We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Goldenteachers on a Monday morning Options

PsyloCiBeen
#1 Posted : 2/26/2023 6:36:38 AM

In Silence I Been

I have been cultivating goldenteachers through a straight to bulk method from November 2022. Injected the liquid spores into the pocorn base and had a layer of cococoir above all sterlised and ready to go

It took a long time to colonise. And its been intense summer here in the Southern hemisphere, so I was worried about mould, in particular cobweb mould as it grows on casings, but lucky it was just overzealous mycelium, I had some peroxide just in case anyways. Finally after three months the mushrooms starting fruiting within my bag and I knew it was time for the second stage of fruiting. The golden teachers started to arrive quite quickly and in good big sizes. Since I do not have a dehydrator yet and the epsom salts treatment seemed like too much admin and I love a good lemon tek, I placed my cubes in lemon juice in ice lollie containers and froze them.

I decided it was good to try one, it being a Monday morning and I was off to work I thought a little microdoze wont hurt.. mmm.. I took a 7 gram single mushroom (thinking it will equate to 0.7 grams dried) not a true microdose but like a medium one- a meso, which i prefer, microdosing barely perceptible levels of pyslocibin is not my favourite. I like the CEVs and to know I have definitely eaten the shroom. I soaked it in lime juice and then drunk it down after showering, and began getting ready for work.

Immediately I noticed the mushroom coming on. It was quite a quick one and within 20 minutes I was feeling the comeup. I tried to meditate but was conscious of being late, it was the first day of a workshop I was helping to host and it would be the first time I would meet most of the people who were coming but many I knew. Still its not my ideal setting for a mushroom journey and this was starting to feel like a journey. As usual I underestimated the dose, the GTs were brusing a spectacular blue, my favourite colour. I usually like to take the shroom and go and sit in nature. But hey no time for that now, got to get to work. I asked my partner to drive me because the clouds and the road was moving.. haha..

When I got to my workplace everyone looked so colourful and happy. I took photos of a group of them and told them they looked like songbirds. The colours of the murals on the wall and the dresses of most of my colleagues were so beautiful.

I contributed to the discussion but now and again I looked outside and saw the swirling blue sky and the blank wall which was creatiung interesting fractal patterns. I had a great morning and the good feling lasted throughout the day. I went home at 6pm and continued in this blissful state till 12pm, and even composed a song, it was a great day..

Notes: I always thought meditation and nature and giving my full attention to the mushroom is the best way to do it. With a full dose I believe that is imperative and trying to do other stuff would be counterproductive. But mesodosing (my middling dose; not a micro nor a macro so i call it meso) does give a richer quality to relationships, makes you less reactive and truly allows you to enjoy whosoever company you are with. Definitely the first hour needs to be alone, because the comeup is as always slightly jarring (for me anyway, I still havent got to the place where I welcome the anxiousness) but I definitely like it because I know i have hit holy ground...

peace and love and blue happiness stuff to you all..
mama matrix most mysterious

In the gforce of the carrier wave when my ego starts melting away I truly realize that I am who I am and yet everything that I say and say I did is an illusion. Any similarities in any name, form or experiences to a human being (past, present or future) is purely coincidental and no harm was intended first do harmalas

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.