We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
The 3 Hour Purge (4 g ACRB/3 g Syrian rue trip report) Options

ommani
#21 Posted : 2/8/2023 8:04:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ControlledChaos wrote:
What's the nausea/vomiting like when you just swallow the Syrian rue as opposed to making tea

I would expect the nausea and purging from swallowing the powder to be similar or worse than making a tea. Condensing the powder in capsules seems to make the difference.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

dithyramb
#22 Posted : 2/8/2023 9:11:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shamanstamen, yes there is something about the synergy of A c and rue which was why I chose it and used it for so long. In comparison to rue with Mimosa, chacruna, or chaliponga, it is more seamless and more grounded. It focuses on positive energy and this makes the experience safer also. Also it is very good for singing. Chaliponga for me just does not like singing... Chacruna is from another "culture," skewed to feminine minor key icaro type singing. All kinds of music is possible with A c, but especially masculine divine music warrior or happy kind major or minor. It resonated with me. Just the imposing, crushing, closed character put me off. Perhaps if I had access to live plants I would have figured out how to perfect it. In any case, my mission has always been to work with local plants.

Ommani, too much tracers is an indicator of having taken too much rue. Rue gets too harsh when taken too much...

Eating rue straight is possible and gives the strongest results however I find a tea to be healthier. I dont believe the taste can make you vomit past the few moments after drinking. Just drink water after the rue and all the taste vanishes. You get accustomed to it pretty quick also and unnecessary vomiting quickly vanishes.
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

PREV12