We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cactus healing? Options

deepsun80
#1 Posted : 2/19/2010 6:32:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Greetings to all,
A friend has been tempting me to try the sacred cacti (peruvian torch), but Im a little resistant because of the duration and since Aya has worked so well as an ally thus far. So I would appreciate any comments and advice.
What I mainly want to know is how the healing compares with Aya. The day after Aya I always feel thoroughly healed and extremely mood elevated. Is that aspect present in the cacti?
Any admonitions are welcome.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ragabr
#2 Posted : 2/19/2010 6:49:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has only good things to say about cacti. Highly suggested.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

endlessness
#3 Posted : 2/19/2010 6:53:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah cactus is great but... personally I feel ayahuasca's 'day after' is much more a bliss than cactus.. with cactus the next day im kind of tired, whereas with ayahuasca im rejuvenated.. Some people will disagree but thats how I feel. It of course doesnt take away the great value of cactus, each one has their own place. I'd say try it and check it out Smile

polytrip
#4 Posted : 2/19/2010 7:29:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Of all the entheogens, cactus is the closest thing to ayahuasca.

In many way, the maushrooms are closer to the trippy part of aya, but in the general sense of bliss, the divine feeling, the warmth, cactus is much closer to ayahuasca than anything else. Even mushrooms.

Cactus has a longer duration so because of that it is also a little more exhausting.

jamie
#5 Posted : 2/19/2010 9:49:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

cacti is a bit more draining for the system..i think mescaline is harder on the body than aya and mushrooms..for me mushrooms are the closest thing to ayahuasca..caapi brews and mescaline do have something in common though..they both feel somewhat similar to mdma..mescaline feels alot like mdma at a lower dose..and caapi increases seratonin..but caapi isnt stimulating in the way that mdma is..
Long live the unwoke.

Dorge
#6 Posted : 2/23/2010 5:25:34 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

If you feel depleted or tired after working with the cactus it means its not done working with you, and you must go back to it to get more work done. Then you do, and you still might be tired or exhausted the next day... you may have seen the sun rise and this may have brought the power of the cactus to you for a few more hours giving you a look at what more you must do to get cleaned up and clear. So then you go back... this time you give more to the cactus then it gives to you, and you bloom, you flower, and after that you are no longer tired, you are well and you are well for a long time. there is no next day feeling fine healing... it goes on for the rest of your life, but for months after words you have this strong glowing inner power that attracts others that need healing, some people who you never have met or will meet again, think of you as holy, and this is the first time that had ever crossed their minds.
you are changed and you can feel it...
it requires perseverance and patience, much like the cactus it self needs to grow and finally bloom.

Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

q21q21
#7 Posted : 2/23/2010 6:04:48 AM

SWIM

personally SWIM is tired and naps the day after every trip, usually slightly after noon. He accepts it and enjoys the naps immensely, no need to fight it.

That being said, the MOST-to-LEAST draining the day after would be: (for SWIM)
Alcohol (for comparison, though SWIM doesn't drink anymore)
Mushrooms
Mescaline (cactus brew)
LSD
Ayahuasca/Pharma

SWIM's experiences with cactus have all been great, though at larger dose tend to be VERY long.
SWIM has seen the visuals at high doses and doesn't presently feel the need to go that far again.
so his next dose will be a low dose with few visuals but he knows he'll love it anyway!

PS: for SWIM torch > achuma > pedro
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

antichode
#8 Posted : 2/23/2010 8:49:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dorge wrote:
If you feel depleted or tired after working with the cactus it means its not done working with you, and you must go back to it to get more work done.

Nonsense.... If you feel tired and depleted its because you just spent the last 10 hours with parts of your mind that are not normally used in day to day living. Bringing your unconscious into your conscious and opening up some of the day too day filters of our senses that keep things manageable is an exhausting process.

SWIM is always incredibly present and balanced after using mescaline, but a 'hangover' of sorts is to be expected. SWIM finds that after another sleep he is completely back to his energetic self, but as Dorge said, its a better self, or rather a better awareness of the self.

deepsun80
#9 Posted : 2/24/2010 2:47:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

antichode....and how does SWIY feel after an Aya journey (in comparison to the mescaline) ?