We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Waking Voyage Options

ZiPhi
#1 Posted : 1/2/2023 5:17:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For quite some time now, I have wanted to have a visit in the waking minutes of the day. I'm referring to that moment where you haven't even quite shaken all the dreams from your hair (J. Morrison) and are still enjoying the warmth of being gifted another day of life. This morning I helped myself to a mild dose just as my eyes opened enough to grab the preloaded spice rig.. and it was amazing.

Immediately, I walked straight back into the last seconds of my dream with full lucidity and awareness. We were a group of four rappelling down the backside of a 1000+ free standing dome after climbing the front and faced with the dilemma of locating the rap stations to reach the base. The clarity and reality of the revisited dream was nothing short of astounding and I found myself immensely focused on trying to discern whether or not the level of detail was the same between the dreaming version and the spice version. I was unable to recall the depth of detail of my dreaming version of the environment was like so I let the thought go and allowed the scenario play out. What I experienced next was very interesting -- I was able to forward and rewind the dream as I recalled it, then hit play again to take alternate routes and paths. After doing this for some time, I found myself in a version of the dream almost completely disconnected from the original.

The experience more or less dovetailed into an experience not at all unlike a normal, waking hour one and as 'here' reassembled, I was left in the same, peaceful, eternally grateful state of appreciation for this medicine I always find myself.

So.. that's all folks. Thought I would share. Very happy

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.