We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A word on lower dosed oral DMT Options

ControlledChaos
#1 Posted : 2/13/2023 6:19:21 AM

Nature is analog, ever flowing and continuous; spontaneous transfers of energy weaving in and out of dimensions, radiating outwards from the source- a non repeating, non terminating system of perpetual energy

Since I acquired some very fresh acacia confusa root bark that I harvested myself from a fallen tree, I have made 3 brews and had 3 trips. The first one involved my body adjusting to the Syrian rue after a year without having harmalas and thus I purged significantly. The next two were considerably easier on the stomach and I didn't purge at all. The last trip in particular seemed to get me to a place that I quite liked. It didn't reach the depth and sheer intensity of some of my chacuna/caapi trips from last year, but I didn't make my own brew in that case and I believe they loaded it pretty heavily with chacruna resulting in heavy DMT doses.

These trips (especially the last one) by comparison were quite mellow and introduced a new side of DMT to me: the side that despite DMT's reputation is exceedingly chill and friendly. There was not a hint of some of the scorn I received from mother Ayahuasca proper. Moreso, these trips chilled me out in a manner not unlike cannabis except I could think straight and my short term memory was still working if not enhanced. The visuals weren't too crazy and were almost indistinguishable from psilocybin visuals. Music listening was vastly enhanced here as it is with higher doses but the fact it wasn't so intense allowed for more flexibility in my music choice because I didn't have to make sure it wasn't too dissonant. There was some teaching and productive thinking but it was delivered in a very relaxed manner- more of constructive suggestion than sharp criticism. No entity encounters occured. This seemed to be more DMT-driven than rue driven and other than that first trip the last two had no nausea.

After the trip faded out almost seamlessly, I felt a lot more clear minded than before. I've been experiencing a fair amount of brain fog lately and these trips seemed to do away with it completely during and afterwards.

Put into practice these lower dosed oral DMT trips could be really good for recreational use, for one who isn't looking for anything too deep. But I think they also could be useful for thinking through some things without the heavy presence of a larger DMT dose, similar to how people use psilocybin. However unlike psilocybin the mind is very clear on DMT so perhaps more can be retained from such a thinking session. Personally, I'm used to more intense Ayahuasca trips than this and likely will be upping the amount of acacia on my next brew but it was interesting to see DMT in this very mellow way. I'd go as far to say that this could be a good first time psychedelic to those who don't mind the possibility of purging.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!