We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I want my first dmt experience to be vaporhuasca Options

krsnavajra
#1 Posted : 12/30/2022 2:26:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

For years I've wanted to try dmt, unfortunately I still haven't. I have tried some low doses of mushrooms a few times (.5, 1g, 1.75g) and bridgesii cactus twice( 12ft tea, 12ft eaten as jerky strips) I actually am planning on doing the Ceilo tek. However dmt is the main substance that interest me. From reading around the internet it seems when harmalas are used with dmt it gives a beautiful experience and I've seen reports of people saying they only use dmt with harmalas. Also I've read that THH is needed to give a full vaporhuasca experience. I'm thinking of trying harmalas first to understand it's effects.

What do you guys think, will dmt with harmalas be too much for a first timer?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 12/30/2022 3:07:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I wouldn't say that it would be too much for a first timer, but it will prolong a very intense experience for a while which may or may not be expected. You may want to familiarize yourself and build a relationship with harmalas before diving all the way to become acquainted with their effects.

And any harmala or harmala blend should do. I'm currently using a "full spectrum" rue extract.

This page can help you figure out how much you need to dose for whatever harmala you choose.

Welcome by the way.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Mister_Niles
#3 Posted : 12/30/2022 1:49:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"I want my first dmt experience to be vaporhuasca"

You probably don't. You didn't really eat 12 feet of cactus, did you? You mean 12 inches I suppose. I think 12 feet would be unpleasant to say the least.
If the maximum dose of mushrooms you've done is under two grams, you may be surprised by the intensity of dmt alone. I've seen people who had their first experience with vaped dmt combined with oral harmalas. One was so traumatized, she has sworn off psychedelics forever. She had done 5 gram doses of mushrooms on top of LSD in the past. She said that those were like a cup of coffee compared to her dmt/harmala experiencer. Do not take this lightly.

Who knows, it could be okay, but I would suggest trying it by itself first, unless you are going to be vaping tiny amounts over a long period of time. Even then, I would try a solid dose of only dmt first.
Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

krsnavajra
#4 Posted : 12/30/2022 2:43:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Mister_Niles wrote:

"I want my first dmt experience to be vaporhuasca"

You probably don't. You didn't really eat 12 feet of cactus, did you? You mean 12 inches I suppose. I think 12 feet would be unpleasant to say the least.
If the maximum dose of mushrooms you've done is under two grams, you may be surprised by the intensity of dmt alone. I've seen people who had their first experience with vaped dmt combined with oral harmalas. One was so traumatized, she has sworn off psychedelics forever. She had done 5 gram doses of mushrooms on top of LSD in the past. She said that those were like a cup of coffee compared to her dmt/harmala experiencer. Do not take this lightly.

Who knows, it could be okay, but I would suggest trying it by itself first, unless you are going to be vaping tiny amounts over a long period of time. Even then, I would try a solid dose of only dmt first.

Thanks for pointing that out, yeah man I meant 12 inches. Thanks for your input. I appreciate it.

krsnavajra
#5 Posted : 12/30/2022 2:52:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
I wouldn't say that it would be too much for a first timer, but it will prolong a very intense experience for a while which may or may not be expected. You may want to familiarize yourself and build a relationship with harmalas before diving all the way to become acquainted with their effects.

And any harmala or harmala blend should do. I'm currently using a "full spectrum" rue extract.

This page can help you figure out how much you need to dose for whatever harmala you choose.

Welcome by the way.

One love

Thanks for your response. My plan was to try the different harmala alkaloids first, then add a small amount of dmt. Or as someone else suggested I may start with just a small amount of dmt. I really just want to dip my toes in. I'm 34 so not as impulsive as I used to be.

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 12/31/2022 12:43:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

krsnavajra wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:

Welcome by the way.

One love

Thanks for your response. My plan was to try the different harmala alkaloids first, then add a small amount of dmt. Or as someone else suggested I may start with just a small amount of dmt. I really just want to dip my toes in. I'm 34 so not as impulsive as I used to be.

Ha! We're the same age, and I know what you mean Laughing

However, I'd say that's a really good plan of action that you have laid out right there. Personally, if I were in your shoes and not seasoned with both DMT and harmalas, I'd spend some time getting to know each one separately before bringing them in in conjunction.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽