We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
questions and concerns Options

stuckinamaze
#1 Posted : 2/11/2023 3:50:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone, looking to get into DMT but I have some questions before starting. I've decided to go the route of vaping DMT PG juice through a cartridge.

1. I currently have a battery called lil bitty by O2 Vape. It's a little 510 thread vape pen battery and has variable voltage from 3.4V to 4.0V. I was wondering if this battery would be good enough for getting into DMT. If not, any suggestions?
see more here: https://o2vape.com/produ...ariable-voltage-battery/

2. Can someone point me to products I should look at when making the cartridge for DMT? Looking for something simple, straightforward, and effective for breakthroughs(does not have to be through 1 hit).

3. Is it alright for me to go for a breakthrough experience alone when taking DMT for the first time? No tripsitter, no previous DMT experience, just shrooms and acid before this.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 2/11/2023 6:37:33 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Hello and welcome to the Nexus!

The configurability of that unit looks very limited. There's no digital display and it doesn't look as though you'd easily define the voltages by plugging it into a PC either. Also, the reviews on the site seem a bit fake to me. Then again, I might just be old and cynical...

That said, I've only used direct e-mesh methods and not juice. Once you get the hang of an e-mesh with a convection setup it's very efficient. My view is that if you take the trouble to extract your own DMT (which is what we strongly recommend at this site) you might as well vape it straight up without the further fiddling around of preparing juice and dialling in your particular device for it. And what you currently have isn't very dial-able.

Do you have an atomizer unit of some kind for it yet? Because that topic is a whole rabbit hole in itself!

Still, for a smooth vaping experience I'd suggest looking for a modbox with a few more features than the three preset level of the device that you currently have. That way you get to choose between several or even numerous operational modes such as temperature control, wattage control and voltage control, user defined variable power profiles and coil material and resistance settings.

Of course, if you have a complete unit and are just waiting to concoct your own juice to put in it, then here are a few threads from the Vaping/Smoking subforum with the information you'll be wanting to know:
Direct e-mesh method howto step by step with images and video
Best tanks for e-juice?
DMT salts for e-juice
plenty vaporizer improving ..

_Trip_'s post outlines some things pretty well about DMT dosing/ROA in general.

And here's another thread in the Welcome discussion subforum which discusses vape juice at considerable length:
Vaping with e-cig juice

Relevant questions in the FAQ subforum:
DMT Fumarate Crystallizing in E-juice (Question for Loveall and others)
Making DMT carts
And another discussion currently active in this subforum:
I want to try the vape method.
plus sme experiences:
My e-cig ROA experiences with DMT

As far as breakthrough goes, I'd be surprised if you achieved this within your first few tries with e-juice, especially if you stick with using the small, simple device that you have at the moment.

Your previous experience with LSD and shrooms should act as some kind of preparation, especially if you've gone deep with them, but the rapid onset of DMT is something else entirely.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

King Tryptamine
#3 Posted : 2/12/2023 12:39:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey stuckinamaze,

Vaping DMT in a cart is by far my most convenient way of ingesting the substance, regarding the lack of pre-dosing preparation, stealth, transport, breakthrough reliability, and general ease of use.

You want to get hold of the following:

- THC oil cartridge + battery
- Propylene glycol
- DMT freebase (0.5-1.0g)

The THC oil carts use a ceramic filter so that viscous liquids such as the one you'll be putting in your device doesn't clog up any cotton and burn. You don't need any fancy device with temperature control settings or anything IME. Next you'll want to get a shot glass or something similar and pour 1ml of PG in and put it in a hot water bath, next add 0.5 to 1g of freebase DMT and stir until completely dissolved and siphon that into your vape cart. That's pretty much all there is too it. You just draw one or two lung fulls of vapor and hold it down as long as you can, don't even need to push any button, just take whenever you need to catch the next bullet train to hyperspace.

I personally like to dissolve 0.5g of DMT in 1ml of PG, it allows me to achieve the desired effects in one inhale, and all in all the entire set up should only run you approximately $35. Now about tripping on your own, I do not know you so I have no idea on the advice (or lack thereof) I should give on that front.

PS. Don't forget about dosing harmalas before you vape!

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 2/12/2023 12:52:11 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Thanks KT for clearing that up - do you think the 3 heat settings on the OP's device will be effective for finding an optimal vaping temperature? And don't some people who are non-smokers tend to find pure PG juice a bit harsh on the throat?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

King Tryptamine
#5 Posted : 2/12/2023 1:05:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

In regards to the temperature settings I guess it'll take a bit of trial and error on the OP's part to find out which setting works best for that particular device. Having said that, afaik the DMT will be vaporized just as long as the PG that is carrying it is, whichever temperature that may be.

I've never experienced any discomfort from just PG personally, but there is a bit of "throat scratch" when inhaling DMT infused PG (PG infused DMT?), not dissimilar to vaping 20mg/ml nicotine PG given the alkaloids basic nature.

stuckinamaze
#6 Posted : 2/12/2023 8:22:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the feedback guys, I am most likely gonna use a THC cart, PG, and DMT freebase because it seems the most convenient right now. I feel like the e-mesh setup and everything was too much for a beginner like me to grasp.

I am not really appealed by the idea of extracting my own dmt right now. I know it's not the only route but is there a way I can get my hands on freebase safely? Or should I just spend the time to extract it myself.

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 2/12/2023 8:48:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Attitude Page wrote:
No discussion on selling, buying, sourcing, acquiring, pricing, trading, receiving, distributing, mentioning pending deliveries or smuggling of drugs

This includes all isolated psychedelic compounds and RCs (Research Chemicals), whether they are legal or not. The only goods allowed to be discussed are legal live plants, legal viable seeds (both in the Sustainable plant and seed suppliers subforum) and legal/unwatched chemical supplies. See Street Value of DMT (AND WHY YOU SHOULDN'T EVER SELL DMT AND OTHER PSYCHEDELICS) for good reasons why we don't allow this.

Also please read this thread: Bye bye MHRB sourcing talk, we will remember you

Extract it yourself. You got this. Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

fink
#8 Posted : 2/12/2023 11:13:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

^what Void said. Self extraction is really the only way to partake for many reasons. It's much easier than it first appears.

As for question 3, sure, I almost always smoalk by myself. Prefer it in fact. Obviously dont do it next to the kitchen knife collection or holding active power tools, bit of common sense with setting. You'll be in and out so quickly and if you dose correctly you will not be inclined to move around much.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Toshido
#9 Posted : 2/13/2023 7:32:02 PM

Research & Development

fink wrote:
^what Void said. Self extraction is really the only way to partake for many reasons. It's much easier than it first appears.

I began my extraction research a few months ago and within weeks was ready to try it out and it was FUN. Was even cooler to have a blast off session with something that I personally extracted, it really added to the experience for me! Dooooo itttttt.

Check below in my signature for a link to my tek, it is being updated to be MUCH easier in a about a week, but you can sift through my questions and other experienced members answers to said questions.

Good luck!
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌