We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Voidmatrix's Invocation Options

Toshido
#1 Posted : 2/13/2023 7:11:43 PM

Research & Development

In the high quality trip report sub thread called Throne of Heads, Voidmatrix uses an invocation before his experience that really spoke to me. Here it is.

Void's Invocation wrote:

Greetings,
I come before you with humility and reverence.
I come seeking communion, being, and to accept myself as I am.
You, the entheogen, are my teacher,
I am my own facilitator, guide, and healer.
I take responsibility of this choice of my own freewill.
Trusting myself, and the entheogen, with confidence and gratitude, I now surrender.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

With his permission, he told me I could use it. So I ended up printing a copy out for myself and I use it before each session.

Again, with his permission, he said I could put it on the Nexus to share with anyone else who might be interested. So I am attaching the image below as well.

The attached image file looks like bad quality in the thumbnail, but once you download and open you will see that it is high res.

ONE LOVE.

Toshido attached the following image(s):
Invocation.jpg (1,037kb) downloaded 68 time(s).
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 2/13/2023 9:08:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Thank you for sharing, widderic. Very honored and very humbled Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽