We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
no nausia mimosa rue with chocolate and honey(strong visions) Options

lsrvnt
#1 Posted : 2/2/2023 8:04:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

honestly feel strange sharing this as this method could be almost a little too effective.
I ate the seeds straight with honey on a fasting stomach (yikes!)
the honey helps a lot and really chewing the seeds with the honey rid me of a ton of anxiety and also stomach problems it was key for me to go slow and intentional each spoon full humbly pilled maybe a sixth of the spoon with washed seeds and the rest full of honey making sure to coat the seeds before chewing them. slowly and intentionaly basically praying with each spoon full that it help and not hurt me. i think i took 6 spoon fulls about 3.5 grams of rue maybe in total not exactly sure.

then I waited till I was sure I could feel the effects of the rue. my imagination tends to get stronger and my ablility to visualize as well as my energy starts to shift. I noticed a point where I was definitely feeling different.

I saw another person on here saying you could take the bark raw in the form of a smoothie or something. so I decided I would prepare more than enough bark (8 grams) in honey and just eat as much as I felt would be an ok place to start.

after I was noticing the honey have a hard time absorbing the dry powdered bark I had a spur of the moment idea and Im both proud and ashamed... I added Nutella. now I know this sounds really stupid and by all means there were consequences to putting a very sacred substance in with a junk food desert with lots of sugar. mostly a sticky icky feeling and entities associated with those feelings that dissapated once my body dealt with the sugar and ick from the nutella.

however!

the nutella did some amazing things within moments I think I had eaten aproximately half the ammount of the 8 grams I had prepared. within i would say a few minutes I went from just sitting in my bed to full blown visions of sacred walls of hyperspace opening up like a vaporized dmt trip however there was a much more ancient quality to the experience and it felt almost more real. i think its the qualities of the syrian rue or esfand or esphand that make the experience seem more serious aincent and magical. the mimosa I find has the qualities of being incredibly revaling of the visions and energy present but also the energy that it carries itself are almost playful lighthearted and very healing in nature.

there was some stomach upset but little to almost NO NAUSIA!

I honestly don't feel like writing a trip report as i'm still processing the many many many things that happened as its basically a 4 hour long dmt trip. I was worried this would be bad and although I did get tired of perceiving all of the magical beauty and amazing things I found it incredibly magically enjoyable and it reminded me of the mind-blowing nature of my old dmt experiences. that moment when the visions crystalize into something absolutely non changing and real that is beyond your abilities to influence is to me the beginning of breakthrough experiences like the temple creates it self then becomes absolutely real and then you may enter. I still only made it to the outskirts from the outside looking into those realities or those realities at times coming to me and my body in this realm. I know whats past it because I have been there on vaporized dmt. its entering hyperspace and being able to actually go to those very real places.

I also know the very real fear tho of not being able to find your body any more and being stuck or even lost in hyperspace and this goes away very quickly on vaporized dmt I could see this being really bad if you had to wait actual hours as even minutes can be tough. altho I also know that im going in with a lot more respect and caution than before and still want to go further.

I know the next step is slowly going back into hyperspace and I know the most difficult part of the experience is even believing that its happening or coping with the fact that the impossible is occurring and you have to just accept that its a mystery and you will never understand how or why but just that it is. I think this is where most of my discomfort comes from is its realness. I think beings and entities can be less frightening when we are seeing them in weak visions but when they come for you irl in a way that is like thats a real thing and its not me... i think anyone would be a little scared and respectful and cautious around such things.

I have a good and almost mind-blowing feeling about a breakthrough with this method however i'm taking some time to let my stomach and brain to recover from that experience.

also I have noticed an incredible lift in depression following the experience. this may be due to beings who came to me in the end of the experience and seemed to examine me and heal my energy and stomach/ gut to where I didn't feel as much/ barely any stomach upset. it may also be due to excess serotonin dopamine and other neurotransmitters building up in my system due to the maoi. either way i feel very lucky and grateful for those effects. I have noticed them subside a lot though in only a couple days after the experience i'm feeling my mood stabilize to a comfortable neutral.

at the same time as the lift in depression i'm noticing feeling incredibly inspired and also very depleted of my energy at the same time. the experience kept me up almost all night so i think i was naturally tried as well as very energetically spent from spending the whole night perceiving and creating visions.

to anyone looking to do a mimosa rue i've been working with these substances for a few years now and can definitely say that this is the most visually potent method and the method that has gotten me the closest to breaking through with just plants. I would say listen to your gut and your spirit and be gentle with yourself and go slow and maybe use higher-quality organic chocolate than Nutella Smile

hopefully I can try this again with better Mexican chocolat Smile

hope your having a wonderful day thanks for reading this and good luck on your travels.

be safe and have fun! <3

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

BobDobbs
#2 Posted : 2/2/2023 8:26:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

If the Mimosa and honey are slow to combine, try heating it. A really gentle way to do that is to put those two into a tea cup or coffee mug and then rest the cup in a pan of hot water - aka double boiling. But my guess is that you'd only have to get the honey warm for it to more readily combine with the Mimosa powder.

Nutella probably isn't the worst mass-produced food, it's quite nutritious... But, aside from the issues you mentioned, it does contain a lot of oils, which do have the potential to bind and diminish the exposure to DMT.

All the same, it sounds like a memorable and positive experience that you had. Well done!

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 2/2/2023 9:16:54 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Organic (and even vegan) alternatives to Nutella™ are available:-

https://www.rigonidiasia...m/nocciolata/nocciolata/ in particular is the absolute bomb. It never occurred to me to use it as a, er, chocohuasca? ingredient.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

lsrvnt
#4 Posted : 2/4/2023 11:50:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Organic (and even vegan) alternatives to Nutella™ are available:-

https://www.rigonidiasia...m/nocciolata/nocciolata/ in particular is the absolute bomb. It never occurred to me to use it as a, er, chocohuasca? ingredient.

ooo looks yummy lol ill def look into this.
honestly let me know how it goes. finding the experience something i both want to try again and also am really physically and mentally exhausted from. wish I could do it without the brain and body load but it honestly just makes sense to me that its just a part of the experience.

good luck Smile

lsrvnt
#5 Posted : 2/5/2023 12:12:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

BobDobbs wrote:
If the Mimosa and honey are slow to combine, try heating it. A really gentle way to do that is to put those two into a tea cup or coffee mug and then rest the cup in a pan of hot water - aka double boiling. But my guess is that you'd only have to get the honey warm for it to more readily combine with the Mimosa powder.

Nutella probably isn't the worst mass-produced food, it's quite nutritious... But, aside from the issues you mentioned, it does contain a lot of oils, which do have the potential to bind and diminish the exposure to DMT.

All the same, it sounds like a memorable and positive experience that you had. Well done!

wow will def try the double boil trick thanks!

was very memorable and amazing and I do want to write it down at some point.

I really wonder about chocolate and psychedelic alkaloids in general because I know it was used since ancient times by the Aztecs and other cultures as a base for psychedelic ceremonial beverages. also it seems like the chocolate itself might have some small maoi effect along side other kinds of molecules that trigger neuro-receptors associated bliss and joy love and compassion.

honestly I wonder if chocolate wasn't practically made for and cultivated specifically for this purpose of holding these types of alkaloids and experiences.

justB612
#6 Posted : 2/5/2023 11:08:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So the mhrb was not heated right? Very interesting, I'll try this but with smaller doses, maybe a gram or half a gram at first Smile Can't be worse than hbwr right? Very happy
A second chance? Huh... I thought I was on my fifth.

downwardsfromzero
#7 Posted : 2/24/2023 12:45:30 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

justB612 wrote:
So the mhrb was not heated right? Very interesting, I'll try this but with smaller doses, maybe a gram or half a gram at first Smile Can't be worse than hbwr right? Very happy

Wise words there. A two-phase anahuasca sandwich with 3.3g powdered raw rue in blackcurrant jam followed by 3.1g MHRB powder in chocolate spread proved, anecdotally, to be Shocked a wild ride. Some white-knuckle moments, by all accounts, and a 5 to 6 hour duration. Mild intestinal discomfort was reported later on but nausea was practically absent.

While that amount of rue will surely have been sufficient to do the job alone, blackcurrant will also have contributed its own MAOI properties:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=676106#post676106 (which, incidentally, also mentions chocolate:
Quote:
On another side of things, Albert Hoffman suggests taking CHOCOLATE in order to speed up and accelerate LSD effects.

"Albert Hoffman [the discoverer of LSD] told me about it with reference to LSD, and he said that there are some receptors that it speeds up, and now we do it with MDMA and it seems to me that it works. They always have to take their orange juice, their pills and the chocolate. I think it has something to do with endorphines."
http://ecstasy.org/books/e4x/e4x.ch.09.html

"In pre-Columbian México the mushrooms were served and eaten with chocolate and/or honey."
http://www.erowid.org/pl...mushrooms_article6.shtml

"Dark chocolate derived from the plant (Theobroma cacao) is a rich source of flavonoids. Flavonoid-rich dark chocolate improves endothelial function and is associated with an increase in plasma epicatechin concentrations in healthy adults."
http://www.chocolate.org/flavonoids.html

Chocolate improves digestion and elimination where cacao/chocolate countered the effects of stagnant or weak stomachs, stimulated kidneys and improved bowel function.
http://www.chocolate.org/history.htm

It's enough to make one wonder whether the combination of chocolate spread, blackcurrant jam and MHRB would be active without the rue. A further thing worthy of note is that hazelnuts are traditionally associated with dreaming as well. So maybe do go for the nocciolata if you can!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Toshido
#8 Posted : 2/24/2023 6:13:52 AM

Research & Development

Such an intriguing title, with a nice message about it being too taboo to share, but I'd still like a little more detail here as I'm very new to harmalas.

I imagine myself being younger and less likely to do more research before replicating your technique, as I'm sure others on here are, but I'm an old man now and so I'll press you haha.

It might be within your interest and everyone else's if you break it down a little better. Call me a stickler, but I'm actually really interested and would love a step by step of how you prepare this concoction.

For me, and for the new Nexians who may stumble upon this, we thank you.
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

lsrvnt
#9 Posted : 4/9/2023 7:36:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Toshido wrote:
Such an intriguing title, with a nice message about it being too taboo to share, but I'd still like a little more detail here as I'm very new to harmalas.

I imagine myself being younger and less likely to do more research before replicating your technique, as I'm sure others on here are, but I'm an old man now and so I'll press you haha.

It might be within your interest and everyone else's if you break it down a little better. Call me a stickler, but I'm actually really interested and would love a step by step of how you prepare this concoction.

For me, and for the new Nexians who may stumble upon this, we thank you.

YES!!!

it was 3 grams of rue eaten with honey very slowly
I waited 20 or so minutes
then took around 4 grams of mimosa nutella mixture i didn't measure the nutella amount lol
experience kicked in around 10 to 20 minutes after and lasted 5 hours
it had a very brief peak tho for only a few seconds where I saw a temple start to become a real place in front of behind my eyes.

Im still unsure of this method tho looking into making pre prepared chocolates with extracted harmalas, powdered mh, a variety of plant extracts that would support the mimosa rue combo passion flower, roseroot, lavender. also experimenting with adding cannabis to this as well to help with anxiety and allow me too perceive better the sacred visions.

the hardest part for me recently is letting go and holding sacred the experience itself taking it as sacred as it is and not imposing my ideas about it but rather observe and learn.

<3

LoveInTheDream
#10 Posted : 4/10/2023 9:55:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

With ACRB in place of MHRB, would you use the same weight or modify the recipe? Recommended, or would you say stick to MHRB? Many Thanks Smile