Until... I... I understood the joke! I WAS THE JOKE. THE JOKE WAS ME. And I laughed. And suddenly the jester wasn't mad anymore and he let more "colours" into the experience. And showed me more stuff and then he let me go through this tunnel of lights and kaleidoscopic textures.

And then I came back. Still tripping balls.

The time dilation was insane on this one. But... Overall it was a great and amazing experience.

Chill out, life isn't that serious after all. Rolling eyes

telling_entity
#5 Posted : 3/3/2023 8:43:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tomtegubbe wrote:
Creator gods appeared to me once and I saw my life like I film. In the last scene I was child and enjoying a pleasant warm evening observing scent of flowers. They asked me: "It has been worth all the trouble, hasn't it?" and I began crying. Then they told me that they do their best to make this a "good game". Haven't complained about God since that day.

Man, this is so touching and deep experience. I love it.
Yeah, I believe they do their best and this is not perfect but they try to do their best. Thanks God we have this spirit molecule and we can take it. Thanks God!

Tomtegubbe
#6 Posted : 3/3/2023 12:42:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

telling_entity wrote:
Yesterday, I vaped about 15-20mg of freebase out of my oil burner pipe. So I went in without a doubt.

I took a big first hit and then took another. Before I exhaled that second hit I appeared at this neon circus tent with checkered tile floors. Soon I felt a presence coming. And it was this purple and white jester. He came with a huge face and was looking quite mad. He was telling jokes and I wasn't laughing. Until... I... I understood the joke! I WAS THE JOKE. THE JOKE WAS ME. And I laughed. And suddenly the jester wasn't mad anymore and he let more "colours" into the experience. And showed me more stuff and then he let me go through this tunnel of lights and kaleidoscopic textures.

And then I came back. Still tripping balls.

The time dilation was insane on this one. But... Overall it was a great and amazing experience.

Chill out, life isn't that serious after all. Rolling eyes

Yeah 😄 I had those jesters appear always when I was doing or thinking something stupid and understood that I am making a clown of myself. They have taught me many lessons, but quite harsh sometimes.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Toshido
#7 Posted : 3/3/2023 4:15:33 PM

Research & Development

I just keep getting yelled at for my unhealthy lifestyle and general sense of misdirection in my life. I sure would like to meet an entity that tells me something I don't already know.
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

#8 Posted : 3/5/2023 12:25:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@widderic

READ ALLEN CARR'S BOOKS, YOU FOOL

Idk, maybe you need the yelling Razz

LizKing
#9 Posted : 3/6/2023 2:38:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

These stories are amazing and validating for my own weird ones. I've spent many years leaving my body most nights. I'd wake up inside a dream, sometimes there were entities and sometimes I'd just go flying... ahh flying is damn nice. Anyway, I met a few gods that seemed interested in me for some reason.

Mithrais was one I met in a magical garden setting. He was surrounded by brightly coloured birds singing their hearts out, and then a voice that I get sometimes said, "it's the God Mithrais," and then repeated it. The second time the word Mithrais was spelled out in smoke in the air so I could read it.

Then in front of me appeared a man with shoulder-length black hair and shortish black beard, about my height and wearing a blue, nicely decorated one-piece gown that men wear in Arabian countries. I now know he was an Iranian god and appeared in traditional Iranian dress.

I was a bit taken aback but the energy around us was lovely, flowers in the garden and joyous birds, everything was so peaceful and uplifting. He looked at me and said, "You will die on Sunday, prepare for it on Friday." Thus ended my peaceful joyfulness.

I thought, "WTF? What does that mean?"

He then leaned forward and kissed me on the lips which made me collapse to the ground, I was now in a coma. I found myself in a hospital bed surrounded by friends and family all crying and upset. Apparently, I was dying but I could clearly see them and I felt fine. Next thing I know I could see people from the 'other side'. These people had died and they were acting in the complete opposite way, they were all smiles and happy. I tried to convey this to the people in the outer world but I couldn't speak or anything. I felt so frustrated that I couldn't tell them I was fine, I was happy and couldn't wait to go with the 'dead' people.

A minute or so later I woke up in a state of puzzlement. Then I remembered that my father had a brain hemorrhage and went into a coma before he died. Was this what it was all about? If so, why the circus performance then? Actually, I saw my father in spirit form before he died too, he looked young and full of life.

This three day thing and dying sounds like an initiation, like part of many spiritual cults, like Jesus did and other religious persons who died and came back to life. But why me? Ha, what sort of joke was Mithrais playing on me?

I had no idea who 'Mithrais' was, this was before the internet and so the next few days I spent at the local library studying Mithrais, Mitra, Mithris, there were lots of spellings different to what I was shown. Mithrais was a pre-christian god, originally Zarathustrian of Iran. He was the Roman soldier's favourite god and was basically all that Jesus was, a saviour figure.

That was 30 yrs or so ago and I've only met him once, briefly, since. I know he is still around. Fortunately I didn't die on Sunday and I can only suppose that it was an initiation into what it's like to die - lovely. But the questions I still have about that meeting continue.

Thanks for reading.
Lizard King - astrology, tarot, taoist alchemy, and all things esoteric.

“I am the Lizard King / Retire now to your tents and to your dreams,
Tomorrow we enter the town of my birth, / I want to be ready.”
Jim Morrison - The Doors