We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Rescuing the dead and other stories beyond the veil Options

LizKing
#1 Posted : 1/14/2023 7:56:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have had the great fortune or misfortune, of being born not just into the physical world but also the other one, that which is beyond the veil.

Who do you talk to of your astral trips, the entities and people you meet there and the adventures you have when others are asleep? I'd say that most of us here have hit the same wall I had. There is literally no one who shares our life story the way we do. The path of the mystic is a lonely one and so misunderstood, we have to make it up ourselves as we go along.

This is a thread I have decided to create where I can tell my stories, where I feel safe, a place where I won't be judged for being weird. So here I go...

A few months ago I was meditating, as I do when I go to bed, it's a habit I have had for more than 40 years. I find that these times are perfect for my dreaming experiences, out-of-body and astral travels. I also do a lot of problem-solving and even compose my writing at this time.

I had spent the day reading up on Australian history, particularly the 2nd World War action in Papua-New Guinea, north of Australia. I had worked with a veteran, many years ago, who was there. On this particular night I did what I always do: I build the chi (energy) in my navel chakra, a standard tai chi, Taoist alchemy practice.

As I fell asleep I felt the ball of chi at my navel move down to my feet, and this is very unusual. I normally create a ball of light at the top of my head and the soles of my feet - but not like this. The ball of chi forced itself down to my feet and then zoomed off, at speed, away from me. At the same time my double or clone self, which one day I'll explain in more detail, raced off with it. I was a bit perplexed but as I was almost asleep I ignored it.

Just a few seconds later the ball of chi and my clone returned, again at speed. With them came 10 or so Australian soldiers from the action in the New Guinea campaign of WW2. They were horribly thin, their clothing in rags, decimated in body and spirit.

I realised that they had been dead for nearly 80 years, frozen, in a state of shock and bewilderment.

I didn't know what to do, I'd not rescued anyone who had died before. I have visited, and have had many visits from deceased friends and family but I've not rescued anyone that had died. So I did what came automatically to me - I let go and allowed my unconscious, my 'body wisdom', to do what needed to be done. I completely trust my innate wisdom when on the astral planes, it does things I have no idea how to do consciously, so these days I just 'let go'.

At that moment my aura glowed a brilliant white light, a white I'd never used before. Within seconds the soldiers all disappeared, like bubbles popping in the air. A minute later I scanned my bedroom to check if they were still there, but they had all gone. I relaxed and fell asleep. In the morning I scanned my room again and it was empty of the ghosts from the night before. I like to believe that they were empowered in some way, to move out of their state of shock and on to the next stage of their journey of existence.

Thanks for reading, more to follow.
LizKing attached the following image(s):
kokoda-trail-group.jpg (59kb) downloaded 51 time(s).
Lizard King - astrology, tarot, taoist alchemy, and all things esoteric.

โ€œI am the Lizard King / Retire now to your tents and to your dreams,
Tomorrow we enter the town of my birth, / I want to be ready.โ€
Jim Morrison - The Doors

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

LizKing
#2 Posted : 1/15/2023 7:07:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have to preface these posts by saying that as a newbie to psychedelics all but a few of my experiences have been the result of activating specific chakras from Taoist alchemy. After 40 yrs of practice I've accumulated a lot of experiences.

The main chakras for OOB are the Navel chakra and the Crown chakra in the centre of the head. The crown chakra often activates itself when I am asleep and that's what brings on OOB and these experiences with ghosts and other spirits.

This happened a few months ago.

I was meditating early in the morning (about 4 am) when a man in his thirties entered my dreaming space. He was a little upset as he told me that his wife and daughter had been involved in a car accident and that his wife was in a coma in hospital, she was in a very serious condition he said. He then said that his daughter was, 'allowed to go early'. Those were his words, I thought that was strange.

As I tried to work out what he wanted I noticed a little girl, maybe eight or nine years old, standing beside me. She had freckles and reddish hair, it was long and straight, she smiled up at me as though saying, 'can we go now, please?'

She was clearly very happy and excited to get going. She took me by the hand and together we walked forward into a golden mist. Yes, I know, it sounds like everyone else's death-like experience, but that's what happened.

After a few metres the little girl became really excited, she kept glancing up at me expectantly. In a few more steps, we stopped. I heard voices and then faces appeared from out of the mist. The little girl looked up at me, her smile was of a happiness that only comes with the recognition of loved ones. She looked up at me once more, smiled brightly then dropped my hand then quickly stepped into the mist and disappeared.

I came back to consciousness and lay in bed pondering what had just happened. This was such a nice experience too, there was no sadness, no pain, no fear, just complete joyfulness. The golden light? Well, it came from the mist that appeared around us. I haven't heard from the man who came to me that night, nor do I know what happened to the girl's mother.

These are spontaneous and just happen, I don't have a great deal of control over them. I'm looking forward to mixing harmala with my shrooms, Psilohuasca. I am hoping they open me to the realms most of the members here enjoy. Thanks for reading.

Jim Morrison - The Doors

LizKing
#3 Posted : 1/16/2023 9:07:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Does anyone experience craniosacral therapy? I was lucky to have found an experienced therapist and what I have learned is that there is more to my world than I thought possible, that is before dropping in on this forum and the stories I've read.

I know chi, kundalini and the life force, but craniosacral taps into the matrix, the very blueprint of our being. When I drop into a special state on my therapist's massage table I've had some marvelous experiences. This one happened about a year ago.

There was a ghost in my craniosacral therapist's room, I had sensed others previously but said nothing to my therapist. Then one day something strange happened: I was lying on the table in a lovely blissful state when BANG! someone hit the table next to me. I jumped in shock and saw an alien standing next to my right shoulder. It had a very ugly face too. I'm quite comfortable these days with strange things like this so I didn't freak out.

My therapist, S, noticed and asked me what had just happened and I told her that someone else was in the room and they had hit the table to get my attention. I didn't want to frighten her so I didn't say that I'd just seen an alien. I thought that maybe I was seeing things, so I went back to my blissful state.

At the end of the session we talked. S doesn't see ghosts, so when she said that two other patients had seen a ghost with a beak-like face, I was a bit freaked out. This now made sense of what I had seen. The alien's face was in fact a mask, like those worn by nurses from the times of the 1918 Spanish Influenza pandemic. What I had seen was a mask made of white canvas, a full-face mask with two glass windows for the eyes. It had a pointy front that was used to pack cotton wool soaked in eucalyptus oil and other remedies to kill the virus.

This ghostly nurse from the past was there for the next five or so sessions and even though she stood next to me she rarely did anything. Twice she patted my arm but I never experienced healing from her. I told S that maybe the nurse was not there to help heal her patients but rather to watch and learn what S was doing. My therapist is an incredibly gifted healer.

At the ghost's last session, she showed me an image of why she was there. It was an image of a hospital ward full of plague victims. The nurse wasn't there to help S heal her clients or to learn how to heal, she was still traumatised, 100 years later, and she was the one in need of healing.

The image was horrible but I calmed myself and let my body wisdom take control. As I'd done previously with the ghost soldiers from WW2. I unconsciously glowed the same brilliant white light. When the light faded she was gone. She's not been back since. I like to think she found healing and moved on.

LizKing attached the following image(s):
1918-spanish-flu-mask.jpg (137kb) downloaded 25 time(s).

Jim Morrison - The Doors