We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
THH Changa Options

Spicegnosis
#1 Posted : 2/18/2010 2:49:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've got some THH HCL from a popular US vendor,and was hoping to use it in a changa mix.

Would it be a waste to smoke it as a salt. If so can it be made into a freebase?

I've got various bases,but my chemistry knowledge isn't up to much, and i don't want to deplete my supply experimenting,if it's a waste of time.

Has any one tried this with good results ?

Thanks,Spicegnosis.

Entheogens,the original human rites

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 2/18/2010 4:12:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I smoked 20mg's THH in my DMT pipe and actually got visuals off of the tiny residue of DMT for a good 30 minutes so I'd say it works.

Try smoking just a little bit as you don't need much so it's not really a waste.

Spicegnosis
#3 Posted : 2/20/2010 4:47:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks soulfood,I'm doing a fresh extraction at the moment,so when I'm finished,I'll give it a go.

What I was hoping though,was someone would have an easy way to turn the salts to base,
so I could dissolve it for a Changa blend.It won't dissolve in acetone or IPA.

If THH is smokeable as a salt,maybe I could dissolve it with water/vinegar,evaporate on carrier herb for even distribution,
then when thoroughly dry,add dissolved spice.

I'm not much of a chemist,but I do enjoy making and sampling these blends,and want to try a THH Changa.

Any thoughts,experiences appreciated.

Thanks,Spicegnosis.

soulfood
#4 Posted : 2/20/2010 4:55:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Dagger wrote:
Finally took the time to test some THH to find out what pH it starts precipitating.

I added THH HCL to water. I then added diluted ammonia drop by drop. THH started precipitating out at pH around 6.9. It stayed stable at 6.9 even though more drops were added and THH continued to precipitate. In the end the pH started increasing again.

That seems like the process you want.

Spicegnosis
#5 Posted : 2/20/2010 5:05:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice one,I'll give it a go.

Xt
#6 Posted : 2/20/2010 7:15:34 PM

Does anyone know what form the THH tinctures are in? What liquid they are in?

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

camakazi
#7 Posted : 2/20/2010 7:40:12 PM

RUN DMT

all the best with tonight Gnosis.. should be an awesome realisation!

btw.. I reckon soulfood shoud be one of our much loved mods. Dude has always gave the best possible advice! Has full dedication to the cause and is an all round good egg. You got my vote dude! Make it happen brothers, you know it makes sense.

Peace!
"accept the possibility that you may never come back, then your mind is truly open."
____________________________________________________________________________________

The playful ballad of the sacred salad.

Madcap
#8 Posted : 2/20/2010 9:12:38 PM

illudium Q-36

From Fv the tincture's are in acetic acid (vinegar)
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

freethinker
#9 Posted : 2/23/2010 2:10:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Just FYI, mixing THH, Spice, and herbs in Acetone, allowing to evap, and smoking works. The THH does not appear to dissolve but it definitely makes its way onto the herb once the Acetone has evaporated and noticeably contributes to the changa when smoked.

After many experiments with 'pure' THH (HCL), Harmine (freebase), Harmaline (freebase), and crude harmala extract from Rue each alone in various quantities and mixed in various combinations, a distinct difference between them has not really been noticed over here. (Current favorite recipe just uses crude harmala extract from Rue as it's the cheapest and simplest to DIY. Result is as wonderful as any other combination attempted.)

All posts by this author are blatant plagiarisms, fictitious inventions, and outright lies.